The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
any KTV kakis got a good siam diu to recommend?

cos now i feel KTV pricing very expensive and seems like not much girls out there to pick. i'm thinking go siam diu take 1 tower with a bro and sit there rubba some girls will be good enuff and more economical

Hi bro sorry to disappoint but siam diu rubba basically non existent......
Old 24-05-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasoh View Post
I wonder like that we consider doing good deeds not, can earn karma points not? We help alot of poor 3rd world ladies le. 😂
I think to earn karma points, you need to do good deeds without having returns.

If you are paying ladies to "play", then it is really just paying high price to "play"..no karma points awarded.

But this high price thingy sounds like a Singapore thing. Elsewhere eg. Malaysia also not so high.
Old 24-05-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am surprised that till now people still wanna support the KTV and even talking about good karma for giving money to help those 3rd world ladies. These girls do not need your help at all and you all might not necessary be better off than them. They entertain you all because u all are suckers and it is easy money why not. They do not even think they are in service line and is you all suckers who so fan jian wanna get their attentions by spending whatever money you all have at them and to them they don't even feel it is a lot at all. You guys think you all spent and deserve attention. To them is just another loser low earner than them trying to up them and get their attention. Thus, they don't feel grateful or appreciate after receiving you hundred tip. To them is already giving all face liao as they did give u some attention right. However, they also reserve the right to attitude you cause in their sense, they don't feel they are the service provider. Is you all who fan jian wanna come look for them. This kind of service and you all still pay and pay 17% additional lol.

Vietnam is an up coming super power too look at they amount of medals they get in the SEA game and their economy. What makes you all think they are still poor and uneducated like last time. If you wanna do good deeds and karma, help you own people first or even help urself by not going to KTV. Your family need these money more than these chickens.
Old 24-05-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CoSmiCt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Any bro here recently or been to Paramount KTV at Geylang . How the action now and is it need to call in to book room or walk in these bros out there can kindly advised thanks
bro i went there last week.
playability is there, but the most they do is kissing n handjob.
u can just walk in, but must see whether got room or not, if no room u can leave yr number with the staff n they will call u once room available.
gals r from china.

but i strongly advise not going there, although the tips is $30, they will use underhanded means to squeeze out more $$ from u.

e.g. i went in with a fren just the 2 of us, suddenly we are swarmed by i think 10 to 15 gals.
it was our 1st time there, they take my hand n make me touch their boobs.
only after that did they tell me the rules. once touch must pay them tips, so 4 of them took my hand to touch them so i had to pay 4 x $30 = $120!

for my fren it was even worse, 2 of them straight go for his 2IC n wank him, in just a few seconds, they said he came n he had to pay $50 x 2 = $100!
my fren did not cum, but due to their forceful tatics, he gave in n paid them.

imo, if they were honest abt the rules n did not do these underhanded means, i would willingly pay for 2 gals if they did accompany me on n off as i know they will butterfly.

my fren n i have decided we will not b going any ktv anymore. if really got the urge, might as well look for the gals in dome1.
Old 24-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So recently how is the KTV situation right now, still full house every single days?
Old 24-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoSmiCt View Post
it was our 1st time there, they take my hand n make me touch their boobs.
only after that did they tell me the rules. once touch must pay them tips, so 4 of them took my hand to touch them so i had to pay 4 x $30 = $120!

for my fren it was even worse, 2 of them straight go for his 2IC n wank him, in just a few seconds, they said he came n he had to pay $50 x 2 = $100!
my fren did not cum, but due to their forceful tatics, he gave in n paid them.

imo, if they were honest abt the rules n did not do these underhanded means, i would willingly pay for 2 gals if they did accompany me on n off as i know they will butterfly.
broooooo this is old school BS/TH/NSH/YSH ktv rules you need to understand one thing, this type of KTV, there's no mamasan to protect and promote them, its literally every girl for herself. so naturally they become aggressive and forceful, i remember 15 or 16 years ago when i first chiong BS ktv i was overwhelmed, but luckily i went with an experienced bro so he help to block the door and explain the "rules" (if you can even call them rules lol) before he release the door and let the horde invasion start. over the years i've had fun rejecting the lao goh and the hairy armpit sisters lol its fun once you get the hang of it

the problem is not the ktv, the problem is you for not doing proper research or bringing a experienced bro with you
Old 24-05-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CoSmiCt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
broooooo this is old school BS/TH/NSH/YSH ktv rules you need to understand one thing, this type of KTV, there's no mamasan to protect and promote them, its literally every girl for herself. so naturally they become aggressive and forceful, i remember 15 or 16 years ago when i first chiong BS ktv i was overwhelmed, but luckily i went with an experienced bro so he help to block the door and explain the "rules" (if you can even call them rules lol) before he release the door and let the horde invasion start. over the years i've had fun rejecting the lao goh and the hairy armpit sisters lol its fun once you get the hang of it

the problem is not the ktv, the problem is you for not doing proper research or bringing a experienced bro with you
ya actually i also felt that way also. its just the way they do things n its true i didnt go with experienced bro.

although not my cup of tea, but just take it as part of life experience.
Old 25-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jhnan is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone for 4-7 or 7-11 today at L9?
Old 25-05-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

IQ ktv is similar to paramount ktv now with PRC ladies. Any bro know which one is better with more and better ladies and more wild with actions in room?
Old 25-05-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ccupal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
IQ ktv is similar to paramount ktv now with PRC ladies. Any bro know which one is better with more and better ladies and more wild with actions in room?
IQ ktv system is better than paramount, know there are some wild ladies in IQ...
Old 25-05-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

recently went to icon2. was closed and finally opened up

think its hard to get table and siam bu still not many
Old 25-05-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6841 / Power: 18
xlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for someone to share MARTEL with me at Viet KTV today. Strip play etc. I am looking for 2 pax only, share Martel, mummy and waiter only. PM me now .
Old 26-05-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccupal69 View Post
IQ ktv system is better than paramount, know there are some wild ladies in IQ...
What's the level of playability there?
Old 26-05-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ccupal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
What's the level of playability there?
ask the waitress there.. they can tell you who are the wild and playable one...
Old 26-05-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccupal69 View Post
ask the waitress there.. they can tell you who are the wild and playable one...
Prefer a KTV with a huge bigger army for selection, otherwise is just waste of time while waiting for your butterflying girls to return.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1