The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
haizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post
This FL must be really desparate to post so many fake FRs here.
You sure is fake? You really try before. Please do not one rubbish word kill of all. Forum got all these bad ass like you sure make people here more unwilling to write their review. I think all those bad ass should be hang
Old 26-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ou Mei Mei massage not good enough meh?

She also got CIM wor..
Hopefully can get a slot with her gum gum my timing soon. At least she reply msg
Old 26-02-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Firefly2021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR on Melody

Looks: 40+ milf. Cannot see face clearly when enter apartment cause apartment is linted dark

Body: D+ saggy, big bottom. FC when massage but will go SN during HDLY and HJ.

Massage: excellent point massage with strength, she will ask to target which area. Brother who is looking good massage in the East area can look for Melody.

Attitude:
She will help hang your cloth, give clean towel, She actually walk me to the shower place. Worried that the floor is slippery.
Not a time watcher, really professional during the whole massage session.

Hygiene:
Toilet is clean and big, have a massage bed in the room, no smell observed on the massage bed. Smoothing background music made the whole massage very relaxing.

RTM : recommended for good massage in the East, don't expect same like photo.
Old 26-02-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, been reading posts and this is my first time posting here. i saw only a few mention of Gem / Adele in previous posts here and there, and i just want to ask what you guys think about how she is compare to some of the stars mentioned here?

for me i went 3 times before in 2019 / 2020

location: B area, own 2 storeys apartment with privacy, very large

she wear different outfits each time i went, but always skimpy and very sexy. will lead you to a "locker room" with key to undress and put your valuable, then toilet is down the corridor. massage itself is actually good, but her selling point is her HDLY which i found super good to be very honest. after a long and torturous (in good way) HDLY, she would ask you flip over while she go wash out. when she return, she would remove her bra to reveal a pair of super nice breasts, shapely and firm.

i found my first time mindblowing, but on 3rd visit in 2020 her attitude seemed to change completely.

wondering if it is just me, or do other bros here have same experience? how do you guys think Adele / Gem compare to the other MLs here?

thank you bros!
Old 26-02-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Truth of the matter is, had any of those popular names came during the same time as Aini, and artificially created a FOMO effect, they’d do just as well as her too..
True that. Any girl with some form of credible reputation before who came a couple of months ago will gain instant superstar status.

And you know, the word has reached far and wide in motherland. Only today, two girls, one ML and the other FL, asking me about Singapore, whether i have visa contact, etc etc. Lol. Me only know how to jizz on their boobies. Donch know about all this working stuff. Lol.
Old 26-02-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Younger sister of LL. XX. She was here end 2019....landed and listing soon....
Thanks to bro Aseng and bro SMRT for the heads up, fast car fast leg ended work early and went to book with XX.

Let’s put it this way, I’ve never tasted vanillas this good for the first time, holy cow..

Looks: 8.5/10 SYT
Massage: 8/10 - I came with 0 expectations knowing that is a vanilla, but was surprised that her massage had considerable strength, was having a sore back/neck from all that sitting in the office, and feels really good now.
Sensual: 11/10, vanilla service with a surprise twist - of which please go explore yourself. All I can say is she really knows the way to a man’s pleasure point(s), especially the way she moans, is intermittent according to the mood of the session and not like those generic fake moans, and the way she uses her tongue to explore areas of your body you did not know could be explored 😷 coupled with her great conversation skills, such a package is so rare in the less than gloomy market now.
RTM: of course!!! 爽!

Thanks to the 2 bros above for sharing! 元宵节快乐,wish all Huat $9m tonight!
Old 26-02-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hkt69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Ou Mei Mei twice but rejected both times due to not being an existing customer. When she ask me if I was massaged by her before I said no both times and was rejected. Any idea on how to get accepted? Or should just lie that I old customer?
Old 26-02-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Aila, Donna, Hebe, Momo.
In my opinion, they are the Big Four for the past 3 years.
I prefer the following based on services and looks-
Natalie
Aini
Momo
OG Angel

Never met Donna, Long Nu, Hebe
Old 26-02-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Thanks to the bros who recommended me omm, have read decent reviews of her but only consideration is that price is on the high side seeing as i already hesitate over 120 vanillas.

Might give her one try if schedule permits, while waiting for more gems to arrive.
Old 26-02-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys.. can I ask something. Recently I visit a ML and when she was teasing me with my dick, she suddenly insert my “dick into her pussy” (Cowgirl position) I was shock and I wanted to push her away as I scare of getting STD but you know... my small head overtake and I was really scare and shock and after the deed I ask her why did she do that. She claim that it was not sex, she claim that she was doing what the fake love making. Anyone experience it before? Because I’m really scare of getting STD and pls don’t ask me who is the ML.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Thanks to the bros who recommended me omm, have read decent reviews of her but only consideration is that price is on the high side seeing as i already hesitate over 120 vanillas.

Might give her one try if schedule permits, while waiting for more gems to arrive.
Bro, OMM is definitely worth a try.. her massage is really very power and sensual is also, is literally "torture" you for like 20mins before you get to release, that entire 70min session made me very exhausting but satisfied

if your requirements is good msg + cim/sensual , then shld try. U know me, in dome 2 most of the time, but will rotate OMM for a good solid msg + release higher price but get a super solid session, better than paying 120 to get half-baked SN HJ only. or worse, pay 130-140 in dome 2 (momo , tt) to get landmine
Old 27-02-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

Any kind bro have tried this ML above called Mia0 mia0 on Sg Lonley? Don’t see much people talking about these MLs here

Last edited by cuty; 27-02-2021 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Wronglyx
Old 27-02-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rocketlaces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolocarpediem View Post
hi bros, been reading posts and this is my first time posting here. i saw only a few mention of Gem / Adele in previous posts here and there, and i just want to ask what you guys think about how she is compare to some of the stars mentioned here?

for me i went 3 times before in 2019 / 2020

location: B area, own 2 storeys apartment with privacy, very large

she wear different outfits each time i went, but always skimpy and very sexy. will lead you to a "locker room" with key to undress and put your valuable, then toilet is down the corridor. massage itself is actually good, but her selling point is her HDLY which i found super good to be very honest. after a long and torturous (in good way) HDLY, she would ask you flip over while she go wash out. when she return, she would remove her bra to reveal a pair of super nice breasts, shapely and firm.

i found my first time mindblowing, but on 3rd visit in 2020 her attitude seemed to change completely.

wondering if it is just me, or do other bros here have same experience? how do you guys think Adele / Gem compare to the other MLs here?

thank you bros!
Kinda in the same boat as you. I’ve been going semi-regularly between 2018/2019 and made it a point to go once a month post CB. Service and attitude etc still there during my visits but recently I think she’s either burnt out, or just too busy. Want to book either no reply at all, or when there’s a reply and I suggest an alternate timing if she’s not free I get blue ticked. Feels a bit bad but got other fish in the sea I guess...
Old 27-02-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No.. Matter of preference, especially for the sensual portion..
anan's sensual is actually very good - one of the best in recent times, but I havent tried longnv yet.
Old 27-02-2021, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhunter2507 View Post
Hi guys.. can I ask something. Recently I visit a ML and when she was teasing me with my dick, she suddenly insert my “dick into her pussy” (Cowgirl position) I was shock and I wanted to push her away as I scare of getting STD but you know... my small head overtake and I was really scare and shock and after the deed I ask her why did she do that. She claim that it was not sex, she claim that she was doing what the fake love making. Anyone experience it before? Because I’m really scare of getting STD and pls don’t ask me who is the ML.
bro you might wna get tested. chiong safely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1