The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Let's Support Those SPA Whose Entrance Fee Range From $50-$55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
East meets west
East is Asia, West is Europe

East meets West to Support Those SPA Whose Entrance Fee Range From $50-$55? ..
Old 21-04-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3065 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
This afternoon when to Jurong East Yuhua Hawker Centre, unluckily it's on renovation

No choice but to eat 烧鸭饭 in the Coffee Shop next to it. After makan and while smoking, saw a beautiful ML seating outside the shop.

Since got time to kill, approach her, ask the price, and goes straight in for a relaxing hot weather massage.

She is a pleasant looking Viet ML whom can speak good mandarin (slim body with natural C cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe about early 30s). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage and she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Thereafter me turn over, she surprised me with her knowledge to Juagen me for another 15 minutes which make my little bro turns really hard. Right after the Juagen she moves to my right, besides the massage bed to took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple, kisses my lip and I squeeze her natural C cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

These are my ratings:
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.65 meters and white smooth skin
Bust: Beautiful natural "C" cup
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $55.00 + tips @ market price
RTF: Absolutely

Hi bro, please share the contacts and locations for the ML you mentioned.
I have one very good syt ML in HV for exchange, TIA
Old 22-04-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
nsewho is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
This afternoon when to Jurong East Yuhua Hawker Centre, unluckily it's on renovation

No choice but to eat 烧鸭饭 in the Coffee Shop next to it. After makan and while smoking, saw a beautiful ML seating outside the shop.

Since got time to kill, approach her, ask the price, and goes straight in for a relaxing hot weather massage.

She is a pleasant looking Viet ML whom can speak good mandarin (slim body with natural C cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe about early 30s). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage and she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Thereafter me turn over, she surprised me with her knowledge to Juagen me for another 15 minutes which make my little bro turns really hard. Right after the Juagen she moves to my right, besides the massage bed to took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple, kisses my lip and I squeeze her natural C cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

These are my ratings:
Hi Bro,
Please share contact.
Old 27-04-2024, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2534 / Power: 3
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Opp SGH, MILF Haven - 5 PRC + 1 Viet
1. Milf which has SG Milf mirror image - 依依
2.Korean speaking MILF - 娜娜 , super fair skin , small buily, petite size, lively fun personality

Yesterday, decided to visit my favourite SPA. I was surprised to find Lady Boss has just open a BRAND NEW SPA nearby. It has 3 beautifully rooms and 4 MILF - all green green horns - completely no experience "NOTHING" even no MASSAGE skills but very eager to learn from SBF SAMSTERS. To apply for this POST - PM me

BTW the CHINATOWN squirter queen YY is leaving and she bids farewell to all.

Pudding next target is NaNa aka Korean babe

【MILF】丽丽 ,Coco , Amy
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳[will taking home leave very soon]
Old 27-04-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
boringpunggol is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Just commando raid those neighbourhood hdb spa. You might be surprised to find pretty prc with a friendly entrance fee.
did exactly just this lol. 60min $50. not supposed to have oil and lymphatic spots (near ur groin area) but she did it for me anyways. maybe because early morning 1st customer on weekday very empty.

was quite surprised no GQ popped. maybe i too serious lol. next RTM will talk cock abit and see if have GQ haha.
Old 27-04-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boringpunggol View Post
did exactly just this lol. 60min $50. not supposed to have oil and lymphatic spots (near ur groin area) but she did it for me anyways. maybe because early morning 1st customer on weekday very empty.

was quite surprised no GQ popped. maybe i too serious lol. next RTM will talk cock abit and see if have GQ haha.
Must show her your erection. Don’t be shy
Old 27-04-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rhythmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Let's Support Those SPA Whose Entrance Fee Range From $50-$55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Totally agree with this comments. I have still have a small list of $50 spas where I can visit of a reasonable standard of massage and leave a happy man. Some even can even go extra happy as well. I even know a spa that even offer $ 48 per hour for good quality body massage including hot stone and good tease. For such locations, I will not name the ML as some of them a are married and their husbands are in SG. It is quite fair or one of explore a few ML's if the cost is $48 only. I am the kind who does not indulge in FJ at all. However, the conditions mentioned by brother is quite accurate.
However, there are trade offs :

* Curtains joints, mostly with common shower
* MILFs in their 30s or 40s (no SYT)
* Most offer Happy experience, but some is clean

This gives us the complete decision making to us brothers on where and how we want to spend out hard earned money. If you are loaded with $$$ then you can exit this thread as your playing grounds are quite open. However, some of is here need to be mindful and not small head taking over big head.

Very well said bro! Apparently may out there let their small head taking over big head and spoil the market.
Old 27-04-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Individual Room Massage/Spa Shops (No.1 Shops)

-Will need the $88 package else no teasing or happy ending service provided if you insist on the $58 package.
- Chatting with ML in your own personal room without anyone listening to your conversation
- Happy Ending Service provided in your own personal room
- Shower Room attached and can take your own time to wash yourself clean clean
this $88 bullshit concept is a total ripoff from the Health Centre days.[/QUOTE]

Many cat 1 shops are $88 shops, but there are still a number of cat 1 shops charging 68 an hour. One of my ex-regular ML, MM at HV is charging entrance 58 (before 2pm) or 68 (after 2pm), with standard tips. But HV is a bit far for me, so seldom visit her
Old 27-04-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic View Post
Very well said bro! Apparently may out there let their small head taking over big head and spoil the market.
Thanks man. At least there are some strong willed bros out there who dare to agree. One must be able to walk away from BS offers.

Bottomline line is, if you get amazing massage, GFE and after service then only paying $ 88 makes 'complete' sense. However, I am completely against those $ 68 oil massage, but will not touch in sensitive areas but at $ 88, they can but the entire massage is crappy, does it make sense. I will still go to a $ 58 divider or curtain place if the massage and tease it (not that I cannot afford $88) so don't get any ideas. Payment of $ 58, 68 or even 88 must come with certain standard and I can get a solid standard at 58 and 68, why do I need to patronize 88 joints.
Some bros feedback that curtain joints have common toilets where cannot washup. I don't agree with this. There are some $58 joints will super spacious toilets and proper amenities. You just need to know the right place to visit. Some may say not at 58/68 joints have fantastic surroundings, but I can also comment that not all 88 joints have awesome massage standard. Ask yourself - what are you looking for.
Old 27-04-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eopezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

These are my ratings:
Hi bro, please share contact, I usually pass by that area too. In return, I can share information of a shop near Clarke Quay central if you want, pretty gals, HE, clean environment and discreet area. Entrance $60/hour. Thanks in advance.
Old 27-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mabod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eopezz View Post
Hi bro, please share contact, I usually pass by that area too. In return, I can share information of a shop near Clarke Quay central if you want, pretty gals, HE, clean environment and discreet area. Entrance $60/hour. Thanks in advance.
Yeah, me too! thanks Bro.
Old 27-04-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
2.Korean speaking MILF - 娜娜 , super fair skin , small buily, petite size, lively fun personality

Yesterday, decided to visit my favourite SPA. I was surprised to find Lady Boss has just open a BRAND NEW SPA nearby. It has 3 beautifully rooms and 4 MILF - all green green horns - completely no experience "NOTHING" even no MASSAGE skills but very eager to learn from SBF SAMSTERS. To apply for this POST - PM me

Got photo to share new stocks?
Old 28-04-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 28-04-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 28-04-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post

Interested on Nana. Pls share more details.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1