The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Thai Disco @ Golden Mile

Hi bros, if you are now at this place, do come to my table & say hi. I am sitting near the door in the right facing the elephamt wall w/my black mask hanging on my left ear. It is very crowded here. Enjoy till this place become history. Cheers ...
Old 22-05-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Hi bros, if you are now at this place, do come to my table & say hi. I am sitting near the door in the right facing the elephamt wall w/my black mask hanging on my left ear. It is very crowded here. Enjoy till this place become history. Cheers ...
Which Thai disco ??
Old 22-05-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Disco @ Golden Mile

Ok sorry very long never. Go there Liao you mention one is new TD like the level 2 TD 1 heard TD 1 now change to bistro Liao no live band
Old 22-05-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Level 3, last lane behind the eatery. Old Thai Disco, same locatiion. All Thai & Viet. Crowd coming in after 11pm. Except no live band. There is female DJ. Price all increase.

Advice to go before 10.30pm.

This place will be history in 12 months time or shorter from the on-the-spot info.

Last edited by Jaycu69; 22-05-2022 at 12:44 PM.
Old 22-05-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moopey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Level 3, last lane behind the eatery. Old Thai Disco, same locatiion. All Thai & Viet. Crowd coming in after 11pm. Except no live band. There is female DJ. Price all increase.

Advice to go before 10.30pm.

This place will be history in 12 months time or shorter from the on-the-spot info.
What's the damage roughly?
Old 22-05-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopey View Post
What's the damage roughly?
HH - Bucket of 6 @ $68
NHH - Bucket of 6 @ $80
NHH - Cheapest hard liquor from $208

I do not drink tower.
Old 23-05-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

How much tower for thai disco 1 during happy hr?
Old 24-05-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to know just like U Pub and VOX, this is actually a legit place just like what I see on tik tok where there is decent stock of viet spring rolls and you can have fun and its not God damn boring like how I have been drinking at joo chiat pubs with close to no stock of spring rolls. Of course kinda ex on the tower but expected thks to covid.

Thanks for these reports, will come back a couple of months when the stock gets even better in the whole of sg.

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 29-05-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
May I ask what time is HH and how do Ladies drinks work there?
HH ends @ 1030 pm.

So far did not offer any LD. They either come & drink your drinks. You have to tips them at the end of it. But they will ask you to hang flower . Initially asking for $200/-. Ignore them. The girls will tell you min. hang @ $100. Wave them to go off. Finally they said can $50. Do not hang flower. The moment you hang, they do not come back to your table. I just drink myself while buddy has a Viet appertiser.

In such places, have to be smart enough when to give tips. You out front hang flower or give tips, you can say bye bye to the ladies already.
Old 29-05-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks very much for the reply. May I ask, if I come around 10 pm, for example, do I have to finish the drinks before 10.30pm when HH ends? I lack experience in all this matters, sorry for asking this question. Also, Viet appetiser is real food, right ? And not an euphemism?
Wow bro … you are really green. You buy me drink, I teach you… 😂😂😂

You do not need to finish the drink if you are there @ 10. You can stay past 1030.

Viet appertiser refers to the Vietbu. CCTK only. Do not go & touch the Vietbu. If not , kanna shout molest. 😂😂😂

Once you start to CCTK with those ladies who butterfly from table to table, you have to get your tips ready when you are about to go back. The more ladies you CCTK, you need deep pocket.
Old 29-05-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks very much for the info! Can I check how much are the tips average?
You can try 20.
Old 02-06-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
HH ends @ 1030 pm.

So far did not offer any LD. They either come & drink your drinks. You have to tips them at the end of it. But they will ask you to hang flower . Initially asking for $200/-. Ignore them. The girls will tell you min. hang @ $100. Wave them to go off. Finally they said can $50. Do not hang flower. The moment you hang, they do not come back to your table. I just drink myself while buddy has a Viet appertiser.

In such places, have to be smart enough when to give tips. You out front hang flower or give tips, you can say bye bye to the ladies already.
Thank you very much for your valuable tip bro! Just now i came to TD1, this kinda overpriced place to drink, ordered bucket of 5 heneiken bottles at 80 sgd bucks via HH, highest I ever paid for bucket in sg. The viet spring rolls stock is not bad, but they come in 1130 onwards, veri pushy now the boss here, all pushing for hang flower, I think TD1 switching back to hang flower joint with minimum 100 dollar hang flower. And I told the flower girl I want only give my girl the tips when I finish drinking, my girl end up leave and they like not accepting of what I propose.

Well for someone a solo drinker like me who drink at Vietnam joo chiat pubs and giving tips from 20 to 50 bucks, this place is kinda not for me I suppose, this is actually my first visit here but I won't be coming back cuz this place is kinda atas in terms of pricing so for those who want come here, hanging flower is like gonna be a regular thing real soon imo, good luck to u chiongsters who are coming here! Cheers

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 02-06-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Becoz now this place is hot , they wan to make a killing now . That why all the $100/$200 pattern come out .

I foresee customer will slowly fade away due to the high cost
Old 02-06-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Exsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Becoz now this place is hot , they wan to make a killing now . That why all the $100/$200 pattern come out .

I foresee customer will slowly fade away due to the high cost
Must nego and confirm price before committing bro.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Tony789123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yeah. Now HFJ all suck money, your $100 also can’t do anything much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1