The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
billabonk15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Hi bros. Planning on making a solo trip to bali sometime in august this year. But having some problem deciding where in seminyak to stay.

i'm not looking to go to any big clubs but prefer having a drink somewhere more quiet and hopefully to find some FLs to bring back.

would appreciate if any bros can give some suggestion some of the hotels or areas in seminyak i should consider for this.

Thank you!
Old 09-05-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
cibong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are lots of options of a private Villa via Airbnb. I think the cost is reasonable compared to a good hotel. You also get privacy and of course if you spend a bit more, you can get a pool/jacuzzi.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Flame Spa review

Booking Process - recommended that you go online to make your booking. They are hard to reach on the phone and email. Best is to sign up and use the online form. I went with the volcano package which includes 2 girls. I suggest that you give yourself ample time to travel there. Jams are quite bad now in Bali when I was there.

Venue - Venue is surprisingly nice. Whole experience from registration, the the waiting area by the bar, with a pool table, pond and a bartender is very pleasant. The mamasan will also come to explain to you that you are not allowed to bring money to tip the girls for additional blow job or sex services. But in my experience, you can just put some cash in your pocket and they will not check. Just show them u put your wallet and phone in the locker can already. I suggest paying more for the nurul gel and get the nicer room. Mine came with a king size massage bed with floor to celling mirrors.

Girls selection - I was there about 6pm and there selection did not disappoint. There were literally 20+ to 30 girls easily and wow the quality while not amazing, is not too bad too.

Service - Service overall was decent. My girls were very polite, some small talk, half decent massage. The Nurul part was not bad. One girl sliding up and down me while the other rubs my my butt hole and dick lol. Finished me off on the from with both of them rubbing my dick and nuts at the same time. Asked me why dun I get 9 girls at once next time lol. Overall recommended.
Old 12-05-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone thinking of going Mid Jun? Around 10 jun to 15?
Old 18-05-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like Bali is happening again......

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 20-05-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all

Book a slot in flame spa with 2 girls package
Choose Cintya and chascy that’s how I remembered they spell for me.

Cintya
Boobs : C ( firm and natural)
Looks : 8-9 /10
GFE : 10/10

Chascy
Boobs : B (natural but slaggy )
Look : 6.5
GFE : 8/10

Went there early when they just opened so I have limited choice. I heard they have 3 shifts so if you want more choices go around 6 pm.
Damage as mentioned in their website + tips.
It’s better to go early cause your slot will be hold for only 10 mins and poor booking is preferred. Like other bros mentioned you can’t bring your belongings so take out the tips you want to give before going in. I will recommend going there with grab bike cause the area is quite jam. And for those first timer like me please be careful when you book grab car as I was tricked to alight before reaching so I need to book another bike trip there.
When you reached the receptionist will explain you about thing and will bring you to choose girls after the payment. You can choose the girl face to face or through glass door. After you made your choice you will be led to your room and the procedure is SOP.
Old 20-05-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jazzcool1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time in Bali mind June and going with the fam. to Club Med - Nusa Dua beach area.
Any good spa options there? Or travel around Seminyak area might be my best choice? sorry totally noob to Bali and looking for daytime escape.
Old 22-05-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
boobies666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this the Delta Spa that bros mention previously?? https://instagram.com/deltaspabali.o...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Old 22-05-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
rider0101 is Cool - loads of Potential

Sharing FR.

1st time in bali, went to riverview spa from nusa dua. Took grab car and it was a 20mins drive cost around 100k rp.
Whatapps in advanced for 9pm and there was 4 ladies to choose from .

Got sasa which she told me was new to the place.

Looks: 7/10
Body : small and petite 8/10
Fj: standard sop
Massage: normal piano
Dmg: 1.2mil rp (120sgd)

Overall: 7/10, worth it for the experience. Will try other spa.

Cheers
Old 24-05-2022, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcool1 View Post
First time in Bali mind June and going with the fam. to Club Med - Nusa Dua beach area.
Any good spa options there? Or travel around Seminyak area might be my best choice? sorry totally noob to Bali and looking for daytime escape.
Im in same situation, also around Nusa Dua but night time would also work for me
First time in bali so any advise is appreciated.

Cheers
Old 29-05-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
xiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_lee_1969 View Post
Any bro tried sway spa?
I went last month early April, not bad. I had the battle butterfly package, the choices of girls not many, think I went around 4pm and there were 6 girls left. Just picked the 2 best looking ones, one young and one MILF, which turned out to be a good pairing because the young one can speak basic English. Room was quite clean and comes with a hot tub. The MILF, think her name was May, was skillful and knows how to stimulate me by frenching my ear lol. They offered me extras but I rejected because I was quite tired that day. Overall it was quite good, paid around SGD180.
Old 29-05-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
xiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Im in same situation, also around Nusa Dua but night time would also work for me
First time in bali so any advise is appreciated.

Cheers
I'm not sure about Nusa Dua but you can try opening up WeChat or MiChat to look for freelance masseuse. She'll come to your hotel room and set everything up. Usually they'll pop the GQ and some might offer extras. Otherwise most spas are in Seminiyak or Denpasar. If you speak Bahasa, you can try Sanur.
Old 29-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
skywalker23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaojay View Post
I'm not sure about Nusa Dua but you can try opening up WeChat or MiChat to look for freelance masseuse. She'll come to your hotel room and set everything up. Usually they'll pop the GQ and some might offer extras. Otherwise most spas are in Seminiyak or Denpasar. If you speak Bahasa, you can try Sanur.

I just came back from bali. Nusa Dua is almost dead now. Not many place to hang up. Even finding a good place to eat is a problem.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker23 View Post
I just came back from bali. Nusa Dua is almost dead now. Not many place to hang up. Even finding a good place to eat is a problem.
That's surprising! I thought Bali has opened up n it's packed with tourists everywhere now...
Old 02-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asura1 View Post
Book a slot in flame spa with 2 girls package
Choose Cintya and chascy that’s how I remembered they spell for me.

Cintya
Boobs : C ( firm and natural)
Looks : 8-9 /10
GFE : 10/10

Chascy
Boobs : B (natural but slaggy )
Look : 6.5
GFE : 8/10

Went there early when they just opened so I have limited choice. I heard they have 3 shifts so if you want more choices go around 6 pm.
Damage as mentioned in their website + tips.
It’s better to go early cause your slot will be hold for only 10 mins and poor booking is preferred. Like other bros mentioned you can’t bring your belongings so take out the tips you want to give before going in. I will recommend going there with grab bike cause the area is quite jam. And for those first timer like me please be careful when you book grab car as I was tricked to alight before reaching so I need to book another bike trip there.
When you reached the receptionist will explain you about thing and will bring you to choose girls after the payment. You can choose the girl face to face or through glass door. After you made your choice you will be led to your room and the procedure is SOP.
bro the listed price for flame spa already include hj right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1