The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-03-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Okay but is there anything good about her worth trying out?
nothing about her really stands out for me, other than being vanilla and green.

even her roommate is slightly better in terms of playability and GFE.
Old 28-03-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
Appled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAppled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
looks mid to late twenties, voice is the very teh type.
routine same as an yi, also part of the pants on gang.
Honestly, between the different choices (pants on/off, flavoured/vanilla, massage-focus / sensual-focus / big boobs / syt). It's really different strokes for different folks.

While some people reminisce of the past, it is in the past. The prices has gone up, the supply is different. We are not economic that superior to China nor the developing countries anymore.

The preferences of the girls have changed too with those that are younger and prettier doing less since there are enough guys visiting them. I just think there is no point feeling upset about it. Just put them in that category and decide if you want to visit them.

Have fun and stay safe.
Old 28-03-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
KiKi does not belong to that category strictly speaking. She wears a really soft silky and loose bottom, more like lingerie type.

If i remember correctly, her previous nick should be Angelababy. Not spa environment.
Yes you are right in both counts. Kiki wears soft satin like lingerie bottoms. I remember now

Yes and the other was called Angelbaby, operating in a condo in GL in her last stint. She was learning to do nuru service.
Old 28-03-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U mind screenshot-ting some of the comments left behind by them?

Quite intrigued to see what the nature of them are lol..
Here you go.....

Old 28-03-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Omg Bro, so many WKs for 7P zap you, just because of one sentence, all your points are gone
It's ok bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Up for you. Rayna was a good recommendation~~~
Thanks bro.
Old 28-03-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Here you go.....

Damn that's brutal man... some of the comments sound quite narcissistic.  Anyway, now you should go to one of those points exchange threads and get bulletproof...
Old 28-03-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
miraclesz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
nothing about her really stands out for me, other than being vanilla and green.

even her roommate is slightly better in terms of playability and GFE.
Hi can share her roommate FR or name ? Thanks bro
Old 28-03-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Steamy, passionate and beyond expectation GFE, that's Baby! Rayna should learn more GFE skills, but her playability is good. These to me are minimum requirements of any SN ML. Remember Tian Niu? That was proper SN standards!

Those shorts wearing, "cannot do this cannot do that" MLs are just deliberately restricting our pleasure - because they know guys in Sillypore still fall for it and they can get away with giving less. You guys know that right? Sigh.

So who are these notorious shorts wearing MLs? Please do tell me so I don't get cheated Based on the FRs, these are...

1. Xiao Xue
2. Xing Xing
3. Shan Shan
4. An Yi
5. Mi Li (sometimes)
Are there any more of them?

For goodness sake girls! You are providing a sexual service, so pretty yourself up, and wear some sexy panties or lingerie for our visual feasting. Or better yet, just get naked! Lol
Thank you bro!
Old 28-03-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclesz View Post
Hi can share her roommate FR or name ? Thanks bro
roommate is anyi
Old 28-03-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Random question. Does anyone experience brain fog the next day or even for a few days after visiting ML? Like low concentration, can't think properly that kind..
Old 28-03-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Here you go.....

Wah who have you offended sia..

Last edited by 22ginger; 28-03-2022 at 10:25 PM.
Old 28-03-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Wah you have you offended sia..
7P White knights. Quite obvious in the comments right?
Old 28-03-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here you go.....

Haha, although you did make the mistake of the unnecessary reference to 7p comparing apple to orange, but you sure stepped on a mine there, lol. And looking at the close proximity of some of those zap timings, maybe suggests something?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 28-03-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have not been chionging for some time. Now sg open also I start to open. Anybody know if Carol/Natalie is still providing service? (or she change name again?)
Old 28-03-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just search for “taozi” or “tao zi” lol..
are there 2 tao zi?

there was one in the east, enh boobs, that one got + and - but overall I think was ok leh. It is definitely different from this lisa.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1