The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongster88 View Post
Very good advice and i frequently read your posts. We need self confidence to attain this level. Being rich sure helps alot. Make $$ then make love more.
Tks for your post, bro. You're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post
very nice thread here Warbird and very interesting perspective you have. (which is similar to mine)
Hopefully one day when Covid restrictions are lifted we can have a drink or 2 at KTV.
Tks, bro.

May take a few more months. I like to see many girls before booking one. "Pre-booking" is not for me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 24-03-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening,

I just received this interesting email from Allen:

Why Second Dates Are Usually a BAD Idea

The title is slightly misleading. Here is the email.

Don Juan,

When you go on a date with a woman...

Your PRIMARY goal is not to attract her and to impress her and to make her want you.

That is your secondary goal.

Your primary goal is to SCREEN and QUALIFY and ELIMINATE.

You want to find out (as soon as possible) if this particular girl is worth spending your valuable time with.

Now most girls are awesome. Most girls are fun. And most girls are beautiful (in their own particular way).

But...

If you date a lot, you will most likely discover that you are NOT all that compatible with most girls.

And you need to find this out ASAP so you can stop wasting time.

Sure, you can FORCE the attraction, you can force the chemistry, you can force the relationship. You can use all the tricks and tips and techniques you learn here to MAKE her want you, to make her chase you, to make her fall in love with you.

But if your goal is to find an amazing girl that you have great natural chemistry with... someone you might want to spend the rest of your life with...

Then you need to balance the process of ATTRACTING her with the process of SCREENING her.

So this means:

You should be meeting tons of women and going on a lot of FIRST dates... but not that many SECOND dates.

And not because the girl blows you off when you ask her out again.

But because you realize that you and she are not right for one another romantically.

In those cases, you should stick her in the your friendzone and use her to increase the size of your social circle.

The irony, of course, is that sticking her in your friendzone will most likely make her want you even more.

Good luck!

Allen

Yes, when you see a very cute girl of your type, you should qualify her to see if she is good enough for you.

Unfortunately, most men worry about whether they are good enough for such an attractive girl. Completely wrong mental frame!! No wonder they are perennial losers with very beautiful girls.

Yes, cute girls like in this video. I need to qualify them. Perhaps only one of them is good enough.

https://vimeo.com/689586596

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-03-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Good evening,

I have not been to a KTV or nightclub for almost two yrs now. The only exception was my brief visit to Dynasty in early 2021 to celebrate the business success of two friends.

I'm doing fine as I still have my two LPs in SG. My quality of life would be lower without them.

Some of my kaki still go to "bistro" or club to makan n drink. You could book a girl/woman to sit with you. The going rates are $300/500! The 'standard' ST rates are 1.5/2.0K.

The problem is that you have to prebook the "girls." And almost all of them are plastic women or old aunties. Definitely not my type. It's good for gerontophiles.

These outrageous prices are due to a severe imbalance between supply and demand. Too many hungry n sex-starved men and too few women.

Hopefully, this is going to change soon, with the opening up of our borders.
And I like to see a bevy of cute n natural SYTs lining up for me, just like the good old days, instead of the usual plastic women n old aunties.

Bros, don’t we all deserve younger n prettier women?? Unless you're a gerontophile.

The damage for booking and ST could also drop substantially.

However, this may take a while because the passport n customs officers in China dissuade all girls from going overseas. Definitely no tourism. Even those going to study and work are discouraged. Several girls have told me.

I can't help but reflect on the good old days.

When I first started going to TAM/LV in 2009, ST was $300-500 for young women and SYTs. A little lower if you met the same girls at Dynasty. In contrast, now just booking a plastic woman or aunty to sit with u will cost the same as ST of a much prettier n younger SYT in 2009!!

I had met several $100 GL streetwalkers at TAM/LV in 2009. They increased their ST to $300-500!!

"Location, location, location" is not limited to real estate investing. THE location where u first meet your dream girl is just as important.

Another factor is TIMING.

Let me give u an example. If a man was lucky, he could hv met Norma Jeane Mortenson when she was 16. She would be thrilled to let him have her pussy for $10. If he had met her 10 yrs later, when she was known as Marilyn Monroe, he won't be able to see the color of her panties even if he offered $10,000!

Likewise, many PRC "singers" who had made big bucks in SG were cheap hoes back home when they were much younger.

Yet, many local men would get into "flower war" to win their pussies. It's inexplicable and really pathetic.

I suppose the winner of the 'war" would get a rare boost to his fragile ego. In that sense it's priceless...

But a man's self-esteem and his masculine value shouldn't be dependent on any external factors. It must come from within...

Your comments will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro, you wrote:

"The going rates are $300/500! The 'standard' ST rates are 1.5/2.0K."

In your opinion, why do these men not go to health centres/massage parlours where it is cheaper and where they can get laid?

Pre-covid times, the disparity between ktv and health centres was not that great yet, but it does seem illological given current rates.

Will love to hear your analysis, thanks bro!
Old 26-03-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Ktv nightclub nightlife homecoming soon maybe

https://youtube.com/shorts/4ST5HgL198g?feature=share

Last edited by formidable; 26-03-2022 at 06:41 PM.
Old 26-03-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Hi bro, you wrote:

"The going rates are $300/500! The 'standard' ST rates are 1.5/2.0K."

In your opinion, why do these men not go to health centres/massage parlours where it is cheaper and where they can get laid?

Pre-covid times, the disparity between ktv and health centres was not that great yet, but it does seem illological given current rates.

Will love to hear your analysis, thanks bro!
Bro, tks for your post.

Many men believe KTV girls/women to be prettier and of a higher class than health center/massage girls/women. And, they further believe, that HFJ singers are of higher class n 'more elegant' than ordinary KTV hostesses.

In my previous post, I have clearly stated that this may not be true at all. In fact, some GL streetwalkers in 2007-2009 are among the prettiest girls I hv met in SG.

An additional factor is the dim light of the KTVs, and girls/women wearing 15cm heels, glamorous dresses or gowns, heavy makeup, etc. The girls/women would appear much prettier if the men have had a fair bit of alcohol.

"Likewise, many PRC "singers" who had made big bucks in SG were cheap hoes back home when they were much younger.

Yet, many local men would get into "flower war" to win their pussies. It's inexplicable and really pathetic."

BTW, I only focus on my type of girls, regardless of where I meet them. I give zero premium for her status and fame. I do want to qualify a girl if I think she may be a long-term partner. Then her intelligence, character, kindness, honesty, and frugality also become very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Ktv nightclub nightlife homecoming soon maybe

https://youtube.com/shorts/4ST5HgL198g?feature=share

Tks, bro. I believe KTVs will open in a few months.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-03-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

The Mistresses Dilemma.

It was the 1930s and a rich banker and his wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, says she'll see him later and walks away.

His wife glares at him and says, "Who the heck was THAT?" "Oh," replies the husband sheepishly, "she's just my mistress." "Well, that's the last straw!" says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce." "I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more expensive cars in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm. "Who's that woman with Jim? " asks the wife. "That's his mistress," says her husband. His wife huffed. "Ours is prettier."

Yes, get a gorgeous mistress of your type.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-03-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks for your post.

Many men believe KTV girls/women to be prettier and of a higher class than health center/massage girls/women. And, they further believe, that HFJ singers are of higher class n 'more elegant' than ordinary KTV hostesses.

In my previous post, I have clearly stated that this may not be true at all. In fact, some GL streetwalkers in 2007-2009 are among the prettiest girls I hv met in SG.

An additional factor is the dim light of the KTVs, and girls/women wearing 15cm heels, glamorous dresses or gowns, heavy makeup, etc. The girls/women would appear much prettier if the men have had a fair bit of alcohol.

"Likewise, many PRC "singers" who had made big bucks in SG were cheap hoes back home when they were much younger.

Yet, many local men would get into "flower war" to win their pussies. It's inexplicable and really pathetic."

BTW, I only focus on my type of girls, regardless of where I meet them. I give zero premium for her status and fame. I do want to qualify a girl if I think she may be a long-term partner. Then her intelligence, character, kindness, honesty, and frugality also become very important.

Tks, bro. I believe KTVs will open in a few months.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

Went to pub along beach road as lady boss invite all customer that they have free Buffet to celebrate anniversary

Pick up one prc contact who come with an uncle to pub, see how it goes.Below is the encounter:

First encounter exchange first eye contact across her /my table , i smile and toast from my table distance. Happen to saw she not at table with uncle while i pass by to go toilet. At toilet she was there and i say hi ,may i know u i "Big DIck" . She smile ,wash her hand ,say her name .Ask her where she work, she mention from elsewhere pub @Jalan besar. I complement her professional white OL dressing
When she left with uncle ( uncle dress like agent long sleeve,pants towkay kinda) , pass by my table(I was with a lady friend), we exchange winks and smile,nod.

Below is her pic and her amateur(just started) yoga pose url

Old 31-03-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Went to pub along beach road as lady boss invite all customer that they have free Buffet to celebrate anniversary

Pick up one prc contact who come with an uncle to pub, see how it goes.Below is the encounter:

First encounter exchange first eye contact across her /my table , i smile and toast from my table distance. Happen to saw she not at table with uncle while i pass by to go toilet. At toilet she was there and i say hi ,may i know u i "Big DIck" . She smile ,wash her hand ,say her name .Ask her where she work, she mention from elsewhere pub @Jalan besar. I complement her professional white OL dressing
When she left with uncle ( uncle dress like agent long sleeve,pants towkay kinda) , pass by my table(I was with a lady friend), we exchange winks and smile,nod.

Bro, tks for your post.

Good for you to pick up a girl/woman of your type. You now need to qualify her. Pls give us your updates.

In my opinion, EVERY story and EVERY encounter involving man-woman relationships, as experienced by me and all others from time immemorial to the present, is a LESSON in itself.

I'm learning every hour, every day.

I hope to become a master SYT whisperer.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-03-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
FONO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice one bro. Hope you share FR if you manage to go further with her.
Old 31-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good evening to all

So Why Hasn't this woman slept with YOU (and why is she probably NEVER going to sleep with you?)

Because she's playing with you like a sexy cat with a ball of string. (Duh.)

From the sounds of things you're giving her exactly what she wants . . . attention and a self-esteem boost and a feeling of POWER.

She's getting off on being WANTED so badly by you (and why wouldn't she?)

And if you've been doing this for 6 freaking months the likelihood of her ever-changing her mind and dragging you into a closet is pretty much nil.

**In general, women make an unconscious decision about whether they would EVER sleep with a guy within about 15 seconds of meeting him.**

And your 15 seconds were a LONG time ago.

And telling her how you FEEL was . . . well, it wasn't smart.

Move on, man. Move on. She's not worth it. (Even if she does have breasts like pointy, firm cakes.)

Bro WB
Quote:
Bro, tks for your post.

Good for you to pick up a girl/woman of your type. You now need to qualify her. Pls give us your updates.

In my opinion, EVERY story and EVERY encounter involving man-woman relationships, as experienced by me and all others from time immemorial to the present, is a LESSON in itself.

I'm learning every hour, every day.

I hope to become a master SYT whisperer.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Quote:
Originally Posted by FONO View Post
Nice one bro. Hope you share FR if you manage to go further with her.
Thanks for advice ,let see if 15 seconds thing resonate with her lol
Old 31-03-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for advice ,let see if 15 seconds thing resonate with her lol
Bro,

You must assume that her pussy is already yours and she is falling for u...

That is the only correct mental frame.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-04-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

The Mysterious Smiles

Three new male corpses were delivered to the morgue one day, each with a great big smile on his face. A police inspector went to the morgue to meet the mortician.

The mortician examined each of them and said who they were and their cause of death.

"First body- Frenchman, aged 60, died making love to his mistress, hence the smile on his face."

"Second body- Irishman, aged 30, won ten thousand euros in the lottery, spent it all on whiskey, and died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile on his face."

The inspector then asked, "What about the third body?"

The mortician says, "Ah, this is perhaps the most unlikely of all. Billy-bob, a farm boy from Oklahoma, aged 25, was struck by lightning".

"Then why was he smiling?"

"He thought he was getting his picture taken".

Warbird's note: Not a bad way to go for the first man, but he was only 60 yo. Would be great if he was 95 and his mistress was a gorgeous 19 yo SYT.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-04-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

What an auspicious day!

I have mentioned that a man's jealousy is the kiss of death for a relationship. Neediness is another.

There is another very negative behavior which I posted quite some time ago. Definitely the Don Juan kiss of death. It's worth reading again and again, for me. These negative and repulsive behaviors share the same underlying cause: When a man believes his dream girl or another girl of his type is the PRIZE and that he is NOT good enough for her, for whatever reason.

Here is the post.

The Kiss of Death with Women

You've met the most incredible girl...

You don't really know her, but you're pretty sure she's a Goddess... sent straight from Heaven... in jeans.

You exchanged glances in Chemistry ( in high school ), had a few brief conversations after class, and even bumped into her at the mall. (Talk about fate!)

You KNOW you want her. There's no doubt about it. The question now becomes, "Does she want you?"

She smiles at you... but is it a friendly or a flirtatious smile? You saw her leave with another guy after class... was he her boyfriend? She flirted with you last week, even touched your shoulder... then completely ignored you the other day. Does she like you?

How can you tell? You really need to know this before you begin the "pursuit" don't you?

Perhaps the most common question posed on every dating discussion forum concerns "reading women" and trying to figure out whether they like you or not. The poster usually describes his situation, what he did, what she did, and then asks, "Does this mean she likes me?" Or, "Does this mean she doesn't like me?"

Definitely a popular question. Definitely a question in need of an answer.

Okay, here's the best answer you're going to get and what you need to remember... always...

Obsessing about a particular girl, and whether or not she likes you, is the DON JUAN KISS OF DEATH!

If you're worrying about whether a girl likes you or not, chances are she doesn't - or rather, SHE WON'T. She won't because your "worry" and your "obsession" with what she thinks of you will actually push her away.

Let me try to explain.

When you let yourself fall into the "obsession" trap, you begin to analyze everything your dream girl does, every word she says, every move she makes... and try to relate them all to you!

She smiled at you - she didn't smile at you. She emailed you - she didn't email you. She returned your call - she didn't return your call. Confusion, frustration, and anxiety result.

This obsession with her behaviors and their meanings will paralyze you, confuse you, and suck every ounce of confidence you have from your body. You will become a Blithering Blob of Insecurity. And women, in general, are not attracted to Blithering Blobs of Insecurity.

So are you wrong to be confused by women?

NO! Absolutely NO!

Women ARE confusing. Always have been and always will be. That's just the way they are.

Especially when it comes to romance, women seem totally inconsistent in their behaviors. One minute you're convinced you're the man of her dreams, and the next she seems to be unaware of your existence. One minute she's flirting, and smiling, and rubbing up against you, and the next minute she's gone, left without even saying "bye." You SHOULD be frustrated and confused!

Now, no one knows exactly why women give off such mixed signals and deliberately, it seems, attempt to confuse us. Some suspect it's those magazines they read. Others think it has to do with the secret bathroom conferences they hold. Still others propose that their illogical behaviors are due to the wacky hormones they have surging throughout their bodies. The cause is relatively unimportant. You just have to accept it, and plot your strategy to deal with it.

So, given the inconsistencies of female romantic behavior, attempting to "read" women and figure out what they're thinking, is, at best, an incredibly frustrating experience. So don't do it. Don't even attempt it.

Just say NO to "reading" women!

Okay... well... if you don't really try to "read" women to determine whether they like you or not, then what do you do? What's your strategy? After all, they may be confusing, illogical, and somewhat annoying, but you still wanna get you one.

Simple...

If you're attracted to a girl, then just ASSUME she's attracted to you too. And ACT ACCORDINGLY!

Assume that she likes you and would like to get to know you better. Assume that she's physically attracted to you. Assume that YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to attract such a lady, no matter how incredible she seems.

Assume the positive... always the positive. Assuming the negative will kill any chances you might have with her. (Pessimists, my friend, are not "chick magnets.")

Now there are many exciting benefits of adopting this attitude of assuming that women you like also like you... and treating them accordingly.

For one, if you refuse to obsess about all the little "signs" she's giving you, whether they be good signs or bad signs, you will feel more relaxed, calm, and confident. You won't be "up" one minute because she smiled at you, and "down" the next because she also smiled at some other guy.

Attempting to "read" her will only lead to confusion, frustration, and anxiety. And this will make you more tense when she's around, and thus, less likely to be the charming, charismatic Don Juan that you'd like to be.

And you also won't be wasting your time trying to figure out what she's thinking... trying to figure out what every little move means... and where you stand. You'll be able to devote your "mental time" to something more useful and productive.

Secondly, if you just assume that she likes you, then you will actually increase the probability that she eventually WILL like you. This is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy, and is a well-documented phenomenon in psychological research.

Basically what this means is that if you have a "she likes me" attitude, then you'll project positive, optimistic behaviors and thoughts. She'll pick up on these and ... like you.

If, on the other hand, you have a "she doesn't like me" attitude, you'll project negative, pessimistic behaviors and thoughts. She'll, likewise, pick up on these and ... not like you.

And if you have a "does she like me" attitude, then you'll project tense, anxiety-ridden behaviors and thoughts that will decrease the probability of her liking you... or she may even find being around you to be an "uncomfortable" experience. (Isn't it easier to relax around people who are relaxed themselves?)

And third, the attitude of just assuming that she likes you, rather than worrying about whether she does or not, allows you to maintain control of the situation... and yourself.

If you are obsessing about the "signs" and allow the "signs" to control your behaviors, thoughts, and emotions, then you have basically given her complete control of the situation. And complete control over you.

If she's "good" to you, you're happy. If she's "bad" to you, you're sad. If she wants to encourage you, she can throw out a few positive signals. If she wants to discourage you, she can throw out a few negative signals. Your happiness is basically under her control...whether she knows it or not.

Not the position that a "Don Juan" likes to be in. Not the position that you want to be in.

However, if you just assume that she likes you and treat her accordingly, and refuse to be controlled by all the little signs (especially the bad ones), you take charge of the situation. You have decided that you like her. And you have decided that she likes you...or will like you when she gets to know you better. And you act accordingly.

You exude confidence. You're relaxed. And you project that "aura" that every budding Don Juan searches for. (The poor girl won't stand a chance up against that aura!)

Okay, so you agree that obsessing about a particular girl and whether or not she likes you is not in your best interest. It will turn you into a Blithering Blob of Insecurity, decrease the probability that she will like you, and give her complete control over your happiness.

So what do you do when those thoughts start to take over your mind? I mean, after all, she is a Goddess, right?

Here's one simple little mental trick that might help you.

Whenever the obsessive "does she like me" thoughts start to take over your mind, even if they're the "good" ones, mentally grab them with your hands, throw them down on the floor, and step on them. Then remind yourself that obsessing about her is not in your best interest, that it will suck away your confidence, and actually decrease the probability that you'll eventually get her.

At this point you want to take a deep breath... smile... laugh... and think to yourself...I'll get her

Cheers to every samster,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-04-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

many cock and bull stories and theories
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1