The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2008, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbuden View Post
Pattaya, which place or clubs most fun

There's a great bar just under Peppermint agogo , I think its called Jenny Star Bar. Always attract many onlookers coz the girls really turn heads here. The boss always overpay their salaries so the best tallest girls work there. Its just next/under the escalator ; facing the open street. You cant miss it!

Give it a try and let us know.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gurame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
There's a great bar just under Peppermint agogo , I think its called Jenny Star Bar. Always attract many onlookers coz the girls really turn heads here. The boss always overpay their salaries so the best tallest girls work there. Its just next/under the escalator ; facing the open street. You cant miss it!

Bro is tis place just beside the bar with european gals?
Old 08-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

kathoey bar
Old 08-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
kathoey bar
My point is 'fun' is relative!

What i like may not be what you like. What the atmosphere is like one nite may not be what it is on another nite or even the next hour.

Also , your personality plays an important part. One may like a girl to keep clowning around and making jokes and you respond but some people like the 'cool' look.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
My point is 'fun' is relative!

What i like may not be what you like. What the atmosphere is like one nite may not be what it is on another nite or even the next hour.

Also , your personality plays an important part. One may like a girl to keep clowning around and making jokes and you respond but some people like the 'cool' look.

so so true
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 08-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 16
singthai is one of the Best!singthai is one of the Best!singthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbuden View Post
Pattaya, which place or clubs most fun
Just my personal opinion the most fun place or most suitable place for asian is the Club ''Star Dice''. U can see busload of tourist from taiwan , koreans and hongkee being brought there Most of the singers and performers in the club will entertain with thai chinese and even koreans pop musics Can see lots of cute koreans and taiwanese syt. And the best part is many thai FL come to this club to look for customer They will ususally sit in small groups like 3 or 4 girls if anyone take to yr fancy just tell the waiter or waitress they will help u approach them Or for bros who are more daring just smile and walk over to drink wth them During my first few trips there i also shy but later it just come naturally u smile i smile drink together price right than on liao as simple as that Those better looking girls sometime are being booked over the week ends by customer so u see them with the same guy on the weekend Hope u guys have a nice time there
Old 09-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Samster

Usually cheong places are not so many ; most probably can cover in one nite. But pattaya is really a huge adult playground with so much entertainment. Even the thais go there to cheong along with the falangs , chinese , koreans , japs , arabs , malaysians and singaporeans so there are many places to suit many tastes. I always try to hit 50% places i've enjoyed in the past and 50% places new so I know whats happening.

If first time there , just go any place and dont worry and have fun. Worst to happen is kena chai-tow. So my advise to new guys is go cheong and have fun. Never argue and always back down if any signs of trouble. Dont carry too much money ; maybe just enough for a nite or 2's drinking. Even if kena rob , its not too much.
Old 13-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This time I went to Pattaya in a tired mood, needing time to relax not partying. I took the aircon bus from Ekkamai bus terminal in Bangkok (at Ekkamai BTS station) for 128 baht, busses leave every 20 minutes or so. The bus takes about 90 minutes to get to the terminal in Pattaya, where there are baht busses waiting. Just get in the back of one and pay 20 baht when you drop off. They go all the way down Beach Road and back up 2nd Road.

I asked to be dropped at Soi 6, and the driver let me know when we got there. Walked up to Queen Victoria Inn. Clean, totally guest-friendly, 700 baht a night.

Last time here I stopped at Lick Bar, where you can get BJ for 700 baht in the bar. I encountered a babyfat girl of 20, looking as if sugar wouldn't melt in her mouth. Her BJ was amateurish, but her friendliness more than made up for it. (I FR about this before.)

This time I went straight back to Lick Bar and looked for her. Another cute little piranha swooped down on me, my girl was more retiring and I had to seek her out. But I did spot her, and asked her to come inside with me. I offered her a drink and she had nam som. Mamasan said she doesn't drink alcohol. After a bit of smiling and gazing into each other's eyes, I asked her if she would come to sleep with me at the hotel. She shyly agreed. I paid 500 baht to the bar, and she said that she wants 1000 baht. Yes, you read that right.

She changed into shorts and black Minny Mouse t-shirt, and now looked exactly like a very cute, lively, brighteyed young girl at a market or a mall. Miles away from what a Pattaya bargirl is supposed to look like. On the way out, all the girls gave her a send-off with shouts and laughing, high-five style slapping hands, obscene hand symbol (one mimes the hole, the other sticks her finger in), I also had to participate.

With me, she is friendly, and incredibly patient with my useless Thai. I say that I'm hungry, and she takes me to a cheap little place around the corner where the girls eat. Then we go walk along the beach, which is mostly deserted by now. Walk quietly and slowly in the shallow water, she finding little fishes to tease and shells to pick up .. then sit on the beach and she tells me about Loy Krathong and other things (in little pieces of English, Thai and sign language).

Then we head back to the hotel, reception takes her ID but is perfectly courteous toward her, and we retire to the room.

There I was disappointed that she didn't want to shower together with me. But I realised gradually that she is genuinely very awkward and shy. Also she's shy of her body, because she's not skinny. But she's not a fat skinny girl. She's a lovely round girl in perfect health, everything firm, gorgeous boobs, firm ass ..

In the course of the night she became less shy. In the morning we had a last (3rd) round, with her sitting on top of me, which she initiated after we'd already gotten dressed. When I came back from the shower, she'd made the bed and laid out my clothes neatly. We finally left the room at 11:30AM. I gave her all the cash I had with me, only about 1500 baht, which she never counted. We went out to look for breakfast, and she stopped at two pharmacies looking for something. It turned out to be some plasters, which she bought for me, because I'd nicked myself. We had chicken rice .. then we parted and I watched her merge with the languid black-haired crowd ..

This place is heartbreaking. Dreams come true, whether they are nightmares or fantasies, and someone pays the price, which is not the money. Now this lovely, gentle girl is haunting me. I don't want her to stay there. I don't even want to go find her again. What possessed her to go and work there (I know, I know). Try to cause no harm.
Old 13-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Samster

The next day I explored Walking Street a bit. It's mostly dead until about 8PM I think. I went into a bunch of GoGo's but mostly pretty useless. Good ones were Secrets and Misty. They both look a bit new. In Misty mamasan came to introduce herself immediately, and brought over a girl although I didn't say I wanted one. However, the girl she brought was a lovely cuddly small one, and absolutely buck naked except for a skirt that was more like a belt, riding up above her navel. Completely impossible to refuse. Smoothly shaven and going down easy and hot like a shot of bourbon. Not pushy, easy and playful. Bought her a drink and gave a tip instead of a 2nd drink as I left.

Some SYTs at Performance Bar caught my eye in passing, and small head lead me to sit down there and buy a drink for one. Turns out they have ST rooms upstairs. Rate was "up to me", so I offered 1000 because girl looked so swee .. in Soi 6 it's 700. (Room is 300 everywhere.)

Up in the room her slutty side comes out and we screw in all the usual positions. No rush, very friendly, showering together and washing each other patiently (no water pressure, rather go to ST hotel next time .. ), even got soapy body slide while standing up .. helping me dress ..

On the way back in All Stars Go Go (something with Stars in the name, maybe Silver Star? anyway very easy to spot) in Soi 7, bathtub show with Asian dude having the time of his life. He had a towel spread over his lap so that the water from the bath doesn't splash him (just so you know how close the action is). He was buying drinks for the showgirls in the bath, and they were were deep into each other (and I don't mean this in some abstract figurative way). Also he had waitresses all over him, giving massage and playing .. His smile was like a baby enveloped in mother love

Last edited by rocksoff; 13-10-2008 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Add room price.
Old 13-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

You must have been there more than a week ago coz all Soi 6 girls are currently not allowed to stand outside their bars before 6pm under police orders. But many believe it is only temp. or till more kopi money is involved.

Glad you had a good time. Best to go pattaya with an open mind and you'll have the time of your life. People die die must find porcelin-skin and cheap charbo will find the place disappointing.
Old 13-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
You must have been there more than a week ago coz all Soi 6 girls are currently not allowed to stand outside their bars before 6pm under police orders.
I only came back yesterday and there were some girls outside in the daytime ;-) some trying to wrestle me into the bar like a flyweight contender. But it did seem a little bit quieter ..
Old 14-10-2008, 03:40 AM
Samster

thats good to hear. Hope it stays that way

Pattaya is a little less without soi 6. Without it , we'll have to do only with the massage , afternoon agogos and drinking!
Old 14-10-2008, 04:00 AM
Samster

This thread make me very gian to go pattaya again.
Old 15-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

Using Tiger Air's 1cent offer , I've book my flights for Songkran 2009 ; the dates centering around the 18th and 19th April weekend. Cost of flight was under s$175 ALL INCLUSIVE.
Old 15-10-2008, 05:29 AM
Samster

Which disco in pattaya worth checking out? Any recommendations?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1