The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Another reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi Taikok,
You are a true KC King.

My humble two cents.

Bro, tks.

It's not my intention to KC her. I must confess that I just wanted to fxxk her initially. But before long, I started to feel very sorry for her predicament and what had happened to her.

When she was between the ages of 13 and 14, several unknown men attempted to molest her in China. Very traumatic. She learned MMA n used to carry a knife (not in SG). Due to her traumatic experiences, she is aloof and taciturn and would not look at or talk to a stranger. Just trying to hide her insecurity and distrust of all men. She is actually a very warm, kind and decent person. I told her all that.

I'm happy that I could recognize L's potential n intelligence when no one else could, including her poorly educated parents.

She had cried n wanted to give up her studies many times, but I said NO. I told her that 胜败是兵家常事, and that she would succeed as long as she doesn't give up. At one time she wanted to become a 幼师 in SG, I said very good. She can always become a successful investor, regardless of her occupation. She has read the Intelligent Investor and is now reading How To Be Rich by J Paul Getty. She is quite exotic, part North Korean, part Han Chinese, and part another ethnic minority. Very fair skin.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-04-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Another reply:

She had cried n wanted to give up her studies many times, but I said NO. I told her that 胜败是兵家常事, and that she would succeed as long as she doesn't give up. At one time she wanted to become a 幼师 in SG, I said very good. She can always become a successful investor, regardless of her occupation. She has read the Intelligent Investor and is now reading How To Be Rich by J Paul Getty. She is quite exotic, part North Korean, part Han Chinese, and part another ethnic minority. Very fair skin.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 05-04-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Prince Devitt +57
Bro, tks. Will reciprocate tmr. Will find your thread.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-04-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 13
jackala is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackala is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello bro warbird,

Time flies and thanks for always sharing interesting emails and articles.

Both your current LPs have scored SATs which is very impressive! Congrats to you and I believe your current LPs are the longest any girls have stayed with you since your sharing in this thread?

Wishing you well, cheers!
Old 05-04-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackala View Post
Hello bro warbird,

Time flies and thanks for always sharing interesting emails and articles.

Both your current LPs have scored SATs which is very impressive! Congrats to you and I believe your current LPs are the longest any girls have stayed with you since your sharing in this thread?

Wishing you well, cheers!
Bro, tks.

No, only L took her SAT last month.

My current LPs have been with me 3-5 yrs. The longest is my first baoee whom I first met in Sep 2008. She had been with me off and on from May 2009 till Dec 2015. She came back to SG twice to see me. LS had been with me from May 2015 till July last yr. She may come to see me when the pandemic is over.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-04-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Prince Devitt +57
Bro, I hv just returned my humble 17 points.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-04-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 13
jackala is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackala is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, tks.

No, only L took her SAT last month.

My current LPs have been with me 3-5 yrs. The longest is my first baoee whom I first met in Sep 2008. She had been with me off and on from May 2009 till Dec 2015. She came back to SG twice to see me. LS had been with me from May 2015 till July last yr. She may come to see me when the pandemic is over.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Hi Bro WB,

I mistakenly assumed that your current LPs were TY and LS. Your new LP seems to be a great find and very capable as well, congrats!

Cheers!
Old 07-04-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackala View Post
Hi Bro WB,

I mistakenly assumed that your current LPs were TY and LS. Your new LP seems to be a great find and very capable as well, congrats!

Cheers!
Tks, bro

It's predestined affinity 缘份.

Very strange but true.

BTW, I upped u before. Must wait a long time before I could up u the 2nd time.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-04-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

The Mysterious Smiles

Three new male corpses were delivered to the morgue one day, each with a great big smile on his face. A police inspector went to the morgue to meet the mortician.

The mortician examined each of them and said who they were and their cause of death.

"First body- Frenchman, aged 60, died making love to his mistress, hence the smile on his face."

"Second body- Irishman, aged 30, won ten thousand euros in the lottery, spent it all on whiskey, and died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile on his face."

The inspector then asked, "What about the third body?"

The mortician says, "Ah, this is perhaps the most unlikely of all. Billy-bob, a farm boy from Oklahoma, aged 25, was struck by lightning".

"Then why was he smiling?"

"He thought he was getting his picture taken".

Warbird's note: Not a bad way to go for the first man, but he was only 60 yo. Would be great if he was 95 and his mistress was a gorgeous 19 yo SYT.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-04-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

What an auspicious day!

I have mentioned that a man's jealousy is the kiss of death for a relationship. Neediness is another.

There is another very negative behavior which I posted quite some time ago. Definitely the Don Juan kiss of death. It's worth reading again and again, for me. These negative and repulsive behaviors share the same underlying cause: When a man believes his dream girl or another girl of his type is the PRIZE and that he is NOT good enough for her, for whatever reason.

Here is the post.

The Kiss of Death with Women

You've met the most incredible girl...

You don't really know her, but you're pretty sure she's a Goddess... sent straight from Heaven... in jeans.

You exchanged glances in Chemistry ( in high school ), had a few brief conversations after class, and even bumped into her at the mall. (Talk about fate!)

You KNOW you want her. There's no doubt about it. The question now becomes, "Does she want you?"

She smiles at you... but is it a friendly or a flirtatious smile? You saw her leave with another guy after class... was he her boyfriend? She flirted with you last week, even touched your shoulder... then completely ignored you the other day. Does she like you?

How can you tell? You really need to know this before you begin the "pursuit" don't you?

Perhaps the most common question posed on every dating discussion forum concerns "reading women" and trying to figure out whether they like you or not. The poster usually describes his situation, what he did, what she did, and then asks, "Does this mean she likes me?" Or, "Does this mean she doesn't like me?"

Definitely a popular question. Definitely a question in need of an answer.

Okay, here's the best answer you're going to get and what you need to remember... always...

Obsessing about a particular girl, and whether or not she likes you, is the DON JUAN KISS OF DEATH!

If you're worrying about whether a girl likes you or not, chances are she doesn't - or rather, SHE WON'T. She won't because your "worry" and your "obsession" with what she thinks of you will actually push her away.

Let me try to explain.

When you let yourself fall into the "obsession" trap, you begin to analyze everything your dream girl does, every word she says, every move she makes... and try to relate them all to you!

She smiled at you - she didn't smile at you. She emailed you - she didn't email you. She returned your call - she didn't return your call. Confusion, frustration, and anxiety result.

This obsession with her behaviors and their meanings will paralyze you, confuse you, and suck every ounce of confidence you have from your body. You will become a Blithering Blob of Insecurity. And women, in general, are not attracted to Blithering Blobs of Insecurity.

So are you wrong to be confused by women?

NO! Absolutely NO!

Women ARE confusing. Always have been and always will be. That's just the way they are.

Especially when it comes to romance, women seem totally inconsistent in their behaviors. One minute you're convinced you're the man of her dreams, and the next she seems to be unaware of your existence. One minute she's flirting, and smiling, and rubbing up against you, and the next minute she's gone, left without even saying "bye." You SHOULD be frustrated and confused!

Now, no one knows exactly why women give off such mixed signals and deliberately, it seems, attempt to confuse us. Some suspect it's those magazines they read. Others think it has to do with the secret bathroom conferences they hold. Still others propose that their illogical behaviors are due to the wacky hormones they have surging throughout their bodies. The cause is relatively unimportant. You just have to accept it, and plot your strategy to deal with it.

So, given the inconsistencies of female romantic behavior, attempting to "read" women and figure out what they're thinking, is, at best, an incredibly frustrating experience. So don't do it. Don't even attempt it.

Just say NO to "reading" women!

Okay... well... if you don't really try to "read" women to determine whether they like you or not, then what do you do? What's your strategy? After all, they may be confusing, illogical, and somewhat annoying, but you still wanna get you one.

Simple...

If you're attracted to a girl, then just ASSUME she's attracted to you too. And ACT ACCORDINGLY!

Assume that she likes you and would like to get to know you better. Assume that she's physically attracted to you. Assume that YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to attract such a lady, no matter how incredible she seems.

Assume the positive... always the positive. Assuming the negative will kill any chances you might have with her. (Pessimists, my friend, are not "chick magnets.")

Now there are many exciting benefits of adopting this attitude of assuming that women you like also like you... and treating them accordingly.

For one, if you refuse to obsess about all the little "signs" she's giving you, whether they be good signs or bad signs, you will feel more relaxed, calm, and confident. You won't be "up" one minute because she smiled at you, and "down" the next because she also smiled at some other guy.

Attempting to "read" her will only lead to confusion, frustration, and anxiety. And this will make you more tense when she's around, and thus, less likely to be the charming, charismatic Don Juan that you'd like to be.

And you also won't be wasting your time trying to figure out what she's thinking... trying to figure out what every little move means... and where you stand. You'll be able to devote your "mental time" to something more useful and productive.

Secondly, if you just assume that she likes you, then you will actually increase the probability that she eventually WILL like you. This is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy, and is a well-documented phenomenon in psychological research.

Basically what this means is that if you have a "she likes me" attitude, then you'll project positive, optimistic behaviors and thoughts. She'll pick up on these and ... like you.

If, on the other hand, you have a "she doesn't like me" attitude, you'll project negative, pessimistic behaviors and thoughts. She'll, likewise, pick up on these and ... not like you.

And if you have a "does she like me" attitude, then you'll project tense, anxiety-ridden behaviors and thoughts that will decrease the probability of her liking you... or she may even find being around you to be an "uncomfortable" experience. (Isn't it easier to relax around people who are relaxed themselves?)

And third, the attitude of just assuming that she likes you, rather than worrying about whether she does or not, allows you to maintain control of the situation... and yourself.

If you are obsessing about the "signs" and allow the "signs" to control your behaviors, thoughts, and emotions, then you have basically given her complete control of the situation. And complete control over you.

If she's "good" to you, you're happy. If she's "bad" to you, you're sad. If she wants to encourage you, she can throw out a few positive signals. If she wants to discourage you, she can throw out a few negative signals. Your happiness is basically under her control...whether she knows it or not.

Not the position that a "Don Juan" likes to be in. Not the position that you want to be in.

However, if you just assume that she likes you and treat her accordingly, and refuse to be controlled by all the little signs (especially the bad ones), you take charge of the situation. You have decided that you like her. And you have decided that she likes you...or will like you when she gets to know you better. And you act accordingly.

You exude confidence. You're relaxed. And you project that "aura" that every budding Don Juan searches for. (The poor girl won't stand a chance up against that aura!)

Okay, so you agree that obsessing about a particular girl and whether or not she likes you is not in your best interest. It will turn you into a Blithering Blob of Insecurity, decrease the probability that she will like you, and give her complete control over your happiness.

So what do you do when those thoughts start to take over your mind? I mean, after all, she is a Goddess, right?

Here's one simple little mental trick that might help you.

Whenever the obsessive "does she like me" thoughts start to take over your mind, even if they're the "good" ones, mentally grab them with your hands, throw them down on the floor, and step on them. Then remind yourself that obsessing about her is not in your best interest, that it will suck away your confidence, and actually decrease the probability that you'll eventually get her.

At this point you want to take a deep breath... smile... laugh... and think to yourself...I'll get her

Cheers to every samster,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-04-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The Mysterious Smiles

Three new male corpses were delivered to the morgue one day, each with a great big smile on his face. A police inspector went to the morgue to meet the mortician.

The mortician examined each of them and said who they were and their cause of death.

"First body- Frenchman, aged 60, died making love to his mistress, hence the smile on his face."

"Second body- Irishman, aged 30, won ten thousand euros in the lottery, spent it all on whiskey, and died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile on his face."

The inspector then asked, "What about the third body?"

The mortician says, "Ah, this is perhaps the most unlikely of all. Billy-bob, a farm boy from Oklahoma, aged 25, was struck by lightning".

"Then why was he smiling?"

"He thought he was getting his picture taken".

Warbird's note: Not a bad way to go for the first man, but he was only 60 yo. Would be great if he was 95 and his mistress was a gorgeous 19 yo SYT.
Bro WB, I ain't sure if I were 95 and trying to bonk a 19 year old SYT is a blessing or curse. I would love to meet one when I was at my prime and not when I am about to meet God.
Old 18-04-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro WB, I ain't sure if I were 95 and trying to bonk a 19 year old SYT is a blessing or curse. I would love to meet one when I was at my prime and not when I am about to meet God.
Bro, tks so much for your post.

I want to be brutally honest and speak from my heart. I know I'm not being politically correct.

Of course a man in his prime should have the prettiest 18-19 yo SYTs. But why should he limit himself to just one SYT and why only when he is in his prime?

If he lives to 95, the original 18 yo SYT he met in his prime would have been an old auntie for 5 decades or more. What should he do during this LONG period? Just jerk it off while watching videos of pretty SYTs having sex? Sadly, many men are doing just that. But definitely not me.

IMHO, he should have the prettiest 18-19 yo SYTs every year thereafter, until the last second before he meets God.

A man should never short change himself. He should have no regrets in his brief life. And he must do his very best and live life to the fullest.

I truly believe that a man's powerful libido and his desire to get the most attractive and highest quality girls of his type is what really motivates him to improve himself in every way, to study hard, to work diligently, to endure hardship, to take risks, and to be competitive, creative and enterprising...

Comments and dissenting views will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 18-04-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro WB, think you misread my comment.
What is prettiest? It's the most pretty one has come across.
Of course as long as our senses, vision, smell, hearing plus cock are still functioning well, we should never stop admiring the good things in life, pretty ladies included.
Just that I wish I met the prettiest when I was at my fittest, prime of both physical and mental strength. Then I can fully enjoy this prettiest lady offers me nothing but her best.
What's the point of meeting this lady when I am on my wheelchair, walking stick or need a viagra just to sustain an erection?
Also, I didn't meet to stop at one, but as long as my body and libido can take it, countless would be nice.
Old 18-04-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro WB, think you misread my comment.
What is prettiest? It's the most pretty one has come across.
Of course as long as our senses, vision, smell, hearing plus cock are still functioning well, we should never stop admiring the good things in life, pretty ladies included.
Just that I wish I met the prettiest when I was at my fittest, prime of both physical and mental strength. Then I can fully enjoy this prettiest lady offers me nothing but her best.
What's the point of meeting this lady when I am on my wheelchair, walking stick or need a viagra just to sustain an erection?
Also, I didn't meet to stop at one, but as long as my body and libido can take it, countless would be nice.
Bro junior_cannibal,

Tks for your clarification. I couldn't agree with u more!

As long as we are healthy and virile, we should get the most attractive girls of our type. One of the prerequisites is to achieve and maintain optimal health.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 20-04-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

Any bros have visited Dynasty at 2nd fl PC yesterday?

Truthful FRs will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1