The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-05-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Yup, she's good especially for boob lovers.
Worth it for SYT with nice rack on her frame…
Been a regular with her
Old 24-05-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Decided to try after drooling for a few days by AwesomeGuy FR,

Age wise look olders than stated, in my opinion not a SYT compared to Xuan & Shan

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xuanxuan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/shanshan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-summer/

My bet now
Service worth for the $120
Xuan--->Summer---->BiEr---->Shan
If Summer didnt increase her price she would be 2nd choice

For boobs
Shan---->BiEr---->Xuan
As from my FR, BiEr is definitely not a SYT, more towards Pre Milf / Milf but her boobs confirm D.
Old 24-05-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This is a good example of not buying into the hype from the got dragon got phoenix FRs lol..

Rarely do such FRs highlight the negative points so taking them with a pinch of salt and going in with managed expectations is still the way to go for me..

I'm still not moved/intrigued by the recent arrivals.. Back to the Dome 1 SYTs I guess lol..
In fairness, she probably makes a good replacement for Summer but with better attitude (for now)
She will probably become another of kopiosteve crop of ladies to rotate (or already so by now)
Old 24-05-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
In fairness, she probably makes a good replacement for Summer but with better attitude (for now)
She will probably become another of kopiosteve crop of ladies to rotate (or already so by now)
Summer would be a better choice compare to Bi, i mean overall except the damage .
Old 24-05-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Decided to try after drooling for a few days by AwesomeGuy FR,

My bet now
Service worth for the $120
Xuan--->Summer---->BiEr---->Shan
If Summer didnt increase her price she would be 2nd choice

For boobs
Shan---->BiEr---->Xuan
There are 2 Summer is SLG, which is the better Summer?
Old 24-05-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
There are 2 Summer is SLG, which is the better Summer?
Got figure got look got height with great boobs
Old 24-05-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Wah she abit more ex ya...130. justified ?
Old 24-05-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Wah she abit more ex ya...130. justified ?
she now $150.....
Look at my previous FR, she would be my 2nd choice if not for the price
Old 24-05-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she now $150.....
Look at my previous FR, she would be my 2nd choice if not for the price
Nope.. Is $300, cuz have to book minimum 2 hrs lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-05-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Summer would be a better choice compare to Bi, i mean overall except the damage .
I was also totally in awe of Summer's natural boobie awesomeness, as well as her tall, statuesque, sexy, smooth fair skinned body-liciousness!!! She was my wet dream come true.

But "was" is the operative word.

The first 2 months when she came back for her second stint, Summer was just perfect. I used to see her at least twice a week. She was demure, charming, sexy and she gave excellent bbbj and cim. Our loving mouths and bodies were mutually giving and receiving incredible pleasure.

Then she started to get influenced by her WKs who poisoned her mind. For all that she was, Summer is also quite impressionable and somewhat cutely "blur", hahaha. She started to think bbbj is bad, and defo cannot cim anymore. She also started to get more reserved in her own pleasure too. I stopped seeing her since. Unfortunate really, she is an extremely desirable young woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Lol, now you got me really interested in this Bi Er!!! And totally perfect timing too, cos recently I've been really hungry for MORE!!! I want MORE big boobs (so starting visiting Rayna again) and MORE hardcore stuff (Dome 1 syt siambus and bbbj princesses in HC section). And boy they all do not disappoint. Slurppppp!
Old 24-05-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Is OG Angel really difficult to book these few days? Not replying to my messages. Only booked her once last month.
Old 24-05-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Is OG Angel really difficult to book these few days? Not replying to my messages. Only booked her once last month.
I tried to message her few times also didn’t get a single reply
Maybe not keen to do my business
Old 24-05-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Redtide5163 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Does she do 2 shot deal?
Old 24-05-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hunterxxxhunter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone know what happened to MLX/Joy
Can’t find her listing in SLG anymore
Any bro care to share the contact?
Old 24-05-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterxxxhunter View Post
Anyone know what happened to MLX/Joy
Can’t find her listing in SLG anymore
Any bro care to share the contact?
She just took a month's break starting from yesterday, you can try again after she's back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1