The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 23-05-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Thank you for sharing your stories. I learned a lot about the differences of education and society, being European myself.

It’s great that you were able to drive your own life and didn’t have to suffer from the family pressure at the end.

A bit sad for you that you had to wait all these years before a guy finally came down on you.

Personal point: I would never force a woman to go down on me, as previously said, go down on her, you have a lot chances, that it will end with a 69.
Old 15-06-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I could feel his gaze fixed on me as I gave him head, could hear his tiny sighs as he felt every sensation. First he rested his hand on my head, then slowly both hands held onto my body, urging me to move, directing me to kneel before him, between his legs. I obeyed, never once breaking contact nor looking up at him.

The moment I got into his desired position, he cradled the back of my head and drew me in closer. His penis inched deeper into my throat as I nursed it unceasingly. Moments later, I could feel both his hands holding the back of my head and he started to rock my head back and forth as his hips thrusted forward, fucking my mouth and picking up momentum with each stroke into me.

It seemed like an eternity, I was getting exhausted, trying to keep to the gyrating rhythm of his hips while attempting to catch my breath. Then I felt it coming, that heat radiating before the eruption. It was at this moment that he fished his penis out of my mouth.

"Let's not waste it by finishing in your mouth yeah?"

Travis held me the shoulders and flung me onto the couch, at the same time tearing off my thong while trying to position himself between my legs. I looked up at him gasping and panting, while in high anticipation of what to come next. Both hands positioned on each of my inner thighs, he quickly spread my legs wide open lying eyes on my girly bits for the first time.

"I love my women bald down there, such a fucking tease..." he said as he observed my clean shaven vagina. Like clockwork, he first licked his fingers before putting them to my vagina and spreading his saliva, and dipping a finger in now and then. He then positioned his penis at my entrance

"Alright, first SG chinese girl ever, you ready Moon?"

I could barely respond with weak nods before I felt it. With all his might, Travis plunged his penis into me - the first caucasian penis to claim me.
Old 15-06-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 11
sjump is one of the Best!sjump is one of the Best!sjump is one of the Best!

nice story.. always refreshing to have stories from a female perspective..
Old 15-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
sinay188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis moonlightzz
Old 16-06-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice revelation from sis, cheers!
Old 16-06-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 5
Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!

Camping for more updates.
Old 16-06-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 5
Hipposarus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipposarus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Camping for more
Old 16-06-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3502 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute
Nice story
Old 16-06-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
nugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan View Post
Nice story
Indeed bro
Old 14-09-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lonelyboyels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice sharing.
Old 14-09-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
wuyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share sis moonlightzz, any more update?
Old 10-01-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I enjoyed my time with Travis, in fact, I’m gonna confess a guilty pleasure of mine.. Travis was a dream come true.

When I was a girl, I was extremely into Disney princesses and every princess, with the exception of Mulan, had a Caucasian Prince Charming who swept her off her feet. Being Caucasian, spotting a crop of blondish hair and those dreamy blue eyes, Travis was every bit a Disney princess’s Prince Charming. And most of all, he really wanted me, he wanted to possess every inch of me.

Apart from CK from way back, Travis was the next guy I really looked forward to being fucked by. As embarrassing as it is for me to say, I really yearned for the sex with Travis. Every date definitely ended in a raunchy love making session back at his pad. When we travelled together we christened every hotel room by fucking the moment we got the keys and entered.
Old 10-01-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you updating this thread, support!
Old 10-01-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
examine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis moonlightzz
Old 10-01-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)