The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2015, 09:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 24 hours fast food place chicken up

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://www.snapsnapeat.com/things-to...p-at-buangkok/

Chicken Up Buangkok " data-medium-file="http://i2.wp.com/www.snapsnapeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/IMG_0687.jpg?fit=300%2C300" data-large-file="http://i2.wp.com/www.snapsnapeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/IMG_0687.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024">
Foodie Things to do in Singapore
Chicken Up at Buangkok MRT

October 16, 2015 Snap Snap Eat Editor 0 Comment
Many of my friends and colleagues have been telling me that Chicken Up is really really good and I’ve been dying to try it. I’ve even past by the Tanjong Pagar outlet on several occasions but they didn’t open for lunch… which led to my discovery of DAGIYA THE BEST KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN EVER.. but that’s another story. Now focus!

It must be fated that now they are opened an outlet near my parent’s house. Chicken Up at Buangkok MRT! It so happens that my parent’s didn’t cook and I had to buy dinner from outside. And Chicken Up was opened! First day of business! (Seems like it.)

The queue was quite long already by the time and I was thinking whether I should have KFC just a few shop further down or join the long queue for Chicken Up. Well… obviously Chicken Up won the battle, if not I won’t be writing this.

While queuing up, I was already business googling for their website and reviews. Checking out their menu. It sure looks pretty promising from what I’ve read. After a long 15 minutes wait, I finally set foot into the restaurant. The menu does look good but hey… what’s the number next to the picture? Ginseng Chicken Soup 28? No way….. $28!? Looks like it’s going to be an expensive dinner.

So after another long wait. I finally got to order.
I’ll have a 4 piece chicken wings in Soya flavour.
Do you have the corn cheese thing? No? Ok then I’ll have a truffle fries.
The bill… $20. Ok at least there’s no taxes to add salt to my wound. I was only thinking of having a casual dinner! Lesson learnt. Next time check the price before queuing.

The whole queuing process was actually quite fast and well organised for a first day opening. I waited a total of 20+ minutes to reach the counter and make my payment but the delay is mostly due to new customers slowly deciding what they want to eat.
Everyone was asking the staff the same questions. What is good here? Maybe they should check out the wall facade outside the shop that says “Our most popular..”. The staff replied the same answer to each of those who asked the same old question. Most popular is wings with soya flavour, popcorn chicken with the spicy flavour and some like the sweet one instead. I wonder how many times she has to repeat this that night.
So enough of blabbering! It’s time for a showdown! Is Chicken Up really the best Korean fried chicken ever!? Can it replace DAGIYA!?

I took the first bite into the wings. The meat was so tender that the chicken slipped out of my fingers. The skin came apart and the steaming meat was loosening up. No wonder the hype about Chicken Up. It’s unlike ordinary fried chicken…
The first wing vanished down the bottomless pit of my tummy pretty quick. The 2nd one however.. took some effort… By the time I’ve got to the 3rd one… I was very afraid that I would throw up. The chicken was just too oily and greasy after the first wing.
Immediately the chicken overdose syndrome started to take over. Thankfully my dad was around to finish the balance. So answer to the Best Korean Fried Chicken? No. Although it’s very tender, it gave me chicken overdose syndrome after the first wing. That’s record breaking in a bad way.
Unless I find a way to visit the Tanjong Pagar outlet to give it a 2nd try OR bring my colleagues to Dagiya and let them tell me the verdict. Until then, Dagiya and Four Fingers are still much better for now.
What about the fries? The fries are quite nice! Smell of truffles is good but I think the Soya flavour + fries combo is not a good one, make you so thirsty. Or perhaps… it’s the ajinomoto…

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1