The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: KTV Kakis

It’s going to be like this for a long time… PRC is not letting out any of their girls out & this place Empire is known to attract the most viet n PRC as they can exactly do this butterfly to earn more money… yes if u can’t afford it will b good to call it a boycott. But there are other richer desperate guys that can support this habit… too bad for us …. FYI heard some gals are racking in as much as >$1000 on Friday nite if they do 2-3 sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Avoid going there. There are over 40 rooms.
Girls sit with you at most 5 to 10 mins before coming back to you after 45 mins. All of this for $100 tip butterfly.

Booking is $300. Girls will sit with you plus she has another 1 room. I dont know which idiot create this kind of rule. I think if u want her sit with you fully, need to pay $500.

Just boycott that place. Let them suffer and lose $$. Then they will wake up their idea.

Find those smaller or lower end joint KTVs. Those with lesser no of rooms. At least they can sit with you longer.
Old 01-05-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaohai888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walked pass Empire last night, lucky didnt went as many bros have negative feedback... Last night Cuppage plaza seems to be slightly more noisy, but unfortunately for ktvs cater to china girls, seems quiet. I think currently no influx of PRC girls at the moment.
Old 01-05-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
It’s going to be like this for a long time… PRC is not letting out any of their girls out & this place Empire is known to attract the most viet n PRC as they can exactly do this butterfly to earn more money… yes if u can’t afford it will b good to call it a boycott. But there are other richer desperate guys that can support this habit… too bad for us …. FYI heard some gals are racking in as much as >$1000 on Friday nite if they do 2-3 sessions
Feel like reporting via i-witness SPF website. Report no SMM taking place at Empire. All never wear mask. Can secretly take photo and post on SPF facebook. Within few days you will see raid going on and hope that place will close down for good.
Old 01-05-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
boonkiat1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interested to go lisbo tonight? Pm me
Old 01-05-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sharko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Avoid going there. There are over 40 rooms.
Girls sit with you at most 5 to 10 mins before coming back to you after 45 mins. All of this for $100 tip butterfly.

Booking is $300. Girls will sit with you plus she has another 1 room. I dont know which idiot create this kind of rule. I think if u want her sit with you fully, need to pay $500.

Just boycott that place. Let them suffer and lose $$. Then they will wake up their idea.

Find those smaller or lower end joint KTVs. Those with lesser no of rooms. At least they can sit with you longer.
No point going at the moment, the amount is really crazy, some more only drink and accompany you, no end game. Siannnnn
Old 02-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Feel like reporting via i-witness SPF website. Report no SMM taking place at Empire. All never wear mask. Can secretly take photo and post on SPF facebook. Within few days you will see raid going on and hope that place will close down for good.
Unfortunately this would only have the unintended effect of even less supply driving up prices at other places.

What we need is more clubs to open and they would eventually as girls come in on holiday passes. Zara and Empire are the market leaders and they call the rates which is the current "$100 no play butterfly 10 room garbage". Things would settle down soon I believe - in the meanwhile just boycott these places.
Old 02-05-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
xgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of light

Any ktv joint with no mummy
Old 02-05-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Unfortunately this would only have the unintended effect of even less supply driving up prices at other places.

What we need is more clubs to open and they would eventually as girls come in on holiday passes. Zara and Empire are the market leaders and they call the rates which is the current "$100 no play butterfly 10 room garbage". Things would settle down soon I believe - in the meanwhile just boycott these places.
Pure garbage indeed, girls cannot play deep in room and jus act as high class princesses but butterfly madly while asking min $100.

I pass for now.
Old 02-05-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Errmm just becausr u can't afford or don't like this joint, u think its ok to spoil the fun for everybody else?

Do u know how lamed u sound?

Like it or not, many of these joint are fully booked. Don't be surprised there are many out there willing to spend and those amounts are just loose change to them. Market forces is way bigger than your stingy pettineas.
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 02-05-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, let’s not go that route, everyone to his own affordability & preference. To be true to this forum is to find better place and develop those rough diamond to be our new play ground.

Frankly this nite life circle are full of smart folks who are trying to use the least to make the most, efficient. We can’t dictate the market rate just have to accept it, or move on to other play ground🤣

Quote:
Old 02-05-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie72 View Post
Errmm just becausr u can't afford or don't like this joint, u think its ok to spoil the fun for everybody else?

Do u know how lamed u sound?

Like it or not, many of these joint are fully booked. Don't be surprised there are many out there willing to spend and those amounts are just loose change to them. Market forces is way bigger than your stingy pettineas.
Stingy your head. Last time tip $50 we can understand. Now is tip $100, service becomes better then ok lah no complain. But its getting bad to worst leh. Dont u find it ridiculous? Its like last time chicken rice I pay $5 to eat. Then now chicken rice cost $10 but doesnt taste as delicious and servings got smaller. I think u are just one of the workers there. Either that or mamasan working there. You scared if we report to police issit?

There are many girls working there I know they dont even have work permit to work and they moonlight in KTVs. They themselves are scared of the authorities. If u are the mamasan or the working lady there pls tell your boss lah, want us to pay $100, make sure u give service worth $100. Not some lanjiao crap sit for 5 mins then rush off very fast. We all customers can collectively agree to tip lesser if we want lah. Whats the most you can do? At most just get angry with us. U not happy call police lah. We settle on the spot. See who run away first. I pay for the room and drink i get to fully utilise it. But the gal services I didnt get to fully utilise why should I even pay it?

You only talk big say got people willing to splurge u wait till they fed up and disattisfied with the service then u will know.
Old 02-05-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 4
LeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Stingy your head. Last time tip $50 we can understand. Now is tip $100, service becomes better then ok lah no complain. But its getting bad to worst leh. Dont u find it ridiculous? Its like last time chicken rice I pay $5 to eat. Then now chicken rice cost $10 but doesnt taste as delicious and servings got smaller. I think u are just one of the workers there. Either that or mamasan working there. You scared if we report to police issit?

There are many girls working there I know they dont even have work permit to work and they moonlight in KTVs. They themselves are scared of the authorities. If u are the mamasan or the working lady there pls tell your boss lah, want us to pay $100, make sure u give service worth $100. Not some lanjiao crap sit for 5 mins then rush off very fast. We all customers can collectively agree to tip lesser if we want lah. Whats the most you can do? At most just get angry with us. U not happy call police lah. We settle on the spot. See who run away first. I pay for the room and drink i get to fully utilise it. But the gal services I didnt get to fully utilise why should I even pay it?

You only talk big say got people willing to splurge u wait till they fed up and disattisfied with the service then u will know.
Take it easy guys…I am sure 3someguys is just venting his frustration That’s all !! I can see why…tipping $100 for just the dame to sit for 5mins and than butterfly 🦋 coming back again in another 40 mins…sit for another 5mins & repeat the whole Act Fucking Shit..tipping $100 is not peanuts…yet we are treated like Monkeys🙉 Do u guys enjoy that
Old 02-05-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

The butterflying at Empire is in indeed horrendous like what some of the bros has mentioned. Was there for 3+ hours and seen the girl like 4 times, each time come 5 minutes to play a few games and drink 3-4 glasses and ran away. Havent even had chance to get into mood and girl gone.

Complained to mummy and she asked me take one more girl to fill up the gap. I thought so long never come and maybe hit the wrong girl. So tried another one. Same pattern.

In the end, pressured to give mummy tips and two girls tips and 4 waiters tips. I was like ……….
Old 02-05-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's clear in this thread that there are some guys willing to pay the current rates. It is true that clubs are very full even at these prices and service. Willing buyer willing seller that's all I can say and as a consumer we either have to take it or leave it.

I think we need to accept that things become more expensive overtime especially in today's inflationary environment. Expecting tips to come back down to $50 is actually abit unrealistic as the genie has been let out of the bottle (have you ever seen your bus fares or cai png go down in price?). That said the minimum standard I would expect is the playability to come back at such tip levels. The current proposition is ridiculous.
Old 02-05-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So in summary, u just don't want to pay for the current level of service. That's fine, just stay the eff at home and let the willing buyers enjoy while u wait for market correctiin lor.

Alerting authorities just because u can't or not willing to pay is so under the belt, bottom feeder stunt.

Ahh suddenly I'm reminded of one of the first idioms that I've learnt in primary school. Dog in a manger..... Woof woof

Guys there should not be any pressure when patronizing ktvs. If u r not willing to spent the money, stay at home, find something else fun to do.

If u r willing the spend and happy with the service, please pay accordingly.

If service not up to your expectation, there's no need to pay the tips asked of you. Even during the so call normal of $100 tips, if girls or mummies don't deliver, they will only.get $50. For very jialat awol cases not a cent. Show me all the black faces they want..... I don't care because they will never see me again.

Simple, no stress. Call authorities? That is just so lamed.
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her

Last edited by junkie72; 02-05-2022 at 08:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1