The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Good afternoon,

I'm starting this new thread for like-minded bros to find 'very attractive ' gals at high end KTVs. It has been increasingly difficult for me to meet the type of girls I like to ST or BY at budget joints in SG. It's true that occasional gems may be found at HH sessions at Peace Centre budget joints. In fact, some of the prettier ones there will go on to high end joints for SH. Some singers at small joints also moonlight there for HH. However, it's very time consuming n the yield has been very low for me.

My taste for dolls is actually not high, it's just different from most bros. I look at the whole package w/ emphasis on youthfulness n aesthetically pleasing proportions of EVERY body part. I will reject a doll if she has obvious facial surgery, is a smoker or has relatively thick arms, wrists n calves or has any part that is out of proportion to the rest of her. I do make exceptions sometimes because of a doll's other desirable attributes. A 'very attractive' gal to me could be very ugly to u, and vice versa. So don't mock me. One man's meat is another man's poison. Take a look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's LT mistress and you will know what I mean.

If I meet a rare gem at a budget joint, it's because her best friend or sister brought her to Sg n she chooses to work at the same joint. At least in her early days or weeks here.

In the whole of 2015, I managed to meet 3 SYTs of my type, after over 150 visits to budget joints at Peace Centre. That was 1 in 50 visits...fortunately, all three of them agreed to BY. One yr 96 became my young lao po. The yr 97 one is still undecided about returning on student visa. I now regret that I didn't consummate the BY on the third one, a yr 93 doll, because she was a swimmer n her shoulders were slightly broad. She later did quite well at Lido.

Although the majority of girls at high end joints also can't make it, there are always some gems who are kept by certain mummy groups for their select clients, available only by prebooking. We intend to become these select clients by going there at least once or twice every week. The yield, for me, could be 1 in 5 visits, or 10X more productive than visiting Peace Centre joints. It may actually save time n money for me.

BTW, I do hv many kakis who frequent these high end joints. And they are great pals. But they are drinkers n many also smoke. I can only join them very infrequently.

Where are these high end joints?

1) Lido palace, 2) Palace 8, 3) The Central, 4) Harman, 5) 5-Star Club...

I'm familiar only w/ the first two. Standard hours usually from 9:00 PM till 2:30 AM.

We shall limit the number of participants for each outing from 3-5 bros. Expense per pax is approximately $125 (5 bros)-210 (3 bros) if we open a new bottle. Every kaki will share the expenses EQUALLY, except for gals' tips. Booking a gal is $300 and some gals may demand $500. We can keep the bottle for at least two months. Expense per pax for subsequent visits could be as low as $60-80. BTW, I'm a teetotaller n I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

My ideal kaki should be 1) financially able to afford to visit these high end joints regularly, 2) light drinkers, 3) willing to smoke outside the room and 4) willing n eager to up the gals of your type there (not in the room please, but at another time outside the KTV). Try not to behave like a girlie man or a eunuch in front of the gal you want to fxxk.

I already hv several kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido three times. But I like to hv many more. Unity is strength n power.

If you are interested in joining my SH outings to these high end joints, PM me.

Oh, I'll still go to peace centre joints 3-4 times a week. To chill n to look-see. Who knows...a doll of my type may appear suddenly haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Good afternoon,

I'm starting this new thread for like-minded bros to find 'very attractive ' gals at high end KTVs. It has been increasingly difficult for me to meet the type of girls I like to ST or BY at budget joints in SG. It's true that occasional gems may be found at HH sessions at Peace Centre budget joints. In fact, some of the prettier ones there will go on to high end joints for SH. Some singers at small joints also moonlight there for HH. However, it's very time consuming n the yield has been very low for me.

My taste for dolls is actually not high, it's just different from most bros. I look at the whole package w/ emphasis on youthfulness n aesthetically pleasing proportions of EVERY body part. I will reject a doll if she has obvious facial surgery, is a smoker or has relatively thick arms, wrists n calves or has any part that is out of proportion to the rest of her. I do make exceptions sometimes because of a doll's other desirable attributes. A 'very attractive' gal to me could be very ugly to u, and vice versa. So don't mock me. One man's meat is another man's poison. Take a look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's LT mistress and you will know what I mean.

If I meet a rare gem at a budget joint, it's because her best friend or sister brought her to Sg n she chooses to work at the same joint. At least in her early days or weeks here.

In the whole of 2015, I managed to meet 3 SYTs of my type, after over 150 visits to budget joints at Peace Centre. That was 1 in 50 visits...fortunately, all three of them agreed to BY. One yr 96 became my young lao po. The yr 97 one is still undecided about returning on student visa. I now regret that I didn't consummate the BY on the third one, a yr 93 doll, because she was a swimmer n her shoulders were slightly broad. She later did quite well at Lido.

Although the majority of girls at high end joints also can't make it, there are always some gems who are kept by certain mummy groups for their select clients, available only by prebooking. We intend to become these select clients by going there at least once or twice every week. The yield, for me, could be 1 in 5 visits, or 10X more productive than visiting Peace Centre joints. It may actually save time n money for me.

BTW, I do hv many kakis who frequent these high end joints. And they are great pals. But they are drinkers n many also smoke. I can only join them very infrequently.

I'm familiar only w/ the first two. Standard hours usually from 9:00 PM till 2:30 AM.

We shall limit the number of participants for each outing from 3-5 bros. Expense per pax is approximately $125 (5 bros)-210 (3 bros) if we open a new bottle. Every kaki will share the expenses EQUALLY, except for gals' tips. Booking a gal is $300 and some gals may demand $500. We can keep the bottle for at least two months. Expense per pax for subsequent visits could be as low as $60-80. BTW, I'm a teetotaller n I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

My ideal kaki should be 1) financially able to afford to visit these high end joints regularly, 2) light drinkers, 3) willing to smoke outside the room and 4) willing n eager to up the gals of your type there (not in the room please, but at another time outside the KTV). Try not to behave like a girlie man or a eunuch in front of the gal you want to fxxk.

I already hv several kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido three times. But I like to hv many more. Unity is strength n power.

Oh, I'll still go to peace centre joints 3-4 times a week. To chill n to look-see. Who knows...a doll of my type may appear suddenly haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How old are you, warbird?
Old 13-06-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
How old are you, warbird?
Bro,

Have we met before? I feel like 20. PM your HP number n meet me at Dynasty at 2nd fl Peace Centre at 5:40 pm today. It's free of charge.

Every bro is invited...be BOLD.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

I was disappointed that no new bros came to meet me at Dynasty yesterday. I was there for about 30 minutes.

.................................................. .

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-06-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 16-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

I hv an outing to Lido for SH this Saturday. One slot left. Pls confirm asap.

We hv balance. For a kaki who is a light drinker n who is willing to smoke outside the room.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Good morning!

My SH outing to Lido has been changed to Friday, today. Can hv one more bro. Pls PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-06-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Good morning!

I hv a SH outing to Lido Palace tmr, Monday. One slot left. Confirm asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 22-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Good morning!

Several like minded bros hv elected to join my SH outings. Thank you all!

I just posted this on my other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply2323 View Post
Dear Warbird. Really admire your capability to BY these China dolls and having the time to spend with them. Your expenses must be quite high when also visit KTV practically every 2/3 times a week. How did you do it?
Bro,

You can do much better than me if you really want to.

I hv the time because I'm not gainfully employed n don't run any biz. I hv a little money left because of a lucky investment made decades ago.

Let me recommend a book. How to be Rich by J. Paul Getty. Read it 10 times. Oops, I hv only read it 3 times, I better read it 7 more times...

But whatever you do, make sure you hv AWESOME EMOTIONAL MASTERY. If you hv, you will do well in every area of your life, eventually. You will hv money, women n good health to boot.

If a man has very poor emotional mastery, his women will leave him, period. Even if he is rich n famous n the sexiest man alive, like Johnny Depp. Elvis Presley didn't do much better either. I rest my case.

I hv analysed all my past failures w/ women. The root cause? Poor emotional mastery.

A Lido assistant mummy posted this in her Moments this morning:

千万记住:一个人,如果连自己的情绪都控制不了,即便给你整个世界,你也早晚毁掉一切!早安早 安。

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-06-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

千万记住:一个人,如果连自己的情绪都控制不了,即便给你整个世界,你也早晚毁掉一切!早安早 安。

Good morning!

I told the Lido mummy I used her quote for SBF.

Conversely,

千万记住:一个人,如果你能够完全控制自己的情绪,即便你现在一无所有, 你终於会拥有一切的!早安早安。

I'm inviting YOU to KTV outings if u are a very light drinker n willing to smoke outside the rm.

I hv a SH outing to Lido this Sat. Confirm ASAP.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 24-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

Four bros are confirmed for SH outing to Lido this Sat, tmr. One slot left. PM me asap.

My mission is to form a grp of like minded bros for these high end joints.

Unity is strength.

We will become a dominant grp, a force to reckon with. Some ones from our exclusive grp will hv an outing there 7 days a week! Imagine how the mummies n the joints will treat us haha!!

We shall respect the brotherhood code. If a bro in our grp books a gal first n is interested in making love to her, all other bros will not touch her. He needs to make his intention n his RS w/ her very clear though. Communication is the key here.

I do hv secret GFs, they are fair game for every bro, unless I ID them for u. I seldom, if ever, book them.

So far about 8-9 bros hv signed up. But some may not be available on certain days. So I want many more comrades.

Check the following post to see if you qualify.

I know there are many well to do bros who are very frugal. That is fine. Then join my outings to budget joints at Peace Centre, yeah? Mr. Buffett would never, ever pay $300 for a doll to sit w/ him. To each his own.

From my new thread:

Good afternoon,

I already hv 8-9 kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido 5-6 times. But I like to hv many more comrades. Unity is strength n power.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 28-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

I already hv 8-9 kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido 5-6 times. But I like to hv many more comrades. Unity is strength n power.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I'm planning a SH outing to Lido Saturday, tmr.

For timing and damage, see previous post.

Please confirm asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1