The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
statue84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Really really REALLY got to be 100% damn sure of your mic status at all times Not for the faint-hearted.

That is why is only possible for mass meeting or informative session, where contribution is not expected. Otherwise got to key-in/out of the mic is very tricky
Agree. Also need to tape that front facing camera. Can’t rely on software to do it with so many software bugs
Old 07-03-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Spa before or after work?

I've visited during work hours, especially 10am. You get the first pick. The other option is 3 to 4pm.

You may feel guilty because of using work hours but you feel more relaxed after the release.
Old 07-03-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha... Took my gf to 'work from hotel'. She made it a mission to bother me during work call. Had to make sure my cam and mike were off... I was still panting with heavy breathing when I unmuted
Old 08-03-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

You were muted..in my case, she was having my cornetto ice cream when I was on the call talking...

Truly taking multitasking to the max, while having to focus, think of solutions while being gobbled down south at the same time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Haha... Took my gf to 'work from hotel'. She made it a mission to bother me during work call. Had to make sure my cam and mike were off... I was still panting with heavy breathing when I unmuted

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-03-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like going during lunchtime.
The MLS will always ask me if I’ve eaten when I’m there for their services.
I always reply no, cannot eat before massage.
After massage, they will always ask me whether I still have time for lunch before going back office
I will always respond, I am full now, just had u for lunch!
They will always laugh and my regulars will always put their hands in my shirt and pat me slightly so I do the same back to them.
There’s one who actually put her hand into my shirt and squeeze my nips upon hearing this, while laughing, so I put my hand into her bra in a flash and gave her nips a big tight squeeze too. She suddenly pushed me away and told me not to mess up her shirt as she had just freshened up after I had played with her the first time. I told her same goes for me la.
We both laughed and I never RTM her again
Old 14-03-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
I like going during lunchtime.
The MLS will always ask me if I’ve eaten when I’m there for their services.
I always reply no, cannot eat before massage.
After massage, they will always ask me whether I still have time for lunch before going back office
Always said i want to eat xiao long bao, or da rou bao for lunch, depending on bra cup size lah
Old 15-03-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 19
b123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
I've visited during work hours, especially 10am. You get the first pick. The other option is 3 to 4pm.

You may feel guilty because of using work hours but you feel more relaxed after the release.
agree with this
Old 24-03-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Went back to one of the HC after work yesterday. That ML don't look as pretty as i remember.
Now i felt that i just wasted money on that hj. haha
Old 24-03-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Good to hear can go HH SH SSH before or after spa
Biz bustling back to precovid soon

Restrictions on the sale and consumption of alcohol after 10.30pm at F&B outlets will be lifted, and live performances can resume at all venues.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...mances-2582951

The Government is separately looking into the safe resumption of nightlife businesses like bars, pubs, karaoke establishments, discotheques and nightclubs.

“These are activities with much higher risks of transmission and where there are generally more difficulties complying with the prevailing safe-management measures 1 to 5,” said the Health Ministry, referring to the five parameters - group sizes, mask-wearing, workplace requirements, safe distancing and capacity limits.

The Ministry of Trade and Industry and Ministry of Home Affairs will provide an update on the reopening of the nightlife sector in the coming weeks.
Old 24-03-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Good to hear can go HH SH SSH before or after spa
Biz bustling back to precovid soon

Restrictions on the sale and consumption of alcohol after 10.30pm at F&B outlets will be lifted, and live performances can resume at all venues.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...mances-2582951

The Government is separately looking into the safe resumption of nightlife businesses like bars, pubs, karaoke establishments, discotheques and nightclubs.

“These are activities with much higher risks of transmission and where there are generally more difficulties complying with the prevailing safe-management measures 1 to 5,” said the Health Ministry, referring to the five parameters - group sizes, mask-wearing, workplace requirements, safe distancing and capacity limits.

The Ministry of Trade and Industry and Ministry of Home Affairs will provide an update on the reopening of the nightlife sector in the coming weeks.
All very good. Now with more options, can stop overpaying those MLs. Now many are stuck here, unwilling to go back PRC as air tickets prices are sky-high. When their business drop we can ask for discount
Old 22-05-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
greesdermos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 22-05-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
mionsh is a Helpful and Caring Samstermionsh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually its depend, used to know this malaysia ml as she is alway quite fully book in the evening n my off work timing not regular, so she sugguest i visit her at 7.30am instead whereby after that go work straight. Its quite fun but oso sleepy at times as too early so sometime would just grab her n slp instead. As too early shop no ppl she oso dont collect enterance just the extra charges, else would be 11pm mostly oso she left in the shop as the operating hour is till 10pm. If by then the cctv off ah it would be really fun too as u can play around in the shop haha but only those ml which is really regular would allow this i thk.

Last edited by mionsh; 22-05-2022 at 04:26 PM.
Old 22-05-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed 5pm, 5 plus pm. Between 5-7 is also the peak period for MLs.

Recently visit my regular ML around 6 ish after my work. Saw the logbook when signing in. Most of the time she has customer at 5 plus pm
Old 23-05-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
SGPlayDrinkEat is stuck in moderation for some time to come

How is the business at the SPAs since the opening of the travel lane? Is it still hot like covid time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1