The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 4
Cuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Let them lah. We all been through Army before, in a all male environment sure got Canon fairies telling stories. And sure got some who believe wholeheartedly and view them as idols. After a while it's always the usual suspects. Those of us who say otherwise, these idols will laugh it off as we are the ones with no kc or awesome bed skills to make these ML beg us for free sex. All hail the casanovas here who can make working ladies in vice trade bow down to your charm. We are truly in awe.

There’s only ONE dumbcunt here who fits your description to a T.

I’d bet everyone knows who I’m talking about.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
MR for Xiao Xue:
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/

First visit.
Nice new pte apartment and building near main road but drivers should park opposite at the mall. Very clean and hygienic. There's no parking really nearby.

Her face reminds me of Demi. From Yunnan.
Very pleasant sweet and young lady, tall and slim. Not as tall as sugar or XX.
Very fair with nice light brown areolas on C size natural boobs that are a sight to behold. Flat belly. No fats.

She's vanilla and SN. Will follow what's written. No French.
She asked me if I want to start with front or back.
I chose frontal and so no massage at all as she was willing to go SN (dress still on but asked me to unzip for her and pulled it down).
Straight into action.
She understood and cooperated with the action and interaction.
Agreed with me about compatibility and slow easy mutual.

Although vanilla, the vibes are very sincere and very good for RTM:-

Can feel that she wants to play her part and believe that she is willing to be playable once she is comfortable according to her.
She agreed to my take of slow intense mutual love making without obliging the FJ.
Her moaning etc means it's a 2-way street for both.
I think she's tight and sensitive based on my feel.
Thus the potential for 4G or 5G to me or for me based on the interaction (hugging, cuddling, fondling) with her.

So the physical and the non-physical elements are enough to warrant RTM.
Even asked me to exchange WC.
She did her homework on me too and checked with me in a good way. I've been getting such feedback lately since I started asking upfront what has been written on me.

Just sharing. YMMV.
I seriously don't get what you mean by 'slow intense mutual love making without obliging the FJ'
Old 04-09-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I seriously don't get what you mean by 'slow intense mutual love making without obliging the FJ'
we've got vladimir nabokov in da house
Old 04-09-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

nobody tried younger shan shan yet❓
Old 04-09-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
nobody tried younger shan shan yet❓
Tried her before when she was shop based, limited playability.
Before she listed on slg, was quoted by her 130 for hj n 180 for mouth with wrap.
Guess she lowered her price to 120.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Tried her before when she was shop based, limited playability.
Before she listed on slg, was quoted by her 130 for hj n 180 for mouth with wrap.
Guess she lowered her price to 120.
Sounds like landmine hahaha
Old 04-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
So far no luck booking Ke Xin.

Just curious how many records do I need to have in the database for her to accept? When I smsed her, first thing she asked me to do was add her on wechat. After adding, she replied me one hour later asking why I only have 1 record, who have I visited recently. After replying, no further response from her. Wtf If she thinks I'm suspicious and don't want to accept me, why bother asking me to add wechat in the first place? What a fucking weirdo..

Btw I changed my chiong number a few months ago, but so far no issue booking anyone else. Just her.
Bro, I think you are consider lucky, got a reply from her and added her WeChat

She don’t even reply my message hahaha
Old 04-09-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/
~ looks 7/10 mid 20s same vibe as TT in terms of looks. Need 1-2,mins to grow into you. But TT ‘s smooth skin, she lacks . (Anyway I don’t think any ML skin texture can match TT).
~ body 7.5/10 - her biggest asset is her assets. Original C , legendary papaya shape ?
~ sensuality 7/10 - some level of restrictions. But she tried to please .
~ massage 7/10 guess she has some experience here
~ location 7/10 , need a bit of luck to find a roadside parking based on my observation. Took a taxi so easy for me. Apartment no sec and access is relatively safe .
~ overall 7/10
~ rtm , possible
Old 04-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/suki-massage/

Went for my RTM last week.

Location is Central, good for MRT and parking. Remembered her from the first stint a few months back.

Good Massage as I am tired so opt for massage and a good bbbj. She seems to have a technique that really suits me and I ended up shooting on her 34Ds in no time.

Will RTM next week
Old 04-09-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
bro your info is completely different from me, and i visited them b4. pm u
This is so confusing 😂
Old 04-09-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Anyone tried Xi Xi on sg lonely? Seems tempting

Or just another baby elephant in disguise?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-xixi/
Not a baby elephant. However, you may get better options for $130.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FN or SN? she used to be a FL right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/suki-massage/

Went for my RTM last week.

Location is Central, good for MRT and parking. Remembered her from the first stint a few months back.

Good Massage as I am tired so opt for massage and a good bbbj. She seems to have a technique that really suits me and I ended up shooting on her 34Ds in no time.

Will RTM next week
Old 04-09-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterman91 View Post
FN or SN? she used to be a FL right
She was SN, for me ,doesnt make a difference coz i dont like to paint . I spent more time playing her tits .
Old 04-09-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Let them lah. We all been through Army before, in a all male environment sure got Canon fairies telling stories. And sure got some who believe wholeheartedly and view them as idols. After a while it's always the usual suspects. Those of us who say otherwise, these idols will laugh it off as we are the ones with no kc or awesome bed skills to make these ML beg us for free sex. All hail the casanovas here who can make working ladies in vice trade bow down to your charm. We are truly in awe.
Absolutely.

And to think I got flamed for calling a spade a spade when I said they are all sex workers, even those so-called plain vanilla-flavored types.

Trying to unlock a prostitute gives you bragging rights here these days? What have we come to?

*facepalm*
Old 04-09-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Why do you say this bro? Obviously she didn't impress you much... pray tell why?
Maybe u will have a better time with her lol..

It’s all about managing expectations..

I kinda expect xiao xue to be similar.. We shall see..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1