The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-09-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
forest420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Alice from XOXO 2nd visit

Alice from XOXO

Location Geylang hotel

OKT: fast reponse and clear instruction given

Looks 9/10 same photo provides discount 10%

Body 9/10 same as those 170cm above car show model

Boobs 8.5/10 Bcup natural

French 9/10 Through out the whole session

Pussy 9/10 tight

Bbbj 8/10

FJ 9/10 change position 4, 5times no complain and she really enjoy the session

Remark: this is the 2nd visit and will keep rtf before she leave next week. After all hav to thank bro XOXO for bringing such a gem here

Great lady and will soon rtf her again
Old 23-09-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Luna from Clubfriday
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=900257

Looks: 9.5/10 same as pics. horny guai guai syt

Boobs: 10/10 all natural D cup boobies

Body: 8/10 not skinny not fat just nice the body. fair smooth skin as well

Blowjob: 9/10 experienced long sucks with slurps

Pussy: 9/10 short-trimmed. natural waterfall and odourless. sensitive too.

FJ: 9/10 Did multiple positions, favourite position will be the doggy. Moan was extremely good.

GFE: 8/10 she is very friendly and sweet.

Summary: Shy girl attitude where you need a little ice breaking talk with her and she will make you feel comfortable with her for the whole 90 min session. Dont miss her bros.

Essence to good health is laughter and happiness and everything in moderation. Too much of anything is bad for your health.

But everyday have sex is good.
Old 23-09-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Yuna form Casanova88
Okt :10/10 fast n response
NAME : YUNA
LOOKS : 9/10 (same as photo , more pretty
BODY : 9/10 (smooth skin she have )
BOOBS : 9/10 (natural B/B+
SHAVE : 9/10 (yes ,clear )
BBBJ : 9/10( can DT and last longer )
DT : 9/10(enjoy)
FJ : 9/10 ( any potion I requested)
GFE : 8/10 ( feeling meet ex gf )
RTF : maybe try other first

OTHERS : she is a great lady , non problem for communicate, higher GFE feeling .
Old 23-09-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
subwaymeltz is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=lotus

Lotus - Silk

Looks: 8/10 her looks will grow onto you, more you look at her the prettier she gets

Body: 9/10 nice well maintained body cute beach bubble ass with c cup neh.

Bbbj: 8.5/10 can deliver a decent bbbj it’s like she keep urging and pushing me on the edge to faster cum. But I only book 1 shot, not going to waste it before I can even fuck her

Fj: 9/10 got her bend down in doggy, she has a beautiful back view, nice smooth back. Bonk her that position most shiok.

Gfe: cheerful positive vibes from her

Rtf: why not
Old 23-09-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Chcknbbq is Cool - loads of Potential

Jane CF

LOOKS: super super super chio, see her already is eyegasm, photo can see she fierce fierce kind, but irl she looks demure, cute and pretty.

BODY: nice figure slim thighs perfect body figure, hip to waist ratio is chef kiss.

BBBJ: she was like la ji with my head and playing with the tip of my foreskin using her lips and tongue. From long slow licks to going at me with full energy.

FJ: We made things grow up slowly from hugging to kissing to kissing all over body. I could feel we wanted to have it badly. I just stick myself inside her after I pull her up from her giving me head. It was sensual intense and we were both breathless

GFE: good good

Rtf: yes

Last edited by Chcknbbq; 09-10-2023 at 07:55 PM.
Old 23-09-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Jenny from Galaxy

Price: $120/2/90 Good for those looking for budget bonks

Boobs: 7/10 all natural C cup boobies

Body: 7/10 big boned, not fat but curvy in the right areas

BBBJ: 5.5/10 inexperienced and very short bbbj

Pussy: 7/10 Tight and wet.

FJ: 6/10 Gets tired easily so she doesn’t like being on top

GFE: 7/10 she is very friendly and sweet.

Shower: 0/10 Asked me to shower by myself

Recommended for those who prefer gals who can speak English, is friendly, not a time watcher and don’t expect hardcore service.

Also good for those on a budget since she’s only 120/2/90. Said she’ll be here for a couple more weeks.
Old 23-09-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thpphrsis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contemplating if I should post this fr as I might get zap. But I know how hard money to earn now so for my bros out there to take note.

Girl : mbk SA
Okt: wanted to book another girl. But got side booked. Reached there on time but tell me girl still busy. I asked if shouldn't it be my turn? If the previous customer overshot time by so much shouldn't he tell the customer times is up. No excuses right to be late for so long that I was forced to be offered another girl. Was given a discount to take up another girl.
Looks : 7/10 looks same as photo but PS on the fairness. Looks tanned in real life.
Body: 8 petite, boobs are probably C/B
Bbbj : decent time spend on bbbj. Okay nothing to special. But will not respond to request.
Daty : nv try
Fj: won't rate, because I had problems marikita. Not sure if I was turn off or is it my issue. But if I had issues, met alot of girls out there that will try to help recover. But this girl just try to wank me hard.
Service : 3/10 poor, once enter the room, clothes I take off myself. She showered me but SOP. Feels like there is no effort. Didn't look me in the eyes throughout the session. I don't know why face so black. To be honest quite sian if like the girl not in the mood. Compared to the photo, like angel vs devil, didn't even smile.

PS my thoughts: I know it's might be unfair to judge like this. But I do feel that alot of girls in this dome is overworked. To the extent they just wan to get it over with. Even they can be horny when they just arrived, fking so many ppl in a day can be very tiring. I think OKT never give them ample rest, so they just follow with the motion, pushing them to service more customers and side booking for them. Okt even admitted that at 1230pm she already serviced 5 customers before me wtf?

Have tried a few girls that just arrive or not much customers, their service was alot better. But this is not the first time i heard girls are overworked until low morale. Ultimately, these girls welfare not taken care of, but end up customer satisfaction is affected and we are at the losing end as the consumer. This is dome 1 but what the hell, how has the service gone down to dome 2 standards.
Old 23-09-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Fantasia babes

Okt steady .. i book his gal to return his favour since he say preivous gal not good

FR on 122
Looks - 7-8/10
Boobs - small b natural
Body - tall and normal... confirm not baby elephant or milf or old nonsense
Age - 24
Tanned skin and give angmo vibes that kind
French - ok
Paint - ok
Bbbj - ok
Speaks good english...angmo accent maybe hahah
RTF - i will for the bbbj and service.. no black face
GFE - friendly and can do attitude .. some gals just wanna make money and do their job nicely .. salute
Make up on and wears a simple crop top and shorts..
i repeat - those gals that no make up and untidy hair and no bother to wear something sexy or nice.. all can jolly well fuck off.. most basic job is to look presentable..
Put on make up and somethig sexy is not a hard thing!
Wanna be cheekon yet dun wanna dress up.. jolly well can dont come work!
Simple as that!

These 3 can.. i ok already... some gals bullshit ulcer or covid nonsense or what pussy pain or whatever nonsense.. all i will write bad fr
Old 23-09-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=900893

FR for Fantasia Babe 122

Saw my favorite stable have now stocks and faster arrange with OKT.

OKT - Easy to communicate and book as usual. No fuss and easy to understand instructions.
Location - Hotel at G area. Their standard hotel which they use. No registrations required.
Looks - Looks more close to the one at the right hand side. She has you typical Thai tan. Looks is more towards those sulty type of look, especially cannot tahan when you looks at you from time to time as she blows you OG. Quite tall and some make up done to cover slight blemishes.
Body - No tummy, She had baby before as you can see from the scar mark.
Boobs - Her boobs are all natural goodness. Should be a A or small B. Those thatper like smaller natural boobs that you can squeeze in one hand one will love it. She has light colored nipples which i love sucking on it and seeing her arch ai.back.
Pussy - Nicely shaven. No hair at all. Pinkish type with lips that are just nice, not too long and not too short. No smell at all and she loves being painted. She came twice in the whole session for painting her.
BBBJ - I think she is so far one of the better ones at BBBJ cos I love DT. She went on DT for many times and it was amazing to see my rod disappear in her mouth. She is also very conscious on how she place her mouth to ensure no rubbing of her teeth on my shaft.But the best part is…..she will look at you from time to time while blowing and give you that fucking sulty “COME FUCK ME”look. A good balls licker and sucking on your balls too.
FJ - She is quite experience and can take the lead if you let her. She was doing freelance in Thailand bars prior to this and that also explains why her English is passable. I have no need of using google translate since i dont speak Thai. She does speak some simple German too if you are into that. Her round ass and lovely pussy creates that fucking nice view to fuck her from the behind. She also rides damn well with that sexy sulty look. We fucked from one corner to the other corner hahaha. Her service is halfway between GFE and PSE.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 23-09-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
biirgarden is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=grape

Grape - GMC

Okt:
friendly guy really fast reply instant easy booking.

Looks: 7/10 pretty, nice facial features, especially when she smiles she looks extra cute.

Body: 9/10 well maintained body with minimal fat, slim and very nice hour glass figure, waist is small and can easily hug my arm around her with ease.

Frenching: light tongue involved, can kiss.

Bbbj: 9/10 she put her mouth straight on my cock. My hands went to her head, holding her towards me as she sucked my cock, greedily. She hummed quietly as she slid her mouth up and down, and i could feel the vibration

Fj: 8/10 I was getting fucking horny, so I fucked the senseless shit out of her, she could accommodate to the different positions I wanted she definitely a real pleaser in bed, can ride, grind ask her to bounce on my cock she did it as well. But best of all was doggy, dk for some reason maybe the angle she bend her body into, I could feel my cock rubbing against her Gspot, kept feeling this shiok feeling shoot up my brain, fucking shiok.

GFE:
chatty, English is super, definitely got standard one

Rtf: yes
Old 23-09-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Baenre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd time booking with Lover's Fortress.
OKT was prompt and polite.

After scouring through the reviews, decided to try a budget bonk with Milk.
Decent hotel in G without the need for registration. Big towels.

Milk is like those pretty minahs you see walking along Orchard with thick fake lashes and a nice body. Not quite Seribu Satu or Alexis standard.
Somewhat like those you can find in Malioboro, Classic Hotel.

Couldnt kiss as she had a little sniffle going on as she was supposedly caught in the rain. Decent BBBJ with no teeth. Not keen on the fake moans while she suckled on my weiner.

Most + point is that she is relatively tight and can take a pounding in all positions and her moans seems legitimate here. Dolby surround kind of moans. Hah!

She speaks little English but can speak Malay as her dad is from Malaysia.

A decent session with a young 23 year old minah who tries her best to please.
Old 23-09-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
xiaobai1358 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobai1358 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Luna, Club Friday (23/09)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=900257

OKT: Fast and responsive, hassle free

Looks: I will say almost same as photo advertised

Boobs: Big natural boobs, not saggy kind

Body: Slim body with fair and smooth skin

BBBJ: Sensual, with some deep throat action

FJ: Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl

GFE: Non commercial feel, never use phone. Take care you very well

Overall: Great recommendation by OKT, left a happy man

RTF: Try other girls from this stable first
Old 23-09-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boyy13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New from thai concept

Look 8/10 very cute syt
Body 8/10 tight and slim
Boob natural B
Bbbj: Very nice suction can see she improves alot
Pussy : tight and natural wet allowed many position change.
Gfe: KC level high!Beware!!!

Looking for your school time cute syt bonk feeling. Go for her never regret for sure! Definitely one of the best i would say.
Old 23-09-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jerjeromel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Rainy from TRL (23/9)
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=rainy

Okt: 8/10 quick response, but had double booking and was given discount so it still alright.

Location: 7/10 L area (Shared apartment, I prefer hotel; Near MRT)

Look: 8/10 (At first glance, not what I expected but it grows on you)

Body: 7/10 (No tattoos. Boobs are C enhanced with scar marks. Prefer slim, but she's neither fat nor slim, a little plump imo, looks slimmer on picture which is a little disappointing)

Service/GFE: 9/10 (Slow and sensual frenching, English good to chat with, took time with BJ but with cap on which I'm ok; shower alone also I'm ok)

Fj: 10/10 (Damn good rider. sweet moaning and look right into your eyes while in action, same comments as previous bonks but its true)

Others: 6/10 (Towel a little moist, shared toilet makes it inconvenience.)

Total grade: B

Disclaimer: I only look for SYT, able to French, slim, fair and high GFE (ratings will be high if these are met)
ThaiConcepts - Lydia(A)
LF - Ning(A)
Old 23-09-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
kiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Roxy (xoxo)
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=899535

OKT: Fast and responsive, hassle free

Looks: 99% same as photo advertised, look like your uni classmate feel. Was smiling throughout even though I'm the last customer of the day at 2plus am.

Boobs: man made but big for her size. Smaller than I expect but still big nonetheless.

Body: Slim body with fair and smooth skin with a couple of interesting tattoo

BBBJ: Sensual, with some deep throat action. Putting in effort. NOT those suka suka blow blow a bit. She really put in effort and blow until u ask to stop.

FJ: Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Ride like a champion

GFE: Non commercial feel, never use phone. Take care you very well even though it's late.

Overall: Great recommendation by OKT, left a happy man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1