The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-05-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

to the bro who went outing with a maid to beach yesterday, took quite professional DSLR photos too, she wearing show cleavage all one, if you know who i talking about. stay away from her bro for your own good. hint: "N"
Old 23-05-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 5
CHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Finally after 2months metup again with my regular.

Kiss, lip lock and fight 20min
Oiled her until no more oil..moaning 20min
69 and digg, twirl, finger for 15min she cum
Ball sucking and rod painting for 10min i cum
Shower soap and rub each body 15min
Talk chat 30min
Muah....worth the wait...slurpuy friday

Now going to hougang to try a new DH. Meet and chat. If can eat her today...why not ya
Good one sia.Bro
Old 24-05-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

https://asianleak.com/videos/8754/in...apore-teasing/

Anyone know who this?Anyone have experience with her before?
Old 24-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Any bros encounter reene from bishan? Any Fr?
Old 24-05-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
to the bro who went outing with a maid to beach yesterday, took quite professional DSLR photos too, she wearing show cleavage all one, if you know who i talking about. stay away from her bro for your own good. hint: "N"
u nvr zoom the DH pic
Old 24-05-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post

Wah, the bro that leaked this damn CB. No wonder my DH don't want send me photo/videos

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-05-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
Anyone got up an indo maid with tiktok handle Nona��before? Got party coming soon
When shes desperate for money $100 also can. Up her before this amount in my car.

Else see her mood and if she likes you. Sometimes $150 sometimes $200.

She hang herself up to sell thinking she’s very pretty.

Her michat id is nona_kd
Old 25-05-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 11
dopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of light

up her many times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post

Old 25-05-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
j0ker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
When shes desperate for money $100 also can. Up her before this amount in my car.

Else see her mood and if she likes you. Sometimes $150 sometimes $200.

She hang herself up to sell thinking she’s very pretty.

Her michat id is nona_kd
don’t talk so much, meet me on this sunday. talk everything infront of me if you dare. you so free ar to do this kind of stupid things. you want me is it? but can’t get it. anw thanks for make me famous, i happy cos my tiktok followers keep going up. i waiting your reply ok
i know you inside my michat contacts, text me there also can
Old 25-05-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0ker69 View Post
don’t talk so much, meet me on this sunday. talk everything infront of me if you dare. you so free ar to do this kind of stupid things. you want me is it? but can’t get it. anw thanks for make me famous, i happy cos my tiktok followers keep going up. i waiting your reply ok
You are never a celebrity even with 1 billion tiktok followers. What you are, is a whore with 1 billion potential cocks going down your throat.

You are never a rich woman even with 1 billion tiktok followers. A whore has a limited lifespan. In other words, you have around 10 years of earning 2 thousands monthly before you turn old and used. You would then go back to your country living out your destiny; poverty.

Be a realist. Be humble. Never be arrogant with men; men who pays for your short lived fantasy.
Old 25-05-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
You are never a celebrity even with 1 billion tiktok followers. What you are, is a whore with 1 billion potential cocks going down your throat.

You are never a rich woman even with 1 billion tiktok followers. A whore has a limited lifespan. In other words, you have around 10 years of earning 2 thousands monthly before you turn old and used. You would then go back to your country living out your destiny; poverty.

Be a realist. Be humble. Never be arrogant with men; men who pays for your short lived fantasy.
My only advise to Nona aka j0ker69 is to hook a rich AMDK. Just open leg big big can liao

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-05-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You Nona sis? If the guy did not sex you why you don't want to clarify? Pinay likes to confuse the issue without clarification and later say victim. I repeat if you did not sex the guy, you should clarify rather than challenging him. If you did sex him, own up respect yourself as a human being and be responsible for whatever you done.
Old 25-05-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Wow really no joke, with the help of whiteknights helper can also create account here.
Old 25-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
j0ker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post

I know no matter how many followers I have, I won't be a celebrity. but at least if I have more followers, the more additional income I get from every single video that I post it n LIVE chat streaming. it's better than i have to open my legs just for hungry birds like you all.
Old 25-05-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I know no matter how many followers I have, I won't be a celebrity. but at least if I have more followers, the more additional income I get from every single video that I post it n LIVE chat streaming. it's better than i have to open my legs just for hungry birds like you all.
So much rubbish you said here and did not answer the main question. Is it really the guys here sex you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1