The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-05-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

anyone seen b4 an indo fitness trainer maid?
Old 31-05-2022, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
But he drive a bmw and live in condo… is already above the average sinkies… many here don’t even drive bmw.. and most of us stay HDB.. and also your girl is attracted to $. That’s why allow him to wet her panty
No panties got wet. Only his ego got bruised. Short dick got blue balled. Most here, looking at their posts, have had no problems with girls. Those here, are men, real men. Locals who didn’t need to resort to “simping” and smooth talker like Indians FW.
Old 31-05-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9803 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

'If maids aren't there, neither is he': This man uses binoculars to spy on them in Jurong East field

MAY 31, 2022
PUBLISHED AT 10:08 AM

Every Sunday without fail and with a can of beer in his hand, this man can be seen sitting at a corner on a quiet pedestrian bridge casually watching people enjoying their Sunday picnic on a grassy field opposite.

It all seems so innocuous thought one Shin Min Daily News reader surnamed Huang.

That is until she noticed this man surreptitiously using a pair of binoculars to spy on those members of the public, consisting of mostly maids and foreign workers, enjoying their day off on this huge grassy field in Jurong East and behaving intimately at times.

This reader felt so disturbed that she decided to contact the evening daily to highlight this man's behaviour.

"Every time I go back to my mother's house on Sunday, I see this uncle sitting in the corner of the pedestrian overhead bridge, looking at the grass with his binoculars," Huang, 50, told Shin Min Daily News yesterday (May 30).

Whenever someone walks past him, the man would quickly put his binoculars down, Huang described.

While she didn't pay too much mind to him at first, it kept happening for a few months, and her suspicions kept growing.

It was obvious that the man was looking at both the maids and the foreign workers, Huang believed, and she felt that they deserve their privacy.

However, the man, when approached, said he had done nothing wrong.

"I'm not peeping," the man said to a Shin Min Daily News reporter who went to the pedestrian bridge. "The grass field is a public space, what's the problem?"

The man brushed off suggestions that he was peeping, saying that he was not "peeping into someone else's home".

While the latter may be true, Ray Louis, a criminal lawyer and managing director of Ray Louis Law Corporation, said that what that man was doing might constitute an offence.

"According to the Public Nuisance Act, if the offender knew their act would cause annoyance, it's a possible offence," Louis explained to AsiaOne.

Something like peeping would only be applicable if it were into a private location, like a toilet, Louis added.

On whether this man's acts can be considered harassment, Louis said that would be hard to prove.

"Some people might believe it's harassment, but it would have to be towards a particular person," Louis said. "Secondly, it's hard to tell if it's actually at the person — if the maids move somewhere else, for example."

The workers and maids told Shin Min that they were aware that they were being watched by the elderly man who, however, doesn't turn up when it rains.

"If the maids aren't there, neither is he," Huang added, saying that this supports her belief that the uncle was just there to peep at the maids and workers.

Old 31-05-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely etoile View Post
anyone seen b4 an indo fitness trainer maid?
name?
Ive seen a pinoy one
Old 31-05-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
'If maids aren't there, neither is he': This man uses binoculars to spy on them in Jurong East field

MAY 31, 2022
PUBLISHED AT 10:08 AM

Every Sunday without fail and with a can of beer in his hand, this man can be seen sitting at a corner on a quiet pedestrian bridge casually watching people enjoying their Sunday picnic on a grassy field opposite.

"If the maids aren't there, neither is he," Huang added, saying that this supports her belief that the uncle was just there to peep at the maids and workers.

Maybe this uncle used to play DH. His kkj not working so can only spy lah. He should just say he watching birds hahahahaha

Plot twist he's looking at the banglas

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 01-06-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Maybe this uncle used to play DH. His kkj not working so can only spy lah. He should just say he watching birds hahahahaha

Plot twist he's looking at the banglas
This world is like that, see u embarrassed n useless faster condemn u. Maybe he used to fuck OT drunk maids every Sundays until he found he couldn't perform anymore, so turn to peeping. Seeing the can of beer, roughly can tell he maybe a hunter in disco before. Time n tide wait for no man, perhaps juz reminiscing those were the days.
Old 01-06-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
This world is like that, see u embarrassed n useless faster condemn u. Maybe he used to fuck OT drunk maids every Sundays until he found he couldn't perform anymore, so turn to peeping. Seeing the can of beer, roughly can tell he maybe a hunter in disco before. Time n tide wait for no man, perhaps juz reminiscing those were the days.
Lol isn’t the same as those uncles go drink at the coffee shop to leer at the beer ladies? Haha same thing just different setting

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 01-06-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel that this self righteous complainer/reporter should just MYOB...Agree that he may pose a threat around schools where students are vulnerable...

But working adults??? As bro FTO has mentioned, no different from coffee shop uncles, busstop uncles, library uncles, MRT station uncles, market uncles, hawker center uncles...And what if the uncle is using the bino from his kitchen window? Also wrong???

Then whats next? Anti loitering laws to be implemented??? "Do not loiter at pedestrian overhead bridges unless on official duty or using the bridge to cross?? Fine $300."

Seriously some people really need to get a life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol isn’t the same as those uncles go drink at the coffee shop to leer at the beer ladies? Haha same thing just different setting

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Her or not, doesn’t matter. Stop your racism and bully talk.
Who are you to talk like a important person. Have some self respect.
Firstly i don't like to start an argument in this thread coz i myself hate to see bros here argue here. But...

I cannot tahan what you wrote here. Wtf, u kena her pussy juice gong tao izzit? Which part of me sounds important? U cb don't talk so much cok here. U want to defend a maid? U go and face the wall and think about it. If u feel that u are wrong I will forgive u.

Lastly, fark u. When I cum out and play maid i think u are still being taken care by a maid.
Old 01-06-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Firstly i don't like to start an argument in this thread coz i myself hate to see bros here argue here. But...

I cannot tahan what you wrote here. Wtf, u kena her pussy juice gong tao izzit? Which part of me sounds important? U cb don't talk so much cok here. U want to defend a maid? U go and face the wall and think about it. If u feel that u are wrong I will forgive u.

Lastly, fark u. When I cum out and play maid i think u are still being taken care by a maid.
Hahahaha a shadow you are, 2 inch cock, hdb unit, ugly as hell and need to pay to get some pussy but has a big mouth about women he can’t get without paying, FU little dick. Go back to masturbating if you can’t respect other ppl. Because that’s probably all you can afford..
Old 01-06-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Hahahaha a shadow you are, 2 inch cock, hdb unit, ugly as hell and need to pay to get some pussy but has a big mouth about women he can’t get without paying, FU little dick. Go back to masturbating if you can’t respect other ppl. Because that’s probably all you can afford..
Wah, u waiting for my reply eh? So fast one. Sbf got push notification alrdy or you always park here desperately waiting for me?

I think i know who you are already This is my last reply to u, action speaks louder than words.You carry on to be your maids boy and you dare argue back i will make you very popular, thanks to nona. I hope u r not married or attached. My last advice to u is you don't play mind games with nona. You will be the losing one.

Peace out and how u know i 2 inch? Nona told u..
Old 01-06-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wah, u waiting for my reply eh? So fast one. Sbf got push notification alrdy or you always park here desperately waiting for me?

I think i know who you are alreadyThis is my last reply to u, action speaks louder than words.You carry on to be your maids boy and you dare argue back i will make you very popular, thanks to nona. I hope u r not married or attached. My last advice to u is you don't play mind games with nona. You will be the losing one.

Peace out and how u know i 2 inch? Nona told u..

I dare you to make me popular , you don’t have the skills or the intelligence to do so
You can’t scare me even if you try.
Small brain, small dick, that’s how I knew. Racist guys all the same.

I’m waiting to be made popular by you
Old 01-06-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Brother don’t talk with “IT”. You are a better person. That “IT” is a loser
Old 02-06-2022, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone knows of a self check in hotel? The more discreet the better. My gal is back in town so can resume our threesome sessions.
Old 02-06-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
beantalks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Anyone knows of a self check in hotel? The more discreet the better. My gal is back in town so can resume our threesome sessions.
Yotel? IIRC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1