The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Anyone visit this Cassie https://sglonelyguy-11.com/cassie-massage/ before ? Can’t find FR on her here… is she syt ? I only like syt kekek
syt, vanilla though
Old 11-04-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
How is the panty-on playability? Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post
Tried https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/ few days ago

Pretty and SYT. Her look grew on me
She is petite and not for boob lover
Location is GL and might be tough for foot soldier
In and out around 55 min mark
Massage and sensual were good
RTM: Yes

To clarify on some bros' queries here, she is not P.O.G (aka pant on girl). But she does wear undies during sensual, pretty sexy I would say. One point to note, slightly hp usage during massage which can be distracting as she use one hand to massage. Overall, satisfy with her services and look
Old 11-04-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
Luffyisfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
How is the panty-on playability? Hehe
Can touch outside, I didnt try further
Old 11-04-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post
Tried https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/ few days ago

Pretty and SYT. Her look grew on me
She is petite and not for boob lover
Location is GL and might be tough for foot soldier
In and out around 55 min mark
Massage and sensual were good
RTM: Yes

To clarify on some bros' queries here, she is not P.O.G (aka pant on girl). But she does wear undies during sensual, pretty sexy I would say. One point to note, slightly hp usage during massage which can be distracting as she use one hand to massage. Overall, satisfy with her services and look
Can zhut zhut?
Old 11-04-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Really don't understand why some ppl need to be so vicious. This is also not easy work... Yes they make more money, but they also sacrificed for it. One of the MLs told me in Chinese "I'm selling my body for money, not many girls can accept that." I really felt for her also man... It is not something someone just has a passion or love to do. If they refuse to perform services that are not advertised then it is all fair and square ma... They have every right to refuse to give more what... It is like you go Harvey Norman buy stuff, advertisement say one price, then when u go down to buy, depending on one's skill, some ppl can nego even better price with the salesman, some can't... But this is just the way things are what...

This is just an alternate service industry, but a service industry nonetheless, one would normally not go that far to go screw someone in a normal service line also right?

Don't break ppl's rice bowl... We can be hamsup, but don't be evil or vicious. Please all bros respect these ladies, they are human beings too. Don't treat them like a tool when we patronise their service to satisfy our lusts. In fact, I think the more one respect them, the more you might get (for some la).
Well said bro, no power to up u yet . Cheers
Old 11-04-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
i also think so.. or maybe not in the right database. or maybe she has enough regulars liao..
Take it as $ saved.😅
Old 11-04-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
Luffyisfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
Well said bro, no power to up u yet . Cheers
Yes, but YMMV
Old 12-04-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Thanks bro

Cheng Zi: with panty on... how high is the playability? Hehe
Not too bad as long one respect her boundary and don't force it.
Old 12-04-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
This is the exact reason why if you ever manage to get anything other than what is listed, you just keep quiet. Because there will be idiots who will go demand the same thing and flip out when rejected
Actually in recent time, only 1 joker has been posting here about this ML does off menu, etc.
We know who this rat is.
Don't know why need to be such a big mouth.
Such stupid act only limit the option we are getting as info goes to the MLs.
Old 12-04-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sajzec is Cool - loads of Potential

no choice, perhaps a first timer thinking he is special, etc.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leavinton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Agree Xiaomi is probably the ML who can provide the best nuru today after Natalie. Just imagine a SYT FN do Nuru on your body. Xueer may be good but she looks aged. Xiaomi is only in mid 20s. Not many SYT Mid 20s in market who would offer nuru and CIM service. Though $200 may be slightly steep, it’s well worth the money for her service. Always remember you pay peanuts for monkey!
Is it this
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=872016

Natalie you talking about?
Old 12-04-2022, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajzec View Post
lol bro now everyone knows *smacks head*
Is Cat listed again? which site?
Old 12-04-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
MR on Baby

All the positive reviews on her are true. Face of course need to discount a bit when compared to website, but she is not bad looking. Body is nice and slim and boobies are natural and hang beautifully.

The best thing about her service is like what other bros mentioned… it is not SOP, massage, cat bath, hj and go. She really gives a good gfe. in fact it was my best gfe experience so far. wish there are more of such ladies around. and how wished she’d take off her panties. haha

will rtm, but wanna try 1 or 2 other girls too before going back.
Was back to action after being overseas for work and decided to fall back on my regulars and Baby is definitely one of them.

Surprised that location has changed but its even better compared to last location. Walking. Distance from mrt. Huge carpark. With good famous food nearby.

I digress... back to Baby. Room is smaller but GFE still high. Still greet U in sexy lingerie.
All services done in SN with sexy silky undies. Loves to suckle on her beautiful racks like a baby but always to be gentle. Wipe U down after shower. Serve U drink after massage. Lots of eye contacts with hugs and pecks. Massage has improved too.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/baby-massage/
Old 12-04-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leavinton View Post
Is it this
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=872016

Natalie you talking about?
No, the OG Nat has retired

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 12-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
one more point to add. i only write FR for ladies that i’ve had good experience with. Those where i didn’t get so good experience, i just move on and don’t rtm. nv write bad stuff about them. can go check my post history. even when i ranted about the mentioned FL, i also didn’t name her so as not to break her rice bowl.
I think its ok to write unfavorable FRs, so that bros can manage expectations. But problem is some idiots exaggerate things and omit key details which may be their own fault, like being late, being rough, trying to lowball etc

But yea, personally I only share bad FRs if its really really bad. Give them the benefit of a doubt most of the time, maybe a bad day. They are human after all. And what they do is not easy

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1