The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2023, 11:10 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
At first mention I thought of her, though I only met her at PP condo and not Pearl Bank... so not sure

I preferred Candy though... she only accepted 90mins slots
I was spending time with her few times on 3 hours slots..

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 10-05-2023, 11:12 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Yes, very iconic architecture, bloody shame it was torn down. Wawa was one of the first MLs to rent her own place (previous modus operandi was to book hourly hotel, text room no. for ML to come upstairs). First move advantage – she did well, bought a pad and opened a shop back home. A great masseur with a doll face and nice tits. And of course, the “lai tong” (daily soup) was wonderful.

Her sis, Candy, was not bad too
There! Candy! Lol everything about her is good...liked her icy cool looks...like faye wong lol...except cigarette smell...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 10-05-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I think u were 1 of a handful who first booked her when she first started at Area G right lol..
That's right, a dodgy place in Geylang with partitioned rooms, reddish lighting and common toilet, shortly after she listed in Wolves. Was surprised she agreed to meet at 2am. Early days then, I guess, hungry for customers. Later, her Novena apt. was much, much better!
Old 10-05-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I was spending time with her few times on 3 hours slots..
Bro, did you visit Candy when she "re-branded" with a Japanese name, operating from Johor? (I did not).
Old 10-05-2023, 11:20 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Bro, did you visit Candy when she "re-branded" with a Japanese name, operating from Johor? (I did not).
I did not...as johor has many other good choices

HALL OF FAME

Old 10-05-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's right, a dodgy place in Geylang with partitioned rooms, reddish lighting and common toilet, shortly after she listed in Wolves. Was surprised she agreed to meet at 2am. Early days then, I guess, hungry for customers. Later, her Novena apt. was much, much better!
Oh had no idea she was in area G before... only became her regular after there was more buzz about her (too poor to commando, can only go for tried and tested MLs) and by then she was in area N liao... Never got anything more than BF from her, such a pity...
Old 10-05-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Became a bit too peculiar... almost did but in the end didn't too.

Zara
Old 10-05-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Later, her Novena apt. was much, much better!
Ya, this location holds many good memories lol..

After session if need to chillax got many good dining and drinking options in the vicinity..

I wonder who is currently there atm lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Oh had no idea she was in area G before... only became her regular after there was more buzz about her (too poor to commando, can only go for tried and tested MLs) and by then she was in area N liao... Never got anything more than BF from her, such a pity...
She's a slutty, foul-mouthed (in a good sense), adventurous one - I was very pleasantly surprised. Pity she was implicated (Wolves site) and had to leave prematurely ...
Old 10-05-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Became a bit too peculiar... almost did but in the end didn't too.
Yeah, likewise. Just didn't "feel right". Oh well, ...
Old 10-05-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Wait … isn’t this very common?
You win liao. Remind me of the 2 sisters and their friend who stayed in the same place and their very nice home cooked dishes.
Too bad all 3 cannot come back liao for various reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
If I may chip in bro, power-looking pussy (to me la) is the one that looks like those of late teens and totally hairless.
Bonus is when it is tight. Ok. Enough shared
You already make me miss my regular who is going back tonight.
Pink and tight.....
Old 10-05-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya, this location holds many good memories lol..

After session if need to chillax got many good dining and drinking options in the vicinity..

I wonder who is currently there atm lol..
Plus, super convenient basement parking and (at that time), a corner pub or durian stall, depends what you fancy post deed...
Old 11-05-2023, 12:04 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Yeah, likewise. Just didn't "feel right". Oh well, ...
Towards the end of her stint...felt something was wrong with her...

HALL OF FAME

Old 11-05-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Towards the end of her stint...felt something was wrong with her...
"Boyfriend" issue lah. She become very skinny and chain smoked... pity...
Old 11-05-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's a slutty, foul-mouthed (in a good sense), adventurous one - I was very pleasantly surprised. Pity she was implicated (Wolves site) and had to leave prematurely ...
Yeah she gave me the dirty talk before though most of the time i didn't need it, no problems getting turned on. Agree with you, she was surprisingly good at it. Think of her every now and then... wonder how she's doing now.

Current batch, Nina also quite good at dirty talk.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1