The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-03-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

If i remember correctly, her previous nick should be Angelababy. Not spa environment.
thx, prob not the one i had in mind. didnt visit this one before i think
Old 28-03-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
I have not been chionging for some time. Now sg open also I start to open. Anybody know if Carol/Natalie is still providing service? (or she change name again?)
She has quit the scene
Old 28-03-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
are there 2 tao zi?

there was one in the east, enh boobs, that one got + and - but overall I think was ok leh. It is definitely different from this lisa.
This Tao zi you know is now Tao Tao
Lisa is different lady
Old 28-03-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMR View Post
She has quit the scene
Man. that's unfortunate. Thanks for the info bro
Old 29-03-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
good for u bro. i wished i had better gfe; would have rtm if we’re the case.
Many other MLs to try, chengzi and baby gfe seems v good, based on the reviews. For me, I'll rtm if have the gfe, if don't have then move on to find the next one.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
All of the MLs I visit shower clean clean before I ravage them. Lol.

But if you unsure, then better not zhut zhut. Also better not touch their tits also because people like me like to COB (cum on breasts). Avoid holding their hands too, cos many many bros cum was unloaded there.  Come to think of it, the bed also got saliva, semen traces and farts, so better not lie down. Hahaha

Enjoy!
yes you are right, they dont change the bedsheet as well. i got OCD so ya.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dgenz55 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Random question. Does anyone experience brain fog the next day or even for a few days after visiting ML? Like low concentration, can't think properly that kind..
Yes don't shoot too much/too often, whether it is sex, jerk off, hj whatsoever. I know this is a sex forum but this was my experience. I find it a good idea to do these after a heavy day but never the night before activities that require either heavy concentration or physical type like exercise.
Old 29-03-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wow, I get to try QiQi and indeed true to the FR from the Bros here. One statement, she all out to please.

Location at private spa area in the east.

She do look 90% from her WeChat but in real life got double chin.

She cannot consider slim but not fat la, just abit of tummy rolls.

Her boob do look enhanced because quite nicely shaped N firm but when I squeeze, it was soft le.

Started with non existence massage and go for the cat bath le. Boob rub, water in the mouth sucking, A fucking long 15min session of AR, 5min of bj on doggie style, turn over and cat bath. Her BJ quite sensual. Slow and alot of licking on the balls and sensitive parts. Fast motion try to make me cum but invalid so she asked me to sit on the side and bj me. She will lick my nips and use hand to attack her boob. When I said I got kick liao, she quickly took it to her mouth with vaccum. She never stop sucking till I turn limp sia. The whole BJ ordeal at least 15min. Fucking hardworking.

She got 2 package, 120 for hj or bj. 150 for Yi tiao long.

RtM when I yearn for good boob, AR and Bbbj with Cim.
Old 29-03-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiaoqi-massage/

New girl? Any bros have FR on her yet?
Old 29-03-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

Anyone gas tried local Co Co? TIA https://sglonelyguy-10.com/co-co-massage/
Old 29-03-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Random question. Does anyone experience brain fog the next day or even for a few days after visiting ML? Like low concentration, can't think properly that kind..
Probably shld be discussing this in the health section, but my experience is that ejaculation will lead to lower concentration over a few days if im doing it too frequently.

Not sure the cause, maybe insufficient nutrients like zinc/magnesium after the shot, or maybe its the chemical release from the orgasm affecting the brain. Either way, can consider dropping the frequency to weekly or even lower to see if the situation improves.
Old 29-03-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by traitou5 View Post
Wow, I get to try QiQi and indeed true to the FR from the Bros here. One statement, she all out to please.

Her boob do look enhanced because quite nicely shaped N firm but when I squeeze, it was soft le.

Started with non existence massage and go for the cat bath le. Boob rub, water in the mouth sucking, A fucking long 15min session of AR, 5min of bj on doggie style, turn over and cat bath. Her BJ quite sensual. Slow and alot of licking on the balls and sensitive parts. Fast motion try to make me cum but invalid so she asked me to sit on the side and bj me. She will lick my nips and use hand to attack her boob. When I said I got kick liao, she quickly took it to her mouth with vaccum. She never stop sucking till I turn limp sia. The whole BJ ordeal at least 15min. Fucking hardworking.

Service minded. Even just visited once, she would finished off with a message, home already? This small step has a nice feel to it. Just be aware this is 45 mins of non stop ravaging of you lol. She would say so when you booked.
Old 29-03-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by traitou5 View Post

sounds gd. what's her advertisement link?
Old 29-03-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by launnie0707 View Post
Anyone gas tried local Co Co? TIA https://sglonelyguy-10.com/co-co-massage/
Bro...jus my observation...everytime put *local* , u must be prep for more mature ladies

Although there might be chances that its local/converted local...but..chances are quite low

IMHO..if you are looking for super-milf/gilf, you can proceed...if not, there better fishes to try

#YMMV
Old 29-03-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

MR for recent Cheng Zi visit.

Closely resembles photo.

Nice B size teenage looking titties. Very light pinkish nips. Perfect for me, hope she does not go an enhance them. it felt like a teenage girlfriend fantasy.

Body is slim and tone and she has a nice bum. i don’t like those that are too flat or too big. hers felt and looked perfect for me.

Massage is of course rubbish. Gfe is solid, she is chatty, sensual is great, will strip down to panties. can touch pussy from outside but please be gentle.

i find that she is a really nice and accommodating girl who tries her best to please you within her limits.

she does not show any airs unlike some MLs.

Baby and Chengzi are so far the only 2 vanilla SN MLs that i’ve tried and will definitely RTM.

But don’t ask me who’s better (both have different strengths). Later accidentally step on zap ⚡️ mine. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1