The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 23-05-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
Recently tried this ml below

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/

she can do a good dominant footjob, if u guys want a different option
Hi bro, how do you rate her feet? She looks abit mix base on the photos?
Old 24-05-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
randomboy1311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it was my first time sessioning with mistress lilli. we wechatted and talked abt session details and she teased me alot and got me very excited for the session.

on the session day, i was very nervous as it was my first time trying public humiliation. however, she was very reassuring and accommodating. she made the whole overall session feel so much more enjoyable rather than the unrest that comes from my first time trying public humiliation. she was also very chatty and kind, helping me to calm my nerves. at the end, she also very kindly asked for my wellbeing and if i was alright. she also prepared a very sweet surprise at the end!! overall, it was a nice and satisfying session with her! definitely would want to experience more!

Twitter @lilianafemdom
WeChat @lilianafemdom13
Old 24-05-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnickah View Post
Hi bro, how do you rate her feet? She looks abit mix base on the photos?
she is a chinese for sure, she just did a red pediure recenty, feet wise 7.5/10
Old 24-05-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bellasslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomboy1311 View Post
it was my first time sessioning with mistress lilli. we wechatted and talked abt session details and she teased me alot and got me very excited for the session.

on the session day, i was very nervous as it was my first time trying public humiliation. however, she was very reassuring and accommodating. she made the whole overall session feel so much more enjoyable rather than the unrest that comes from my first time trying public humiliation. she was also very chatty and kind, helping me to calm my nerves. at the end, she also very kindly asked for my wellbeing and if i was alright. she also prepared a very sweet surprise at the end!! overall, it was a nice and satisfying session with her! definitely would want to experience more!

Twitter @lilianafemdom
WeChat @lilianafemdom13
I've also tried Lili. She just loves public humiliation. At one time she spat in my mask and ordered me to wear it. I would highly recommend her
Old 24-05-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdomme View Post
Thanks for sharing, up you

OMM massage better than Jessica ?
I tried Jessica. Looks wise she is quite good. Very tall and full figure.Great butt for facesitting. Probably best if you speak mandarin with any of PRC women.

Another lady is Xiao Yu. She is in River Valley area. Again good attitude. Good thing is she also has a fucking machine if anyone wants a good drilling.

Looks wise I prefer Jessica but equipment wise Xiao Yu is better
Old 25-05-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Part 1:

I contacted Mistress Liliana from Twitter and then we continued to chat on Wechat. My experience with Mistress Lili was nothing short of exhiliration of the highest kind. She would send me voice messages on wechat. Her voice is so sexy and commanding at the same time.

The idea was to give up complete control by wearing a chastity and passing the keys to Her. I was so excited to find someone who is so young and yet so dominating. After paying the deposit, which is customary, Mistress told me to meet her to pass her the keys. She told me to wear not one but two buttplugs. I've never work two plugs in my life. But to please Mistress I proceeded to wear it even though it was a bit uncomfortable. Mistress had told me that she likes public humiliation. However I was pretty scared. I picked Her up and she continued to twist my nipples in the car. Then she told me to park somewhere in Tanjong Pagar and got out of the car. I was following her like a hungry dog. Then she found a spot in the parking lot and ordered me to take my shorts and underwear down so she could inspect me. It was about 10.30 at night and I could hear people. Finally I got the courage and took it off. Mistress took a picture with her foot on my exposed butt and started laughing. It was so humiliating to experience this. Although it was equally exciting and scary.

Part 2: to be continued if people want to know more about what happened.
Old 25-05-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasslave View Post
Part 1:

I contacted Mistress Liliana from Twitter and then we continued to chat on Wechat. My experience with Mistress Lili was nothing short of exhiliration of the highest kind. She would send me voice messages on wechat. Her voice is so sexy and commanding at the same time.

The idea was to give up complete control by wearing a chastity and passing the keys to Her. I was so excited to find someone who is so young and yet so dominating. After paying the deposit, which is customary, Mistress told me to meet her to pass her the keys. She told me to wear not one but two buttplugs. I've never work two plugs in my life. But to please Mistress I proceeded to wear it even though it was a bit uncomfortable. Mistress had told me that she likes public humiliation. However I was pretty scared. I picked Her up and she continued to twist my nipples in the car. Then she told me to park somewhere in Tanjong Pagar and got out of the car. I was following her like a hungry dog. Then she found a spot in the parking lot and ordered me to take my shorts and underwear down so she could inspect me. It was about 10.30 at night and I could hear people. Finally I got the courage and took it off. Mistress took a picture with her foot on my exposed butt and started laughing. It was so humiliating to experience this. Although it was equally exciting and scary.

Part 2: to be continued if people want to know more about what happened.

Nice bro. What is her height? And how do you rate her feet?
Old 25-05-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
Nice bro. What is her height? And how do you rate her feet?
I'd say about 5.4 or 5.5. While this is subjective, Her feet are to be worshipped. They look good but they smell so good. I think I've become her acolyte
Old 26-05-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello Brothers,

I hope you are all safe and well.

Some exciting news to tell you and that is that the one and only Domina Fire is coming to Singapore in the first half of July. Domina Fire is a highly experienced and extremely kinky domme. She is great fun to have a session with.

Her website is:

www.dominafire.com

Enjoy brothers.

B’n’Y
Old 26-05-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Hello Brothers,

Some exciting news to tell you and that is that the one and only Domina Fire is coming to Singapore in the first half of July. Domina Fire is a highly experienced and extremely kinky domme. She is great fun to have a session with.

Her website is:

www.dominafire.com

Enjoy brothers.

B’n’Y
Great news! Truly a world class dominatrix with very reasonable tributes
Old 26-05-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasslave View Post
I'd say about 5.4 or 5.5. While this is subjective, Her feet are to be worshipped. They look good but they smell so good. I think I've become her acolyte
can describe the smell in more detail
Old 26-05-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Hello Brothers,

Her website is:

www.dominafire.com

Enjoy brothers.

B’n’Y
Not sure if she'll be travelling with her Mizz Red...lol. I think Fire trained her...
Old 26-05-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Great news! Truly a world class dominatrix with very reasonable tributes
Can share with us what her SG tribute rate is?

On a separate note, I do agree that she's a world class domme. I wish there are more Filipino dommes in SG actually, they have a very unique style of domination with it's own distinct vibe. Airah and Maxim were two other pretty good Filipino dommes who are sadly no longer in SG.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post

On a separate note, I do agree that she's a world class domme. I wish there are more Filipino dommes in SG actually, they have a very unique style of domination with it's own distinct vibe. Airah and Maxim were two other pretty good Filipino dommes who are sadly no longer in SG.
The rate I paid was rather surprising and I did not even skip a beat when she told me what her tribute was however best you check her rates directly with her.
Old 27-05-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post

Fire is being trained by another pinoy domme who is from OWK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1