The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-04-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, looks like Dome 2 sibeh good books thread also less and less activity these days. Guess all the BS will hit the fan sooner or later.
i think the current batch will not reduce price. only the new ones will come in with a lower price. so probably will take a while before we see prices come off.

now that tracetogether is gradually being phased out, maybe GL will reopen.
Old 28-04-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i think the current batch will not reduce price. only the new ones will come in with a lower price. so probably will take a while before we see prices come off.

now that tracetogether is gradually being phased out, maybe GL will reopen.
You're right, the current ones won't reduce price, but they can increase playability! And strip down to sexy underwear right!? This should be minimum... woohoo

Anyway,I have seen a lot of activity in the RLD. Been driving through the lorongs and see positive signs.
Old 28-04-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're right, the current ones won't reduce price, but they can increase playability! And strip down to sexy underwear right!? This should be minimum... woohoo

Anyway,I have seen a lot of activity in the RLD. Been driving through the lorongs and see positive signs.
more like less rush cos less business haha. so far haven't kena super jialat one cos i have been researching before i book. thanks to everyone for the FRs.
Old 28-04-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Saw one of the ML posted on WeChat moment at 8pm telling there is available slot of 9, 10 and 11pm, think they can feel the impact after the border is open..

If they never up their service probably can’t be survived on current situations
Ya, hope with the border open they all upgrade their attitude and service. Now we have more choices.
Old 28-04-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidtan3456 View Post
But she replied me once man. But cancelled it afterwards saying she is nt feeling well and arrange again. After that I message her she doesn't reply already. Sad man
Maybe she cancelled your appointment because she realized your name not in the database?
Old 28-04-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-12.com/wang-l...-hj-jg-expert/

she lists as $110 for JG, but insists on +$10 for her 'special' lotion.

fully clothed whole session, cannot even touch. wrapped tightly top and bottom.

anyway.. feels quite heavy damage to wallet at $120 for 1x JG 1hr done by a wet market 'ah soh'..

she is the only one in parkway area.. walking distance.. otherwise won't want contact her..

anyway.. just sharing is caring.. help bros avoid landmine..
Thanks bro for the sharing.. Your FR is important as many bros here can save their hard earn $$$.
Old 28-04-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Looks : MLIF , she looks pleasant looking - boobs maybe B or smaller .
Massage : she excels in this - she used to work in China as masseur
Sensual : she excels in this , really would give a good lick over your body with a sensual hand Job

RTM : yes , she has given me the full hour even after happy ending . She offered to massage my leg after .

Last edited by Crazy1982; 28-04-2022 at 11:02 PM.
Old 28-04-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
tehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

finally tried the legendary An An yesterday after messaging her for a slot everyday for a week. she told me that it was only because she don’t have business so decided to accept my booking. (seems like JB opening starting to affect business maybe?) but after the session she helped me to enter my number into their database hahaha.

looks: 7/10
body: 8/10 softest and nicest tits i’ve ever grabbed
sensual: 9/10 her standard SOP, catbath + insane AR
massage: 7/10, we aren’t really finding MLs for the massage but i wouldn’t complain
BBBJ + CIM: 10/10 literally 0 complains. one of the best.
gfe: 9/10, talked throughout and honestly felt like a mistress. after the job was done she gave a head massage.
rtm: for sure. but wna try baby first, since my number is already in their database, should be easier right!
Old 28-04-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

anyway.. feels quite heavy damage to wallet at $120 for 1x JG 1hr done by a wet market 'ah soh'..
upped you bro, but just curious, why would you even wanna enquire about this listing esp with pictures like this?
Old 28-04-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thelightone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbingg View Post
finally tried the legendary An An yesterday after messaging her for a slot everyday for a week. she told me that it was only because she don’t have business so decided to accept my booking. (seems like JB opening starting to affect business maybe?) but after the session she helped me to enter my number into their database hahaha.

looks: 7/10
body: 8/10 softest and nicest tits i’ve ever grabbed
sensual: 9/10 her standard SOP, catbath + insane AR
massage: 7/10, we aren’t really finding MLs for the massage but i wouldn’t complain
BBBJ + CIM: 10/10 literally 0 complains. one of the best.
gfe: 9/10, talked throughout and honestly felt like a mistress. after the job was done she gave a head massage.
rtm: for sure. but wna try baby first, since my number is already in their database, should be easier right!
Bro good job la. Quick question. You message her in the morning or afternoon? Tried messaging a couple of times this week but to no avail
Old 28-04-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she is the only one in parkway area.. walking distance.. otherwise won't want contact her..

anyway.. just sharing is caring.. help bros avoid landmine..
I tried her services more than 10 years ago when she was already 40+. She was FN with 5G roaming at that time and u are lucky that she did not go FN during ur session if not I think u will lose interest in MILF or women after that.
Old 28-04-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/vivian-massage/

It is getting more and more ridiculous with the significant increase in rate. No shortage of MLs but still can ask for this kind of rate. *clap clap*

I think I better save my money and enjoy more fun and services in JB or Thailand during June or Dec.
Old 28-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Unfortunate88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/vivian-massage/

It is getting more and more ridiculous with the significant increase in rate. No shortage of MLs but still can ask for this kind of rate. *clap clap*

I think I better save my money and enjoy more fun and services in JB or Thailand during June or Dec.
I think she is or previously operating from a shop in Balestier.
Some bros are warning smelly pussy.
Old 28-04-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
tehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelightone View Post
Bro good job la. Quick question. You message her in the morning or afternoon? Tried messaging a couple of times this week but to no avail
i texted her about 7+. when she replied i also stunned hahaha
Old 28-04-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A quick, short FR on Ke Ying, if not Ahh Boi will get more dulan with me, hehe
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/

Sensual: 7.5 (SN standard. Tian Niu would be a 8.5 for perspective).
I told her how to treat my rock hard dick and she learnt pretty quick. She seemed very eager to please me, which defo is a plus point.
Bro some people are going to say you are boasting again heheh.

Can pm me your picks from Dome 1? Exciting times but lots of fake FR in that thread too. cum sia!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1