The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another unexpected affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post

I teased her over her big boobs that its such a waste if they are always hidden. They should be seen more often. Sophia just smiled, obviously enjoying the very flirtatious talk and appreciation from me. Then she suddenly realised she was topless and covered her both boobs with her hands. I easily removed her hands and started to cup her boobs with my hands. Sophia tilted her head backwards and said no no please dont do that. I ignored her plea and started to caress her sharp pointed nipples, making her moan loud! It was really shiok to hear her moan like that! She closed her eyes to enjoy my tuning of her nipples and I went a notch up by sucking and licking those delicious nipples! Sophia moaned and moaned sexily, saying sexy stuff like it feels so good, I really love that! While she was still enjoying my licking and sucking, I went down on my knees and pulled down her wet shorts...And A really bushy and long patch of hair appeared before me! Knn she did not wear any panty! Shiok!
Sophia is going wild soon.

Camping here for more juicy updates please
Old 22-05-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
nugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support and camping here!
Old 23-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

I removed her shorts and threw it aside, but I made a big mistake by not completing it with fucking her! Instead, I stood up and engaged in some dirty talk with her.

I told her that I have seen her naked body, a principal's naked body, and asked her how she felt about it. Her face flushed and she looked away from me. I held her face straight to look at me and I look at her from her eyes,down to her breasts and then down to her pubic hair. She appeared shy and awkward, and then slowly she opened her mouth and asked me what do I want.

I laughed and told her she should know what I want, she just smiled. I then asked her to strip me naked, which she was reluctant as first, but after several urgings from me, she started to remove my underwear and my hardened cock appeared before her! She swallowed her saliva when she saw my cock and I used her hand to hold my cock. She did without being hesitant, and she kept looking at it. Soon she began to start masterbating my cock without my consent and she looked at my cock instead of looking at me. I felt so shiok when she did that, and my cock grew harder and longer.

I bended my head to suck her nipples again and suddenly we heard footsteps coming up into the room...its her husband !
Old 23-05-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
cygnono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh no, what's going to happen next?
Old 23-05-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Sophia quickly pushed me aside and told me to hide inside the washroom while she quickly grabbed her clothes on the floor and went out of tge washroom naked. I hid in 1 corner, very nervous, scared that her husband would come into the washroom. I think to myself how to get out of this sticky situation before I heard Sophia speaking in a loud tone to her husband. They soon quarrelled and I could hear her husband telling her not to meddle with his business and that he would be going to KL for business trip..soon I heard him left the room, and probably the house...

I did not go out of the washroom and I just sat on the toilet bowl waiting for Sophia,thinking we can continue. However, she did not come in immediately. After about 15 to 20 mins later, Sophia then came into the washroom, changed to another set of dry tshirt and shorts. She passed me a dry towel and asked me to dry my body and dressed up and leave. She just wanted to be alone...

I took over the towel and started to dry my body and I saw there were tears in Sophia's eyes. I asked her whether she needed me around to accompany her, but she bluntly said no need and urged me to leave. I put on my wet clothes, feeling damn sian, and blaming myself for not fucking her first. I thought I had already lost the chance, so I quickly walked out of the washroom with her, out of her bed room and down the stairs. She opened the door for me and I stepped out. She closed the door without saying anything...And I curse my ass luck and stupidity, then I got into my car and drove home, my mind fully occupied with Sophia...
Old 24-05-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

For the next few days, I had messaged Sophia but she always replied that she is busy, therefore I wasn't able to chat with her much. As Alice was ditched by her bf, she picked up her son everyday and I wasn't needed to go to the CCC. So I did not have the chance to meet Sophia, and I still blame myself for not poking Sophia that night...

I decided to go straight to the CCC one evening to look for Sophia. The timing is good as most of the students would have left. When I reached the CCC, it was quite empty as I have guessed. Only saw a teacher with 2 kids still waiting for their parents.
Old 25-05-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For the next few days, I had messaged Sophia but she always replied that she is busy, therefore I wasn't able to chat with her much. As Alice was ditched by her bf, she picked up her son everyday and I wasn't needed to go to the CCC. So I did not have the chance to meet Sophia, and I still blame myself for not poking Sophia that night...

I decided to go straight to the CCC one evening to look for Sophia. The timing is good as most of the students would have left. When I reached the CCC, it was quite empty as I have guessed. Only saw a teacher with 2 kids still waiting for their parents.
Hopefully Sophia is still in office.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 25-05-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future

Cant wait for the next update TS!
Old 25-05-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeeChongWai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Hopefully Sophia is still in office.

Bonk her in the office?
Old 26-05-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 11
wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Exciting story. Good things are worth the wait.
Wonder how many times TS up Sophia already
Old 26-05-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

When I stepped into the CCC,the teacher looked surprise and she informed me that "my son" had left with Alice. I act surprise too and thanked her, and I asked her whether the principal is around, as I have a few "questions" to ask her...

She told me Sophia had already left the CCC and I said okie and wanted to leave till I saw Sophia walking in. Sophia looked stunning in her suit and I recalled her naked body in my mind. Sophia looked shocked when she saw me, and the teacher told her I wanted to meet her for a few questions. Sophia then acted professionally and invited me to her office....
Old 29-05-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
When I stepped into the CCC,the teacher looked surprise and she informed me that "my son" had left with Alice. I act surprise too and thanked her, and I asked her whether the principal is around, as I have a few "questions" to ask her...

She told me Sophia had already left the CCC and I said okie and wanted to leave till I saw Sophia walking in. Sophia looked stunning in her suit and I recalled her naked body in my mind. Sophia looked shocked when she saw me, and the teacher told her I wanted to meet her for a few questions. Sophia then acted professionally and invited me to her office....
What happened in her office, any action?

Old 30-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

She closed the door behind us and she straight away questioned me what was I doing here and why was I looking for her?She said I shouldnt asked her teacher about her as the teacher might be suspicious.

I asked her why did she ask so many questions and why she avoided me..she kept quiet before she answered me she was busy....

I
Old 30-05-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

I then asked her what now between the two of us and she seemed irritated and nervous. She told me to forget that night as she was probably drunk and not in the right frame of mind. She insisted she shouldnt betray her husband. And she also told me not to text her anymore, she just wanted to be faithful even though her husband is not..

Before I could reply, there was a knock on the door and Sophia asked the person to come in. Its the teacher who explained to Sophia that all children had gone and she would like to knock off. Sophia agreed and told the teacher to switch off the lights before leaving..Teacher went off and Sophia told me I should leave too..

I asked Sophia isit she has a new guy, but she denied. She said she really wished to be faithful and that night with me was just a mistake. I was a lil dulan with her explanation and I told her she also had some intimate moments with Peter. I also reminded her that I have a copy of the video and I could show it to that teacher or to her husband. Sophia didnt fall into my trap, in fact she was very firm that I won't do that..but Heaven was on my side...
Old 30-05-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

There was another knock on the door,which startled both Sophia and I. Sophia once again said Come in, and the teacher appeared again! She informed Sophia that there would be a power shut down later in the night after 9pm till the next morning. Sophia got pissed and she scolded the teacher for not informing her earlier. The teacher apologised and said she would make a move first. She opened the door and wanted to step out before I called out to her....haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1