The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiba View Post

2. https://gofile.io/d/uvfBAi | Erotic.Ghost.Story.II.1991.CHINESE.1080p.BluRay | (Cantonese) (Stream) (Download)

I just pcc watching King-Man Chik’s bouncing breast when she was being bonked underwater by the main Devil !
Old 22-05-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 14
ACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMV & Lift View Post
Hi there,

Can any bros/sis kind enough to provide a link to see the full HC cat III movie called “Ghost Story of Kam Ming Pui” ?

Greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Can bro toshiba or any other kind bros be kind enough to provide a link to watch this movie mentioned above ☝🏼 ?

Thanks

With covid-19, all bonk safely …
Old 23-05-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

ACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
np. plz share some up rep when convenient. cheers 🍻
Ok, have upped you as per your request and for your excellent contribution !

Keep it Up !

Old 23-05-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I just pcc watching King-Man Chik’s bouncing breast when she was being bonked underwater by the main Devil !
Her breasts and nipples are truly wonderful. Can see Anthony Wong have fun also, although I can't take this movie seriously after keep seeing his white face makeup and his constant same "rawr" expression.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Really wasted, this King-Man Chik acted as a mamasan but didn’t disrobe at all to let us see her beautiful pair of breast !
Yep very wasted no nude scenes but seeing her as mamasan role quite fun. Her curly hair kinda reminds me of one ML I visited before with a similar look, no wonder now I understand why I like that ML very much.

Not nude but still sexy. Notable mentions:

17:50 when she talking with Elvis Tsui, I can't tell if is glitter or sweat but it makes her look really hot in the mamasan costume

42:15 when she get her black man inspect the scholar and she drooling with that facial expression, almost can imagine her giving a bbbj with this
Old 23-05-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by egmar mah View Post
Ya I would like to act in cat3 movie with Michelle co staring with me. We fuck all the way😛
Yes I am most delighted to act with Michelle .fuck till she drip dry her chee by zup (juice)
Old 23-05-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BarbosaNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
If only can see her bush
Old 23-05-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Her breasts and nipples are truly wonderful. Can see Anthony Wong have fun also, although I can't take this movie seriously after keep seeing his white face makeup and his constant same "rawr" expression.
Yes bro, her breast is really solid … wonder who’s the lucky guy she married to ?

Btw, i have up your points for your excellent contribution !
Old 23-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yep very wasted no nude scenes but seeing her as mamasan role quite fun. Her curly hair kinda reminds me of one ML I visited before with a similar look, no wonder now I understand why I like that ML very much.

Not nude but still sexy. Notable mentions:

17:50 when she talking with Elvis Tsui, I can't tell if is glitter or sweat but it makes her look really hot in the mamasan costume

42:15 when she get her black man inspect the scholar and she drooling with that facial expression, almost can imagine her giving a bbbj with this
Actually, their makeup and costume are really well done.

It really didn’t occur to me that she can act in such an elderly role … if you ask me before this, i would have thought she’s Yvonne Hung instead !

Can’t understand why the Director didn’t make her strip to make the show mire steam !

Old 23-05-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
sever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually, their makeup and costume are really well done.

It really didn’t occur to me that she can act in such an elderly role … if you ask me before this, i would have thought she’s Yvonne Hung instead !

Can’t understand why the Director didn’t make her strip to make the show mire steam !
The director made her strip in front of him, only he can see her naked
Old 24-05-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster

Really good work, bro … up your points !

Quote:
Agree very much with you. I sort of prefer King Man Chik (植敬雯) to Pauline Chan for Erotic Ghost Story III, although I must say that Pauline's scenes quite hot also, especially the final scene. Thanks to bro toshiba for the links to rewatch.

Some observations after rewatching:

1. King's breasts more papaya shape and her nipples are more succulent looking than Pauline's. Most notable scene at 1:01:39 onwards when she try to lose her virginity to the male protagonist with the help of the crazy monk. Her nipples already teasing out in the white dress then when action start...voila!

2. Unfortunately cannot tell if King's disrobe and bathing scene starting from 9:21 is hers or a body double, cos there is a show of bush and never show full face. Anyway only have these 2 scenes with King nude in it. If u understand Cantonese can be quite funny especially her banter with the crazy monk. Both the bathing and lose virginity scene.

3. I can understand why Pauline so damn hot. She is well proportioned and have the right amount of meat. Her frame of 1.75m compared to King's 1.65m when in cowgirl position very obvious. This one I base on Pauline's final scene after 1:26:34 to compare with King's only cowgirl scene. However I cannot tahan Pauline's face and makeup here....cheeks too puffy and chin too sharp. I really prefer King's more sweet looking face for this movie.

4. The part where 姥姥 kidnap and rape King, she not naked inside. Very very wasted this part, could have been another scene where we properly see her tits again.

And the finale after defeat 姥姥 if the male protagonist have threesome with Pauline and King lagi shiok, but I guess plot wise have to accommodate Pauline only. Therefore at least the last scene at 1:26:34 onwards with Pauline quite hot to end off the movie. But still haha...wasted cos no more King.

Old 25-05-2022, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 16
Cock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbosaNo9 View Post
If only can see her bush
Yes agreed …
Old 25-05-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
There are no virgins in HK film industry
Yes, I think that’s true … especially those in the cat III
Old 25-05-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

No one like Karen Yeung? Her neh neh in sex and zen 3 damn juicy
Who is the lady who was rape by the prisoners? Also solid figure and slutty
Old 26-05-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock_Why View Post
Yes agreed …
WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1