The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-04-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
asn38u19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any feedback on Suxiao?
Some say photo is not her( she is towards the meaty type as compare to photo). Also she is only friend to some but not others?
Greatly appreciate some feedback as would like to book

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/su-xiao-massage/
Old 17-04-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to share that I saw on WeChat that Angel arrived in SG today.
Old 17-04-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Just want to share that I saw on WeChat that Angel arrived in SG today.
no head no tail no pic?
Old 17-04-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
no head no tail no pic?
Angel whom RTC in Jan. can’t find her on SLG yet.
Old 17-04-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Anybody has tried this Jasmine before? Her boobs look very tempting.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jasmine-massage/
I can't remember what happened when I visited her a long while back. But I do know I wrote her off. Was not a good experience. I think I wrote a MR for her.
Old 17-04-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Well this i understand too but sometime i go in 20 minutes come out XD
i think this also means u no problem. it’s not such a bad thing. try to prolong your foreplay. maybe eat some pussy, zhut some tits first.
Old 17-04-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 11
Averagearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Anybody has tried this Jasmine before? Her boobs look very tempting.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jasmine-massage/
Location is good and next to mrt.
But she looks different from photo.
She does give a nice massage but her boob is b at best and give mechanical hj.
You have better experience at that area with other girls ( if I'm not wrong, at least 3vl more ml stay at that location
Old 17-04-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/

Book Ke Ying after reading bro FR. Pretty accurate FR.

Looks : 9/10. Pretty SYT.

Boobs : B and can Zhut zhut

Body : Tall 165 and leggy. Perky and meaty butt. Good for butt lover. Good figure too.

GFE : Very high GFE and very accommodating. Generally, very wiling to please and make Bro happy.

In and out - 60 mins. Very friendly and chit chat after cumming. No rush.

Stripe down to "panty on" when sensual and servicing your little bro.

Kissing but no frenching. YMMV

RTM - Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Sharing my session with new blood ke-ying. A pretty SYT and has been here for about 1 month. Soft spoken and gentle lady but what intrigued me is she has some resemblance to my childhood goddess vivian hsh hence was pretty happy with this new find. (Any bro who visited her before can verify this)

She used to be room mates with another syt An Yi but has recently move out and now staying alone. Very cheerful gal and service oriented, even helped to dry me up after shower. Massage got strength but was all over the place, so can tell that she is new to this line. Nonetheless, she did manage to hit a few pain points so no complaints.

Sensual was done in SN and is a member of POG (except that P for panty) and allowed me to feel from outside the soft fabric. Boobs are not huge, probably a b, but definitely a handful and quite perky. Although she is lacking in skill and experience, is very willing to learn and will listen to customer feedback, as she shared that she was in shorts/pants when she first started out but after receiving feedbacks she changed to panties now, so lucky me. Anyway, nice lady with great potential to develop into an ang pai, so bros please guide her along.

BTW. The fridge at her new place is empty (those bros with her wechat would know) so it would be a nice gesture to get her some ration, eg fruits yogurt etc. When visiting. Who knows, she might just be touched by the kind gesture.

Anyway, i have played my part in sharing my encounter and YMMV disclaimer applies.

Anyway, my first review and most probably last since this post will probably be zapped by some almighty beings that just don't like the things I shared. But who cares. Good night!
Old 17-04-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Angel whom RTC in Jan. can’t find her on SLG yet.
you mean this right
https://singsupplies.com/img/303379.jpg
Old 17-04-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi

Has anyone tried this Anna: https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-anna/
Looks like a number of good reviews at SLG (but skeptical about whether it is true)

I searched here and found some review on this different Anna:
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/anna-massage/
but not that Anna i was referring to.
Old 17-04-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Where got that one angel lol..

That is mixed-blood baby lah..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-04-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post

Book Ke Ying after reading bro FR. Pretty accurate FR.

Looks : 9/10. Pretty SYT.

Boobs : B and can Zhut zhut

Body : Tall 165 and leggy. Perky and meaty butt. Good for butt lover. Good figure too.

GFE : Very high GFE and very accommodating. Generally, very wiling to please and make Bro happy.

In and out - 60 mins. Very friendly and chit chat after cumming. No rush.

Stripe down to "panty on" when sensual and servicing your little bro.

Kissing but no frenching. YMMV

RTM - Yes.
Glad you had a good time. Love your review style, short and to the point. Until the next gem then.
Old 17-04-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 8
BlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tired maya wang recently? The fr all quite old

https://mymantrasg.com/maya-faqs/

Website like got dragon got tiger. Seems like still active also
Old 18-04-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averagearse View Post
Location is good and next to mrt.
But she looks different from photo.
She does give a nice massage but her boob is b at best and give mechanical hj.
You have better experience at that area with other girls ( if I'm not wrong, at least 3vl more ml stay at that location
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I can't remember what happened when I visited her a long while back. But I do know I wrote her off. Was not a good experience. I think I wrote a MR for her.
I also wrote a review on her last year. Visited once only.

Last edited by Joined2005; 18-04-2022 at 12:13 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 18-04-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Hi

Has anyone tried this Anna: https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-anna/
Looks like a number of good reviews at SLG (but skeptical about whether it is true)

I searched here and found some review on this different Anna:
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/anna-massage/
but not that Anna i was referring to.
i tried before and i think i wrote a neutral MR about her quite some time ago. maybe end of last yr. i think she’s not bad looking and slim. mid 20s. but i felt she was quite cold and like not willing to to talk. maybe i caught her on a bad day. she did as was advertised but i did not feel like i enjoyed the experience. i think u can try your luck, u’d get a decent looking young lady at least (i remember there was a comment on SLG saying she looked a bit like kelly chen from some angles. i actually agree coz i did see the resemblance from some angles), then maybe can come back and share with us if her service improved?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1