The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Good morning!

If you still feel a bit of uneasiness and frustration when you get rejected by a very beautiful non-WL, you're no prestigious badass gentleman yet n you still hv insufficient emotional mastery. You're still reactive and u really don't consider yourself the PRIZE.

Here is a little help from a guru, until you hv gained more emotional mastery n are able to get your act together.

3 Things You Must Do If You Get Rejected

You’re sitting at the bar when you see her looking at you.

She’s smoking hot and totally your type…

… and she’s smiling and making eye contact over her pink girly drink.

You’re thinking about going over there and talking to her…

And that’s when the voices start.

What if I screw this up?

What if I run out of things to say and look like a dumbass?

What if she’s an ice cold bitch and humiliates me in front of everyone?

What if everyone sees me get rejected and I get laughed out of the room?

Look, man.

Let me ask you a serious question…

What action do you take in that moment?

Do you go for it, or do you back down?

Do you plow through your mental barriers and emerge victorious and confident on the other side?

Or do you let your fear of rejection keep your ass glued to that stool at the bar…

… and quickly order another drink so you can pretend like you didn’t just wuss out?

Look, if you fall in that second category, I totally get it, I really do.

But you don’t plan on staying that way, right?

Of course not. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here reading this right now.

Well, the cold, hard truth is…

When you make the bold decision to step off that comfortable bar stool and approach the women you really want…

Yes, you will get rejected from time to time.

But that’s okay!

You just need to know how to handle it, so it doesn’t ruin your mood and wreck your chances with every other girl.

So let me give you some rock-solid advice that I wish I would have known when I was in your shoes.

Here are 3 things you must do if you get rejected:

1 - Take the high road. Even if she’s being a huge bitch…

Don’t react to her. Be BETTER than that.

She doesn’t even know you - she’s just emotionally reacting.

It may not even have anything to do with you - you can’t know or control that.

A confident guy would never allow himself to get flustered or thrown off by things he can’t control.

2 - Smile. Even if you’re seething mad on the inside…

Because no one else knows that you just got rejected...

UNLESS you show it on your face.

Then it’s obvious, and every other girl who sees that will probably reject you too.

3 - Move on immediately. Find another girl, a friend, a bartender… literally anyone else to talk to.

The last thing you want is to stand around by yourself, feeling butt-hurt because some random girl who knew you for 1 minute didn’t like you…

It does nothing for your confidence, and it makes you less attractive to every other girl.

So make like Taylor Swift and shake, shake, shake it off, bro.

Make sense?

You can totally see yourself doing that, can’t you?

You’re goddamn right you can.

And now nothing can stop you.

Get out there and make it happen this weekend.

Rooting for you,

- Mike Wright

A prestigious badass gentleman would feel sorry for the hot gal because it's her BIG Loss.

BTW, I hv an outing to Lido for SH today and coming Monday. Pls see my previous posts for terms n estimated damage. Confirm asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

Do u consider yourself THE PRIZE to all women of your type?

Are u always very calm, relaxed, self-assured, confident, assertive, bold, yet caring, kind and humble?

Do you hv awesome emotional mastery?

If you answer YES to all the above, you're a prestigious badass gentleman or PBG!

In that case, you will never be insecure or become jealous when your lovers say 有很多人追我...

Because if you do, they will leave you, eventually.

If you're a PBG n if your lover leaves u for a younger, richer, better looking man, it's her BIG loss. Her new man will be an insecure little boy, like 99.9% of men, and sooner or later, she will want to come back to you haha. Don't take her back!! Because you hv many younger n prettier gals of your type lining up for u.

Here is an email from a guru on the subject.

Please Don't Ever Be That Guy

Hey My Friend,

Did you go on that date?

I hope you did.

And if you didn’t get that date, I hope you did your best.

As long as you did everything in your power, it doesn’t really matter if you went on that date or not.

The only thing that matters is that you took action.

Failing is okay and an inevitable part of the process. Not taking action, however, is inexcusable.

What if you went on a date with a beautiful girl and you can even imagine a relationship with her?

Then you should know the one thing that you should NEVER be around a woman.

No matter if you just had your first date or if you are already celebrating your first wedding day…

Don’t be the jealous guy!

I am dead serious.

Jealousy is the number one thing that destroys relationships and kills love faster than you can say “labia”.

The real reason why jealousy is so unbelievably dangerous is because the media displays it as something romantic, as a sign of deep love.

Well, it’s not.

It’s a sign of deep insecurities.

The true reason why you are jealous is because you feel unworthy of her.

If you felt worthy of her, you wouldn’t be so freaking paranoid about her leaving you for another guy.

What can you do to get rid of your jealousy?

Realize that you are a valuable human being.

You don’t need a yacht, a Rolex, or a sports car to have value, even if the advertisement industry tries to sell this poisonous idea to you.

Become aware of your positive features and accept the fact that you are an awesome guy.

She is together with you because she knows that you are an awesome guy.

Don’t allow your jealousy to change her mind.

Your Friend,

Sebastian

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!!

What a fantastic day!!

Some new bros only want to join my outings to budget joints for HH. So I like to update my outings info below.

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints:

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a very light drinker, and 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

Second hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints:

A) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5:00 till 9-9:30pm.

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

B) SH at P8 n Lido or other high end joints. 9:00pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking $300. Some gals may want $500! If I hv a balance, expense per pax could be as low as $70!

I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

For high end joints, I like to keep a new bottle for as long as possible. Sometimes many months! I tip the mummy generously, n in return, she will get the room charge reduced to a token. It's a win-win-win-win situation. Obviously good for us, the mummies n the gals. It's also good for the joints. Why? More customers beget more attractive gals which in turn beget more customers...

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas prettier dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your interest, option A or B, or both.

Cheers!

Bro WB

If you hv been w/ a doll/woman long enough, there will be times when she is upset, perhaps very rarely. Because You are The Prize n she is afraid to lose You.

I got this email from a RS guru:

What She Really Wants From You When She’s Upset

Now I know that men are forever expected to be able to fix everything; that broken shelf, the car, the computer… the list is ongoing. And women love that you do this, seriously.

It’s hot when a guy wants to fix the oven himself rather than get someone in.

But there is ONE important time in your relationship when your lady doesn’t WANT you to fix it. When you trying to fix it is only going to make it WORSE.

Have you ever had a woman in your life tell you a problem, then get all mad and upset with you when all you did was try to give her some advice?

Makes absolutely no sense, right!

But here’s the reason behind the madness: what your lady REALLY wants from you when she’s upset and telling you about a problem is NOT your advice on how to fix it, but simply your ACTIVE LISTENING and SUPPORT.

Huh? But if she’s telling me about a problem, doesn’t she want the solution?

Sure, she does want to fix the problem. And she probably even has a good idea of how to do this. But fixing it is not on her mind right now. What she needs to deal with first is the EMOTION that has come along with this problem.

Right now, her negative feelings are the problem.

For example, the anger she feels at being passed over for a promotion at work.

How hurt she feels after a fight with her best friend.

How anxious she feels about a big presentation she has to do.

What she needs is to be able to share these emotions, and make sense of them. Only once she has dealt with her emotions can she go on to find a practical solution to the problem.

What it feels like to her if you try to give advice:

When you jump in and tell her what she needs to do to fix it (no matter how good your intentions are), she feels like you are not actually listening to what she is trying to communicate to you.

She feels angry and frustrated because you are missing the point.

You are trying to tell her how to fix it, while she is trying to tell you about her feelings.

She gets mad and upset because you are acting like she can’t even handle the problem herself.

Wow. Can you see why she gets those claws out now?

What it feels like to her if you just listen and support:

It empowers her when you listen without telling her what she should do, because she is still in control of the situation.

When you just pay attention and listen, she feels heard, loved and cared for, which fuels feelings of closeness towards you.

It may feel like you’re not really helping, and this can be really hard. But know that by not trying to fix it, you are actually helping her the most.

HOW to Actively Listen and Support

If you’re a guy who has always approached problems with a practical, fix-it attitude, then trying to step back and just listen rather than offer a solution may be a real challenge for you.

It may make you feel useless, because you don’t feel like you’re helping, or frustrated, because it seems like her problem could be solved with such a simple answer.

But the key is just to remember that it’s her EMOTIONS that are the problem.

So let’s go through how you listen and attend to these emotions now and ‘fix it’ in a way that you never have before.

1. When your date, girlfriend, or wife approaches you with a problem, give her your full attention. Make eye contact and keep your gaze on her, sit down together if you can, and try to block out any distractions.

2. Let her get it ALL out – allow a short silence if you need to, to make sure she has finished. Try to avoid jumping in too early and cutting her off at all costs.

3. As she is talking, take note of not only the actual problem she is facing, but also what her feelings are about the problem, that she is communicating to you.

Remember back to one of our examples above – “I feel so angry that they gave Sandra the promotion at work over me”.

Here, the PROBLEM is being passed over for a promotion, but her FEELING is anger.

4. The most effective way of making her feel heard and supported is to mirror her emotions back to her.

For example; “I can see how that made you feel really angry”

“I’m sorry that hurt you, babe”.

5. Use touch! Even if she seems really worked up, what she really needs right now is your touch.

Giving her a hug, putting an arm round her shoulder, wrapped your arms around her from behind, kissing her on her forehead, or holding her hand – any of these will help to calm her emotions and make her feel really loved and supported by you.

6. Once you have comforted her and worked through her feelings, you may be able to talk through a solution to the problem together. But just make sure this is initiated by her – she may or may not want to do this.

What if she does ask for my advice?

If she does directly ask for your advice or opinion, help to guide her to come to her own solution. It will still help her to feel better about herself if she feels she was able to come up with a fix, even if it was with your guidance.

At the very least, be gentle and thoughtful about how you come across when giving your advice, rather than just bombarding her with ‘Do this’. For example, you might ask in a questioning way “Hmm… do you think it might help if (fill in your suggestion here)?”

This way, you are offering a suggestion but still asking for her input, which keeps her in control.

So men, resist the urge to fix.

Remember this simple rule: Pay more attention to what she is saying about her FEELINGS than the PROBLEM itself.

And be prepared to become the world’s best boyfriend.

Brooke Ryan

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 10-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Good morning!

Some musings on man-woman RS.

IMHO, the most powerful attitude a man has in terms of getting n keeping his dream girl/woman or any desirable female of his type is to communicate, by body language, voice tonality n words, that he wants her BUT he doesn't need her. There is a huge difference between wanting n needing!

Yes, he must show interest in her. He must let her know he finds her very attractive, sexy, feminine...and he wants to make love to her, again n again. But he doesn't need her at all because he is the PRIZE n he behaves as if 100 beautiful dolls...

And, he has zero fear of losing her. Even if he has deep KC for her n he loves her dearly. She can take it or leave it. It matters not whether he has known her for 20 secs or 20 years. He can behave this way because of his awesome emotional mastery n his gal knows it. It creates massive attraction in her subconscious mind. Even if she leaves him for whatever reason, she will try to come back to him. Because she has fallen for him. I'm 100% certain.

Here is a brief article which is relevant to what I'm discussing.

The Power of Walking Away

Mark

April 2, 2015

Having the balls to walk away from a potential lover, business offer or situation that doesn’t meet your own needs is one of the most powerful things you can do. It communicates to others that you are a Man who knows what he wants and values his own time.

I have had a number of consultations with Men who have learnt this one principle and they have told me it has changed their own life for the better.

Example from recent client email follow-up:

I can’t thank you enough for all your advice from our last consultation! Since the last time we talked I have dedicated more of my time doing things I want to do and not allowing the opinions of others to dictate what I want. I feel my confidence has developed ten fold. The one thing I’ve noticed is the new found freedom and respect I get from others who before never exercised much respect towards me.

My attraction in the eyes of Women has gone up massively. Last week I blew off a date with an extremely sexy young Woman because she was fooling around with the original plans I laid down. Rather than get upset or angry I simply called the date off and made other plans for that night. Couple days ago she contacted me saying shes going to make it up to me and to cut a long story short she came over and the rest is history . I would never have thought this possible and I used to believe I had to make sure I was pleasing Women rather than directing and leading the way I wanted things to go. The Power to walk away is so powerful I wish I did it years ago in all areas of my life.

I am not going to lie…this brought a large smile on my face. This was a drastic turn around and a massive realisation for him. He listened to my advice and trusted what I was teaching him and he is now reaping the rewards in his own life.

I have had a number of people contact me offering business opportunities that were not in alignment with what I am all about here on my blog. My younger self would have become persuaded with their offers, however knowing that I wasn’t 100% sure on whether it was right, becoming resentful and feeling out of pocket later on. The Power to Walk away and say No is a must to become a Man.

Yes Men don’t get as much respect as Men who exercise No when they aren’t satisfied. You always know what you want. You aren’t getting what you want? You’ve always got a choice to walk. You can follow blindly in hope but remember if you get lead down somewhere you do not like you have to deal with that fact you gave up that control by following in the beginning.

A Man has to demonstrate he can be decisive and make decisions.

So what do you do if you don’t feel you are getting what you want after expressing what you want?

You Walk

Your comments?

Do u have the balls to walk away from your dream girl/woman? If you do, she may fall for u! She can't help it.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 10-07-2016 at 11:47 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 23
LiNpEh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so do i qualify?

1) i dnt have loads to spend
2) i love to drink
3) i smoke like there is no tmr
4) and this is my only saving grace... i have no fear of becoming an eunuch in front of em gals...
5) and i am usually out and about...

so how brown cow? do i get a invite slot?

So..SCreW WhiLe YoU CaN...
Old 11-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiNpEh View Post
so do i qualify?

1) i dnt have loads to spend
2) i love to drink
3) i smoke like there is no tmr
4) and this is my only saving grace... i have no fear of becoming an eunuch in front of em gals...
5) and i am usually out and about...

so how brown cow? do i get a invite slot?
Dear Bro LiNpEh,

All your statements are true except 1) haha. You must hv a money printing machine, lol. I also admire your Mode One behaviour n charisma.

Pls join my outings if you drink very, very little during my organized outings n smoke OUTSIDE the room. These rules apply to everyone, including me. You're already doing that at certain towkay's card playing sessions.

I must be fair to ALL my other kakis. Most of them are teetotallers n non-smokers. In fact, at least two of them only want a very small grp of 3 bros. They may be well to do, but extremely frugal.

Perhaps it would be better if I join your outings, especially those in the hall where the smoke will be dispersed. I'll come to the room when it's your special occasion. I know most of your kakis quite well, yeah?

I appreciate your understanding n tolerance. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-07-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Good morning!
My new post on the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
Yes! The power of walk away is damn power ! Out of 10 women I walk away 3 came back and wanted me.
Bro AAconnection,

You're on the right track!

If you're willing to walk away from a gal/woman you like very much, it means a lot of things. It tells the world that you're the MAN w/ awesome emotional mastery, of course you're the Prize, and that you're secure, confident, self-assured, very comfortable in your own skin n you hv the abundance mindset.

Conversely, if you hv the slightest fear of losing a gal, whoever she is, you hv just become very repulsive to her...how can she depend on you for protection of her n her offspring if you are afraid of her and/or her actions??? You're NOT a man!! Think about this for a moment. Baffling to most clueless men n it may all start in her subconscious mind. A recent example of a clueless man? Johnny Depp of course.

If a gal rejects u and you remain very calm and as cool as cucumber, and then you just smile n walk away. I bet she will regret it n, after a period of time, she will chase u!! It may take days to many months. It has happened to me many times. I hv one gal who did that after 8 months of no contact!

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post
Seems like it is a game of Art of War ya....
What a tiring game. Hahahah
Bro AAdam,

You're half right. No, its not a game. Yes, it's war.

It's about a man's happiness n contentment and the survival of his genes. It's what life is all about.

Pls read Sperm Wars.

Life can be tiring n full of sufferings, especially if you hv a scarcity mindset. Scarcity of money n pussies. If you change it to an abundance mindset, you will hv everything you ever want. But don't be too greedy, yeah. Must do everything in moderation.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 16-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Good morning!

Yesterday I had a SH outing to P8 w/ three new young kakis and a more regular kaki. Expense per pax $125.

But there was a dearth of pretty SYTs n young women at P8. Two kakis booked a gal n the other two couldn't find a gal they liked enough. The mummy brought a newly arrived singer for me. She was ok in looks n figure for a quick ST. But she is not good enough for BY. Besides, I don't hv the time or money or engery for BY-ing a singer at this time. Right now in SG, I hv a full time mistress, two part time GFs plus another potential part-time, n my old lao po HW will be coming end of this month...my young lao po shortly thereafter. AND, there are many pretty SYTs in China waiting for me for BY. Lol. BTW, all my gals are year 95-97, excepting for my old lao po whom I first met in 2008. HW is 28, will be 29 in less than three months.

Our best bet for finding pretty SYTs n young women at this time is HH at Peace Centre joints n SH at Lido. If any bros know of a better place, let us know asap.

Why do I need so many pussies? Overcompensation for deep-rooted insecurity or pyschopathic personality or sexual perversion? Perhaps, but I do hv a very strong libido. And I can do what I'm doing n I'm improving everyday...why not?

I like to share an article on my favourite topic. A badass gentleman. Or a prestigious beadass gentleman.

The Return of the Badass Gentleman: Traditional Touches For The Modern Man

http://elitedaily.com/dating/being-m...hotos/1083271/

Your comments and criticisms will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 18-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Good evening!

I hv a SH outing to Lido Palace (Havelock n Outram) tomorrow.

I hv balance and four bros hv confirmed. I like to invite one more kaki so that the outing will be more fun. PM me if interested.

Pls refer to my post on 7 July for details including expense per pax.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

I'm starting this new thread for like-minded bros to find 'very attractive ' gals at high end KTVs. It has been increasingly difficult for me to meet the type of girls I like to ST or BY at budget joints in SG. It's true that occasional gems may be found at HH sessions at Peace Centre budget joints. In fact, some of the prettier ones there will go on to high end joints for SH. Some singers at small joints also moonlight there for HH. However, it's very time consuming n the yield has been very low for me.

My taste for dolls is actually not high, it's just different from most bros. I look at the whole package w/ emphasis on youthfulness n aesthetically pleasing proportions of EVERY body part. I will reject a doll if she has obvious facial surgery, is a smoker or has relatively thick arms, wrists n calves or has any part that is out of proportion to the rest of her. I do make exceptions sometimes because of a doll's other desirable attributes. A 'very attractive' gal to me could be very ugly to u, and vice versa. So don't mock me. One man's meat is another man's poison. Take a look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's LT mistress and you will know what I mean.

If I meet a rare gem at a budget joint, it's because her best friend or sister brought her to Sg n she chooses to work at the same joint. At least in her early days or weeks here.

In the whole of 2015, I managed to meet 3 SYTs of my type, after over 150 visits to budget joints at Peace Centre. That was 1 in 50 visits...fortunately, all three of them agreed to BY. One yr 96 became my young lao po. The yr 97 one is still undecided about returning on student visa. I now regret that I didn't consummate the BY on the third one, a yr 93 doll, because she was a swimmer n her shoulders were slightly broad. She later did quite well at Lido.

Although the majority of girls at high end joints also can't make it, there are always some gems who are kept by certain mummy groups for their select clients, available only by prebooking. We intend to become these select clients by going there at least once or twice every week. The yield, for me, could be 1 in 5 visits, or 10X more productive than visiting Peace Centre joints. It may actually save time n money for me.

BTW, I do hv many kakis who frequent these high end joints. And they are great pals. But they are drinkers n many also smoke. I can only join them very infrequently.

Where are these high end joints?

1) Lido palace, 2) Palace 8, 3) The Central, 4) Harman, 5) 5-Star Club...

I'm familiar only w/ the first two. Standard hours usually from 9:00 PM till 2:30 AM.

We shall limit the number of participants for each outing from 3-5 bros. Expense per pax is approximately $125 (5 bros)-210 (3 bros) if we open a new bottle. Every kaki will share the expenses EQUALLY, except for gals' tips. Booking a gal is $300 and some gals may demand $500. We can keep the bottle for at least two months. Expense per pax for subsequent visits could be as low as $60-80. BTW, I'm a teetotaller n I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

My ideal kaki should be 1) financially able to afford to visit these high end joints regularly, 2) light drinkers, 3) willing to smoke outside the room and 4) willing n eager to up the gals of your type there (not in the room please, but at another time outside the KTV). Try not to behave like a girlie man or a eunuch in front of the gal you want to fxxk.

I already hv 6-7 kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido 8 times. But I like to hv many more. Unity is strength n power.

If you are interested in joining my SH outings to these high end joints, PM me.

Oh, I'll still go to peace centre joints 3-4 times a week. To chill n to look-see. Who knows...a doll of my type may appear suddenly haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Good morning!

From my other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Korean gals are very similar to China Gals .....
Be weary of them .
Hi bro demonhunter,

You're right!

Actually the relationship and sexual behaviour of all gals are basically similar, in their S mind, regardless of their ethnicity, culture, nationality and creed. It's in their genes.

The two sexes play a complementary n coupling role in the survival n propagation of the species. Yin and Yang. Unfortunately, men n women often hv opposing n selfish needs, which often lead to conflicts n confrontation.

Men n women choose their coupling partner based on survival n replication (reproduction) value.

Here is a paragraph from "The Mystery Method."

"People are designed to select in favor of higher survival and replication value. When a woman observes two men, her circuitry will quickly assess the survival value and replication value of each man. She will then emotionally
perceive the result of this calculation. She will naturally be attracted to the man with the highest value. The healthiest man, the most intelligent man, the most socially-connected man, the most financially independent man, the most sexually pre — selected man — these sorts of traits will attract the woman because such a man provides survival and replication value to her, as well as to her offspring."

Become such a MAN who is coveted by all gals/women. Notice that among the highest value is "the healthiest man." Quit smoking, drinking NOW and slim down to ur ideal BMI n be physically very fit. A MAN can easily father a child until his mid 80s.

In a recent post I hv given my own opinion on female attraction:

These principles are applicable to all heterosexual women.

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

I also wrote that his attractiveness would be greatly diminished if he is infertile. Sorry, must wait for next life.

As for what type of gals attract men, I will not elaborate. Suffice to say that we men are much more visual... and that we r generally attracted to those who appear to hv good genes n to be very fertile. And most of us want to up them asap, to spread our genes widely, because we could never be sure if a child is ours, until 20 years ago.

Many bros may want to question me re dominant power, etc. Let us discuss n debate this most fascinating topic.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

I hv a SH outing to Lido Palace tomorrow. A new kaki from Hong Kong n another new local kaki will be joining me. Only two slots left.

Pls conform asap to avoid disappointment.

For expense per pax n hours, pls read my previous posts.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 11-08-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

It's my personal opinion that:

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

I like to discuss my above theory in more details. There is considerable overlap of these various factors. The most powerful mindset for attracting a pretty SYT/young woman of your type, n making her fall for u, is that you desire her but don't need her.

Let me elaborate. If you don't desire her, even if you were a real life prince charming, she won't be interested. Because there is no hope that you will ever like her. Zero hope = zero attraction.

The fact that you don't need her raises the question of uncertainty in her mind. Hope + uncertainty = attraction or passion.

However, if you desire her n tell her you're madly in love w/ her n will take care of her forever, especially if you don't know her well, her attraction for u will greatly diminish. This often happens if you're infatuated n you think she is your dream gal. Guess what? Certainty kills attraction. She will be thinking: He hardly knows me n is already so crazy abt me. He must not hv much social n sexual value n I could find a much better man, yeah?

She will begin to resist your advances n play hard to get. If you're like most men, what do u do? You chase harder, and the harder you try, the more she pulls away. You become needy n desperate...and JEALOUS if you see that she is flirting w/ other men or she has gone out w/ other men. You will lose her heart, forever. Of course, you may still hv her pussy if you pay her more n more...or marry her. She may do so for money. Or love of her country like Xi Shi.

The second attribute "Dominant Power" is very complex. Actually I should call it dominant masculine power. It relates to a man's strong n positive mental frame n his social-economic status, confidence, courage, intelligence, persistence, dominance, wit, trustworthiness, reputation, height, looks, talents, physical fitness, achievements, financial power, kindness, compassion, etc. And of course emotional mastery.

Your comments?

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Dear kakis,

What a wonderful Sunday!

Thank u all for joining my outings.

I'll be going overseas very soon. My outings will resume when I'll return in a few weeks. Pls leave one pretty SYT for me, ok?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-09-2016, 02:27 AM
Samster

Good morning!

Most men do very well w/ gals they don't care or like too much. Their problem begins when they meet their "dream girl" or "the special one" haha. They suddenly try to play it safe n go slow. They are scared to be very sexual.

If you don't exhibit enormous confidence, sexual energy or mojo and awesome emotional mastery in front of a very pretty SYT or woman you like very much, she will hv zero attraction for u. Because you're behaving like a eunuch n you are treating her like a nun.

My advice is to be mode one through n through. Perpetually. Tell her exactly what is in your mind. Be brutally n radically honest. And be totally non reactive to anyone n any event.

Never, ever forget: The power in a relationship lies with the one who cares less. AND, a feminine girl is only attracted to a man who keeps his power.

A few months ago, I met a 20 yo full time TW student by chance, a total stranger. I moved close to her left side n whispered: 嗨 我爱你!She was stunned, then quickly recovered her composure n smiled...to cut a long story short, she is my lover now. She is very fair n slim n abt 168. I hv been doing her raw, after medical tests. Oh, I did tell her about my yr 96 lao po.

BTW, I hv a new yr 97 mistress in China who is applying for student visa. She is kawaii, yet tall n sexy. Most orgasmic.

There are many others who want to come to SG for LT relationship w/ me, but I don't hv the time, money n energy to keep more than 3 FT mistresses. I know my limitations.

I'm in Gotham City now, will return to SG very soon. There are so many Chinese, Korean and Japanese SYT-FLs here. Amazing.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1