The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Understand inflation, $120 so be it. But cut service? Not really part of inflation.

Kopi increase price due to inflation, fine. but they don't service u 3/4 cup after price increase.
Old 20-04-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Understand inflation, $120 so be it. But cut service? Not really part of inflation.

Kopi increase price due to inflation, fine. but they don't service u 3/4 cup after price increase.
Correct. This is a double whammy for us, inflation plus shrinkflation. Hope the increased supply would drive up competition although I strongly believe there is a cartel controlling the level of services to be provided so that the MLs dont cannibalise each other.
Old 20-04-2022, 11:15 AM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Meng Rou --> Xiao Meng --> Jiao Jiao

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/jiao-jiao-massage/

Changing her name several times in less than half a year, more experienced bros will know what this is a sign of It's a shame as she was really hardworking when she was newer, and a strong contender for RTM back then.
I actually visit her regularly since the start. Admittedly, her standards dropped abit but I guess because at one point she was overworked and decided to take shortcuts.

But my recent visits to her, it seems she's back to working hard. Even showered me and gave me a BBBJ in the shower while I was sitting down. For awhile, she skipped doing the shower. The place had a nice bathroom.

Her Nuru is good for me and sensual to keep me rocking. Sometimes I even opt for twice. I like that she is quite genuine and not like some other girls keep talking about money leh. But of course, they are here to work and earn la.

I did ask her about the name change etc, apparently, there was some trouble, thats why name changed a few times. I dont think its fair to just judge that name change = standards dropped/take shortcuts. Although a lot of girls do that. Her pictures still show her face and body which are accurate.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for her boobs (huge plus perky small nips) but I really do like her service. If you havent been to her for sometime, perhaps you may consider revisiting her.

For me, I RTM or RTF with girls i've built some chemistry with. Just feels more natural rather than just a pure business transaction.

For the price that she's listed at, I think its a good deal. Just my 50 cents worth la anyway.
Old 20-04-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Correct. This is a double whammy for us, inflation plus shrinkflation. Hope the increased supply would drive up competition although I strongly believe there is a cartel controlling the level of services to be provided so that the MLs dont cannibalise each other.
Give you the solution. Don't go and market will correct
Old 20-04-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 13
skn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anyone tried this Gao Mei? Is she the same at the FL in dome 2? https://sglonelyguy-11.com/gao-mei-massage/
Old 20-04-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
Benny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to behold

After changing to new numbers, non of the ML replied me. Any senior bros here can help me to get in database please? I was Aini's regular till she RTC. Then been patronising shops type.
Old 20-04-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 5
Cocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/angel-massage/

Just tried her not bad
Boobs small and natural
Looks with light makeup look syt.

Massage : 7/10 hard massage not piano type. she give me a very good HJ
Service attitude : 9/10 friendly, love to smile, easy to break ice, can talk to u about anything
RTM : after i try siti
Old 20-04-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7616 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
.... i was trying to be positive and i assumed she went to warm up the oil or something but when she opened a few drawers i realised it was high probability it is cooking oil.

this kind of place, oil will always be on standby right.
up you some points for being positive and sharing.

SYT is used very loosely here. 😊
Old 20-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny10 View Post
After changing to new numbers, non of the ML replied me. Any senior bros here can help me to get in database please? I was Aini's regular till she RTC. Then been patronising shops type.
How to help? Go find a OKT or a despo ML to help bah.

Zara
Old 20-04-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
As mentioned previously, "SYT" is always a relative term:

To a 20-30 year old man: a 18-25 year old girl is SYT.

To a 40-50 year old man: a 26-30 year old girl is SYT.

To a 60 year old man: as long as the girl is below 40, she is SYT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
up you some points for being positive and sharing.

SYT is used very loosely here. 😊
Old 20-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Changed name, used to be tao zi, whose boobs are solid as a rock.

Might kena zap but it’s ok, the truth prevails.
I didn't managed to touch them even... how she position herself... but just by looking it should be the truth.

Zara
Old 20-04-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
Benny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
How to help? Go find a OKT or a despo ML to help bah.
Good idea, any OKT here can help? 😁😁
Old 20-04-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
IllidanStorm is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
i am damn unlucky even after 4 times. i never get any pretty syt massage me from recommendation here. i fall for PS photos then go, kenna aunties. usually below average massage and when asked to turn over sian like fuck, because now can see aunty's face clearly.

the one time i got massage by young girl in a condo near ikea@Alexander her face damn big. take out t-shirt but cannot touch. in SLG site her face was cute but in real life face so damn big, felt like i got massage from ogre from Shrek.

second time kenna from girl staying in geylang condo behind city plaza. go to her place see face sian... the photo on SLG is probably her 20 yrs ago. in real life she had deep lines below her eyes. shower in the toilet macham like 3rd world country. use plastic wrapper to give bbj. damn damn tulan and sian. I think we never spoke a single word during whole session.

third time went to the condo at Rex theatre street.... lady on phone was nice and sweet. but alas real person 50 year old plus wearing sexy clothing. She knew she is running a con game with the picture on SLG so she offered discount for my subsequent visits. of course i never went there again.

fourth time went to condo at sophia road. lady intentionally give wrong condo address to do QC check which resulted in my standing there like idiot. few minutes later when i entered sian again. touching 50. ask for oil massage, she say never do before. when she went to the kitchen to look for oil i quickly told her its okay do what you know. I think if i let her she would have used NTUC Fairprice's Vegetable Oil.

All services were sub standard. Last time i went was last year around Nov. Don't bother asking me for contact please. most of them thankfully not listed anymore. I think natural law took place. if you lie, the lie will catch up with you.

anyone got any good recommendation please let me know. Preferably syt.
Feel bad for you bro, I kanna one time very sian already..
Old 20-04-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7616 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
As mentioned previously, "SYT" is always a relative term:

To a 20-30 year old man: a 18-25 year old girl is SYT.

To a 40-50 year old man: a 26-30 year old girl is SYT.

To a 60 year old man: as long as the girl is below 40, she is SYT.
I see your point. for me doesn't matter how old I am. SYT is 18 to 23 n sweet. 🤣
Old 20-04-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Didn’t see any reviews on this lady so I decided to commando

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/wendy-massage/

Location: parking is inside the condo, on foot some distance from the main road
Looks: it’s her but of coz photos better looking, discount 20-30%
Body: not those skinny bony kind but not fat. Bottom heavy.
Massage: your usual kind of pressing and touching here and there
Sensual: Did put in effort but maybe still abit green (she said she came not too long ago).
Overall: Might RTM coz I’m able to have conversations with her and interested to know if there’s further chemistry. Only drawback was she asked for payment upfront, not sure whether it’s because it’s my first time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1