The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future
Re: Dome 2 Good Bonks FR/Info Thread Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Yes, JB, GL reopened. Dome 1 also offering value for money bonks. Those ML who charge 120/1HJ/60 with no regulars to back up will find hard to break-even with high rent costs, can soon pack and go. That's my personal observation
Only the good one will survive.
Old 11-05-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
Went to look for Dodo momo website 5379. FR as follows;
https://www.impmm40.com/girl.php?id=5379

Look : 8/10 (Natural beauty look)
Body : 8/10 (Sexy figure with long leg)
Boob : B plus (Natural beauty)
BBBJ : 8/10 (also during shower together)
Cat bath : 8/10
Frenching : Yes
Massage : 9/10 (hard and good massage before the session)
GFE : 8/10 (very warm and friendly gal who glow on you)
FJ : 9/10 ( accomoditative with multiple position)
RTF : Definitely yes.
Tried Dodo, based on your recommendation. She is more towards milf but is indeed is the cheerful and pretty kind. Her face glows as we had fj for some 40 to 45 mins. We showered together. She gave a soapy rub of my dick with both hands, and then a long loving bj. She is a 1.66m tall and strong lady. The soft B boobs look somewhat small on her. She massaged my back and thighs very well! Don't allow me to paint her pussy. Never did any catbath on me. Can sense she was eager to bj and make me hard and have fj. She gave me very passionate frenching. I thrusted her pussy in missionary for half an hour at least. Could tell she simply became very ecstatic, she caressed me fondly and frenched gently and I exploded after some rhythmic thrusting. I was praised for prolific lovemaking. Dodo herself truly has good sex stamina! Was at her place for 70 mins or so! Certainly, it was very worthwhile at $160!
Old 11-05-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Plsgivechance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried Dodo, based on your recommendation. She is more towards milf but is indeed is the cheerful and pretty kind. Her face glows as we had fj for some 40 to 45 mins. We showered together. She gave a soapy rub of my dick with both hands, and then a long loving bj. She is a 1.66m tall and strong lady. The soft B boobs look somewhat small on her. She massaged my back and thighs very well! Don't allow me to paint her pussy. Never did any catbath on me. Can sense she was eager to bj and make me hard and have fj. She gave me very passionate frenching. I thrusted her pussy in missionary for half an hour at least. Could tell she simply became very ecstatic, she caressed me fondly and frenched gently and I exploded after some rhythmic thrusting. I was praised for prolific lovemaking. Dodo herself truly has good sex stamina! Was at her place for 70 mins or so! Certainly, it was very worthwhile at $160!

Hi bros, can I ask how you guys can access impmm website? I copied and paste the link but it says the website is blocked even tho I’m connected to vpn. Hopefully some guys can help me out. Thanks
Old 11-05-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plsgivechance View Post
Hi bros, can I ask how you guys can access impmm website? I copied and paste the link but it says the website is blocked even tho I’m connected to vpn. Hopefully some guys can help me out. Thanks
Maybe your VPN is not powerful enough. Sorry, can't help you as I'm not that IT savvy! Other bros may offer help.
Old 12-05-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Visited Dodo ( IMM 5379) after seeing Bro ejectjoy FR and confirmed she is operating at my favorited B area which is convenient to me.

MILF look.Online photo add 5 years old.
Body slim kind with tummy.
Massage is very good with add on $.She is trained in massage.
Shower together you with and give a nice bbbj in shower.
Small A boob with nice size nips to lick and suck.
Cathbath is normal.
Can French with tongue all out.
Very bushy so no feel to paint her.
FJ was accommodating i pump her deep deep at 4 position.
She also said my cock very hard and thick lol

Ejazz

Last edited by ejazz; 12-05-2023 at 02:21 PM.
Old 14-05-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeroXzero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
try see if u can connect to other country vpn server if still cannot or cannot choose then i think u might want to use other vpn
Old 16-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Visited Dodo ( IMM 5379) after seeing Bro ejectjoy FR and confirmed she is operating at my favorited B area which is convenient to me.

MILF look.Online photo add 5 years old.
Body slim kind with tummy.
Massage is very good with add on $.She is trained in massage.
Shower together you with and give a nice bbbj in shower.
Small A boob with nice size nips to lick and suck.
Cathbath is normal.
Can French with tongue all out.
Very bushy so no feel to paint her.
FJ was accommodating i pump her deep deep at 4 position.
She also said my cock very hard and thick lol

Ejazz
Her boob is more to B size. Despite a bit of tummy, I still find her body sexy with long leg. Have rtf Dodo again. The chemistry with her has gotten better. A friendly and pretty MILF. Will keep looking for her.

Last edited by Laofuzi8888; 16-05-2023 at 10:45 PM.
Old 19-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I can access the impmm site via both the desktop pc version (w/o vpn) and the android mobile version (w/o vpn) of Opera browser.

Last edited by kunikny; 19-05-2023 at 02:56 PM.
Old 27-05-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking to find a China SYT but too many landmines alr.

Anyone got any recommendations?
Old 29-05-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know what is DongGuan Service / 莞式一条龙 ?
Mind describing please, google show its ISO cert for FL. no idea what this means lol
slicker69
Old 29-05-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oipu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have any of u try thai girls from imp ?
Old 29-05-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

https://www.impmm40.com/girl.php?id=5870

https://www.impmm40.com/girl.php?id=5815

Are the above FLs genuine and good? Anyone tried and could provide a brief report?
Old 29-05-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oipu View Post
Have any of u try thai girls from imp ?
I have tried before. Maybe this one https://www.impmm40.com/girl.php?id=5556 . She was green, horny and extremely accommodative then. I hope she is still good!
Old 31-05-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oipu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I have tried before. Maybe this one https://www.impmm40.com/girl.php?id=5556 . She was green, horny and extremely accommodative then. I hope she is still good!
Thanks man. She looks hot!! I dont know why i find 5548 yummy����
Old 31-05-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oipu View Post
Thanks man. She looks hot!! I dont know why i find 5548 yummy����
Some of the listed Thai gals are rather hot. 5548 has very lovely boobs! Hopefully, not the meaty type - can't see the tummy... Anyway, want to be more cautious of Thai ladies, don't know where they come from. Higher STD risk??
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread