The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 21-05-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Re: Kovan massage

can pm contact too??
Old 21-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
I think Du* Du* not bad. quite good. Looks avg. give it a 6.5-7/10. Still looking for chio one in Sp* Roy*** too. Any recommendations?
Sp* Roy*** is a 88 shop? How close are the photos with the real MLs? Most of them looks chio.
Old 21-05-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Hi, can share b*By contact from Sp* RoY**e. thank you very much
Old 21-05-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

yes is a 88 shop. So far i tried 3 of them. Pictures wise is 100% PS. so you can expect different one.

1) Yuk*- not the same as picture. but with mask on still ok.
2) Du* Du* not bad! looks may not be similar. can expect a 30% drop. But got good figure and good massage.
3) M**n - totally dont look like picture. But if u are into cracking then she can do it. Very strong viet accent so sometimes i didnt catch what she say.

Wanted to try B*B* and Ch**e but havent seen any reviews yet. but so far some post say they ok so i guess? Hope someone can pm their review on these 2 ML
Old 21-05-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Sp* Roy*** is a 88 shop? How close are the photos with the real MLs? Most of them looks chio.
Photoshopped to the maxed! I’ve commented before on this thread.
Old 21-05-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Hi, can share b*By contact from Sp* RoY**e. thank you very much
Call the spa to book…

Spa contact? Google it…
Old 22-05-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried so far 3 at S** R****
- M*** : found her good at massage. Decent at teasing. She does it slowly and no rush. Chatty, talk about her experience n so on. 7/10 may be.
- M***y : ex real estate agent. Would say 5/10.
- G*** : tried when fb photos were jot there. New one. Pretty slim. But wont rtm as nothing so special. 5/10.

Wanted to try B*** but she was fully booked. Also h****a seems also new... looking good. Disappointing is price quite high if wanna autoroam.

Up my points if you find it useful
Old 22-05-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
russianboy254 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Was meeting a friend for makan at the famous frog leg porridge at upp serangoon but I was damn early. So go opp walk walk and happen to see this new Spa with a very atas name. Lol!

Beo in and saw a very tall slim ML like machiam not bad, with mask on like a chio. Since I got time and my shoulders are aching badly, I decide to go in press 1 hour 

First impression passed! No rubbish $88 bao yang crap! Took 1 hour for $58. Ok la... Reasonable. Second impression lagi passed! She took off her mask to drink water and I was like, not bad looking leh. Tall + chio, hard to find.

Had a quick shower and proceed to massage. Honestly I wasn't expecting much but damn, her skill is good. Got strength and to the point. Super shiok! Especially the neck and shoulder area. She keep asking me if I can bare with the pain cos she need to use more strength to unlock those stubborn knots. So hardworking lor...

After 45 mins of intense acupuncture pressing I was asked to flip. GQ popped. I told her I'm not really a fan of HJ but I will try because she really did a good job.

She switch to sensual mode this time. All the finger tips tickling and slow slides to my groin area..... Cut the story short, after 15 mins done deal 

Overall great session because hard to find tall + pretty + massage good ML. Oh ya.. BTW her name is Selina.

On my way out I saw another short hair slim ML also like not bad. Maybe can ask my friend go try.

Total dmg $58 +$50. Quite worth because massage was great.

Bro can pm the location?
Old 23-05-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
ss77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for teasing at S** R***** or K**** P****?
Old 24-05-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

those $88 ones within kovan area usually not worth liao
auto roam with hj need abt $100
total expenses nearly $200 lol
Old 24-05-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Recently saw Healthy Spa facebook post. Those gals picture look quite genuine w/o being "face-app". Any bros can comment?

I don't mind going there to try their massage only if skill is good.
Old 24-05-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New MILF at MP opposite Serangoon stadium. Not the prettiest but massage is solid. She clearly has experience and will work for chance to ask the GQ. HJ and CIM available... the CIM is out of the world.
Old 24-05-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabaraba85 View Post
New MILF at MP opposite Serangoon stadium. Not the prettiest but massage is solid. She clearly has experience and will work for chance to ask the GQ. HJ and CIM available... the CIM is out of the world.
Ur not the prettiest... Mean the look ok? Haha.. I scare go is aunty and dino..got pic or any link?
Old 24-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DAVIDONGTC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, can share the name of the Center and MILF? Thank you!
Old 24-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Quote:
Is this 娜娜 ml you are saying? 🙂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1