The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 07-01-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6049 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnagexx View Post
Finally tried the famous Fit Lilly tonight and she was worth it! She came quite fast not sure if that's a regular thing with her or my game too power haha
Shes one of the better ones in OT i feel.
Old 07-01-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Thanks bros who shared 1.06 is Yaya. I didnt try her before. Strangely in the video, she said she is from Taiwan. I know another Yaya who is Thai in OT and her cock sucking skill in really power like vacuum cleaner. I am just thinking out of the box. Let’s imagine Geylang is gone and government wants to take back that huge piece of land for commercial use. All the while this has been delayed until Covid-19 wiped geylang out.

Now assuming government wants a place to replace geylang. Instead of a place like north or anywhere else near residential (where woman will kpkb), why not all the way orchard tower? Japan/ HK has this high rise concept where each whore is given a unit. When OT is refurbish or enblock (whatever fuck), we let each whore occupy 10-15sqm of space with shared toilet (1 toilet in between both rooms). Then can have the whole building of pleasure (30 storey high). This will also make the price more competitive and hygiene better. Level 1 can have those boards like airport to see which girl available/ not available etc…The price goes up and down like dynamic pricing (air ticket). For example Sam during peak hours $150, off peak $70. Can buy a season ticket $500 that can fuck 5 times and free 1 time. Or if stamina good, buy a $200 ticket that can fuck 4 whore for the price of 2.

Government also can collect tax. No need to every time catch these ppl for false declaration. Do 1 fj for $200 but declare $20 facial..

Any thoughts bro?
Support you to be MP and you bring this up in parliment!

Haha... Anyway, Singapore is a very conservative country.. doubt the government wants to make this business so big. Not very good for public image.
Old 07-01-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Thanks bros who shared 1.06 is Yaya. I didnt try her before. Strangely in the video, she said she is from Taiwan. I know another Yaya who is Thai in OT and her cock sucking skill in really power like vacuum cleaner. I am just thinking out of the box. Let’s imagine Geylang is gone and government wants to take back that huge piece of land for commercial use. All the while this has been delayed until Covid-19 wiped geylang out.

Now assuming government wants a place to replace geylang. Instead of a place like north or anywhere else near residential (where woman will kpkb), why not all the way orchard tower? Japan/ HK has this high rise concept where each whore is given a unit. When OT is refurbish or enblock (whatever fuck), we let each whore occupy 10-15sqm of space with shared toilet (1 toilet in between both rooms). Then can have the whole building of pleasure (30 storey high). This will also make the price more competitive and hygiene better. Level 1 can have those boards like airport to see which girl available/ not available etc…The price goes up and down like dynamic pricing (air ticket). For example Sam during peak hours $150, off peak $70. Can buy a season ticket $500 that can fuck 5 times and free 1 time. Or if stamina good, buy a $200 ticket that can fuck 4 whore for the price of 2.

Government also can collect tax. No need to every time catch these ppl for false declaration. Do 1 fj for $200 but declare $20 facial..

Any thoughts bro?
Superb idea. Will vote for you to enter PMO for this suggestion
Old 07-01-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialsocial88 View Post
It's a regular thing to make you her regular..lol. She's one of the reasons to make the trek to OT.
Old 07-01-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
It's a regular thing to make you her regular..lol. She's one of the reasons to make the trek to OT.
She's good although she's pricey but worth the price.

Her riding skills....
Old 07-01-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
She's good although she's pricey but worth the price.

Her riding skills....
She is but she's worth the 150. Now aiming to try a few different OT legends.
Old 07-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tang li is in. Just spoke to her.
Old 07-01-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
Tang li is in. Just spoke to her.
Care to ask her if she works tomorrow
Old 07-01-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
Fit lily is at lv3 next to restaurant

It easy to id her "sports attire with fairly defined abs"

Had her a couple of days back, lowered her tube top and shifted her red g-string to the side for a really enjoyable time
It’s near the toilet area right. There is also a a mini restaurant at the other end of level 3
Old 07-01-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 18
munchen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What is the damage?
Old 07-01-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Jayz1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind hearted bro can pm the details of this yaya? Is she Thai? Or any bros can pm and intro me which one to try? Sorry I’m a newbie at OT. Saw one super hot girl at level 2 just beside the lift only but she sounded like abit ladyboy voice so didn’t wanted to try
Old 07-01-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayz1990 View Post
Any kind hearted bro can pm the details of this yaya? Is she Thai? Or any bros can pm and intro me which one to try? Sorry I’m a newbie at OT. Saw one super hot girl at level 2 just beside the lift only but she sounded like abit ladyboy voice so didn’t wanted to try
you can try tang li lol her boobs are yummy
Old 07-01-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Jayz1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
you can try tang li lol her boobs are yummy
Yup I saw a lot people commenting on her. May I know her exact shop? Thanks so much bro
Old 08-01-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Superb idea. Will vote for you to enter PMO for this suggestion
I think no choice. You either do it properly or let these ladies anyhow do. Actually if u follow the FL method, loss of income to government also
Old 08-01-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I guess a documentary about OT helps. As in which girl in which unit etc….now is like trial and error. One time I went down and saw 1 like super model just beside the level 2 car park.

As in can easier be 1 of those stars in Korean/ China drama. Her tits are like E or F cup and almost popping out. Really like a Shanghai beauty. Unfortunately I have to meet some clients. When I went back again to OT, I never saw that girl again. I hunted for against and she didn’t appear. Not sure whether I saw something eerie or she just there for a short stint

My video links contains fumacrom.com link. The wealth generated by these links are negligible..if anyone is not happy with it, please don’t click on these links. I apologise for the inconvenience cause.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1