The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Good morning!

How do you know your wife/mistress/lover/GF/er nai is in love w/ you?

Here is just one guru's opinion. I don't agree w/ him completely though. I invite bros here to weigh in.

4 Signs She is in Love With You (#4 is a Big Offensive)

Hey My Friend,

Do you know what women do when they are madly in love with a man?

They behave in a certain way and they do certain things that girls who are not in love would NEVER do.

If you want to find out if your girlfriend is really in love with you (or with your wallet), you should look out for one of the following four sings…

Sign #1: She Gives You „The Look“

A woman who is in love with you looks at you in a completely different way than a woman who doesn’t give a shit about you. Just like her...

Image (this image is of a woman who is old n ugly, so I won't use it. I only want very kawaii n pretty SYTs to fall for me. )

“The look” that a lovestoned woman gives you is a combination of dreamy eyes,

aroused sparkling and a smile that screams “I would follow you to the end of the world!”

When you get THAT look, she is yours.

Sign #2: She Wants to Be With You 24/7

One sign that the relationship with my ex-girlfriend was doomed to fail was that I wanted to get away from her as soon as she entered my apartment.

When a woman feels the same about you, it’s usually a very bad sign.

What if your girlfriend makes up excuses to not meet with you? What if she wants to leave five minutes after you met? What if the weekly lady’s night is ten times more important than your couple’s night?

Then she is NOT in love with you.

What if she is so clingy that she wants to see you every second of the day?

Then she is madly in love with you…or a psychopath who just can’t be alone ;-)

Sign #3: She Supports You When You Are at Your Lowest

The best way to find out if your girlfriend really loves you is by making The Money Test.
What’s The Money Test?

Just tell her that you lost your job and that you are completely broke.

And I am talking about Nicholas-Cage-I-take-every fucking-role-broke.
How does she react?

When I tested my girlfriend she just gave me a kiss and told me that she can lend me some money until I am on my feet again.

That’s the answer of a woman who really loves you.

What if she leaves you because you are broke?

Then let her leave you and promise yourself that you will never take her back.

Sign #4: She Swallows Your Cum

The three signs of love that I just shared with you were all romantic and shit, but now it’s time to talk about the real stuff.

One of the biggest signs that she is in love with you is when she swallows your cum.

Are you shocked or enlightened?

I.D.G.A.F as long as you find the woman who you truly love.

And don't worry. My next email is not about cum, but about the biggest social network in the history of mankind.

Stay tuned ;-)

Your Friend,
Sebastian

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-09-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

THE most important determinant of your success w/ beautiful young women or SYTs is your dominant/masculine mindset. As manifested in your eye contact, body language, voice tonality, posture n movements...you can't fake it.

It's imperative that you are very sexual w/ your dream girl asap. Never use force. Instead, let her chase you n seduce you.

One good strategy is to tell her, as soon as possible, that it's predestined that she is your beloved lao po. Yeah, give her a nickname n call her lao po. It's magical. It has worked well for a lao chee ko pek like me.

Don't forget. It's not what u say, it's how you say it that matters.

Try it n give us ur FR.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 18-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Good morning!

A bro just upped me 7 points. I would like to reciprocate, but he didn't leave his nick.

"Kakis Invited for KTV... 17-09-2016 01:08 PM awesome post consistently.."

How soon a girl will swallow her man's cum or call him lao gong often partly depends on her cultural beliefs n past experiences and partly depends on his dominance n behaviour.

A man should hv a strong mental frame n draw his women into his reality. They live in his world, he doesn't live in theirs. Otherwise, the RS will fail, eventually.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!!

I'm in Gotham City n will return to SG before the end of the month.

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints:

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a very light drinker, and 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

Second hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints:

A) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5:00 till 9-9:30pm.

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

B) SH at P8 n Lido or other high end joints. 9:00pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking $300. Some gals may want $500! If I hv a balance, expense per pax could be as low as $70!

I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

For high end joints, I like to keep a new bottle for as long as possible. Sometimes many months! I tip the mummy generously, n in return, she will get the room charge reduced to a token. It's a win-win-win-win situation. Obviously good for us, the mummies n the gals. It's also good for the joints. Why? More customers beget more attractive gals which in turn beget more customers...

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas prettier dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your interest, option A or B, or both.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

If a gal rejects you, remain very calm n totally non-reactive. Smile n walk away. It's her big loss!!

If you're reactive, you hv lost her for good.

Here is a good example.

A few months ago, I met two KTV gals at PC. I got their wechat. I offered to BY them both! The answer was NO. I then got them to butterfly several times w/ me. The answer was still NO. I also told them I wanted to make love. One said she didn't know me well enough n the other just shook her head. It's their loss!

I let go of them completely.

I left for Gotham City w/o telling them. I returned 5-6 days ago. After zero ctc for 6-7 wks, one of the gals initiated contact n asked how I was doing. I replied that I just returned. The next day I went to a PC joint n saw the gal by chance. Predestination? She came to butterfly. Her friend also came. They whispered that they wanted to be my GFs, together. I was surprised! They both were thinking of me, very often. They wanted LT, because what if I don't want them after 2-3 months? They agreed to 双飞! I need to think this over carefully as I hv other LPs. We hv not even discussed the terms but they could stop working or continue to work. it's up to me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-10-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

I still see a lot of bros who put the gal they like on a pedestal and try to be very 'nice' to them. That is the fastest way to lose her. A healthy gal is always looking for a man who can dominate her n who regards himself as the prize. If you believe you hv lower value than her, for whatever reason, she will quickly lose attraction for u as a man. Even if you're a real life prince charming or 'the sexiest man alive.'

When ur 'gal' or 'GF' tells u that she needs more 'space' to herself or she has turned cold towards u, if you're like most hapless bros, you will chase harder, texting or calling more often n offering her more gifts/money. Bad idea, very needy n weak behavior. You hv given up all ur power n, to her, you're an emasculated, weak n disgusting born loser. How could she rely on you to protect her n her offspring in times of crisis? Don't blame her for trying to run away from u asap. Of course, if you are paying her a boatload of moolah, she will stick around n try to take u to the cleaners. Then leave you. It's most likely she has cheated on u. Sound familiar? Her revulsion against n distaste for u may all originate in her subconscious mind. She may experience anguish, frustration, confusion n even sorrow for feeling this way towards you because you're 'so nice' to her. Sadly, it happened to me once a long time ago.

The power in a relationship lies in the hand of the person who cares less. A MAN must never, ever lose his power or control in a RS, period. It makes no difference if he has known the gal/woman for 3 minutes or 30 years.

I just received the following Email form a RS guru:

How to Take Control (Power) Back From Women

This email might make a lot of feminists, social justice warriors and “nice guys” furious with me.

But it’s the truth, goddammit, and I have to say it… even if it hurts some feelings.

Today I want to talk about your POWER as a man.

Specifically, how to take your power back from women and gain control over your relationships.

So when you meet an amazing girl and you really want to make her yours...

You will always know where you stand with her…

And you’ll be the one in the driver’s seat, who gets to decide exactly how things are going to go.

First, a quick story:

I used to know this girl Katie. Man, she was hotter than a Vegas sidewalk in July.

She was “that girl” everyone wanted. Whenever she walked into a room, all eyes were on her…

Guys would be falling all over themselves trying to be nice to her, do her favors, make her laugh, etc.

She was usually in a relationship, always bouncing from one boyfriend to the next.

But when she was single… man, guys started lining up to get a chance with her.

How do I know this? Because I was one of those guys…

And one day, I finally got my chance with Katie.

I grabbed her number at a party and we started texting back and forth.

And to be honest, I was texting her a lot more than she was texting me, sometimes even 2 or 3 texts in a row…

But she was responding to me, so where’s the harm, right?

We met up for a date and I paid for everything, because I wanted her to know I was a gentleman who could take care of her and provide for her.

(unlike the jerks and douchebags she complained about dating)

I even got her a thoughtful gift - a CD I made with a bunch of her favorite songs…

And I didn’t even try to make a move on her. I didn’t want her to think I was a jerk who only wanted to get in her pants.

I wanted her to see I was DIFFERENT.

She said she had a great time and wanted to see me again…

But after that, her texts started dwindling to short, one word responses.

And I hate to admit this, but… I got scared. I couldn’t understand why she was pulling away like that.

I KNEW that if I could just show her I was a great guy and I would be the perfect boyfriend… that she would want to be with me.

We finally met up and I confessed my feelings to her.

And that’s when she gave me the “nice guy” speech.

She said I was a real sweet guy, but she just wasn’t ready for a relationship right now, she needed to take her time.

I told her I respected her and would wait until she was ready.

But a few weeks later, I was cruising Instagram and I saw a photo of her with another guy…

Her new boyfriend.

Man, I was so angry… angry at her, but even more angry at myself.

Now, I know better. And if I ever saw Katie again, I would THANK her… because that situation opened my eyes and changed everything for me.

So let’s break this down - what happened here? Where did I go wrong?

It’s simple. I gave away the ONE thing that would have gotten me the girl.

I gave away my power.

Maybe this has happened to you, too.

Maybe you’ve been the “nice guy” (like me) who got the “let’s just be friends speech” from a girl you wanted.

Maybe you had a girl act like she was interested… only to flake on you and ignore you later.

Maybe you’ve had a girl pass you up for another guy, even when you were clearly the better choice.

If you’ve had anything like this happen to you… it happened to you for one reason, and one reason only:

You gave all your power away to her.

For example...

When you buy her gifts, pay for everything and do ALL the work… you are giving your power away.

When you confess your feelings and tell her how much you like her… you are giving your power away.

When you compliment a girl over and over again… you are giving your power away.

When you smile and nod and agree with everything she says… you are giving your power away.

You are handing her your BALLS on a silver platter…

And that’s why you lost control, and why she moved on to another guy.

Look, a lot of people don’t want to hear this, but it’s the truth:

Dating is a GAME.

And just like any other game, there are winners and there are losers.

Imagine you were playing a game of poker with your buddies...

You would never just throw your cards down on the table and show everyone what you’ve got, right?

That’s a surefire way to lose the game.

Well, it’s the same with women.

The moment you put your cards on the table and let her know exactly where you stand…

You’ve lost the game.

By the way, if any of this applies to you… it’s not your fault.

NOBODY tells you this stuff, man.

Ever since you were a kid, you've been raised to believe that good things happen to nice guys… that eventually if you’re kind enough to women, some weird sort of “karma” will land you an amazing girl…

But I hope you’re starting to realize how big of a LIE this is...

And women aren't helping you either. If you ask women for advice, they’re gonna tell you they want a gentlemen who treats them like a princess...

But those same women will actively IGNORE the gentlemen and chase after bad boys instead.

With so much bad advice going around, dating can be pretty damn frustrating.

In fact, I’m gonna guess that nobody has ever told you the TRUTH about women before.

Until now.

That’s what I’m here for, and that’s why you’re reading this right now.

Because you’re ready.

Ready to reject the LIES and myths you’ve been told about dating.

Ready to learn the TRUTH about women and attraction.

Ready to reclaim your POWER as a man and start getting the kinds of women you truly want and deserve.

That sound good?

So here’s what I need you to do, as a loyal Mike Wright subscriber...

Over the next few weeks, when you’re talking to women, ask yourself…

Who has more power in this situation?

And if the answer is “she does” - then take a moment to realize what you are doing to give your power away, and STOP doing it!

You’ll know you’re getting it right when she starts putting in more work and effort to win you over… and you don’t have to keep trying so hard.

Think you can do that for me?

Fvck yes you can!

I’ll be back with more BRAND NEW material for you in two days.

Talk then,

- Mike Wright

Any comments?

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 27-10-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon,

I'm starting this new thread for like-minded bros to find 'very attractive ' gals at high end KTVs. It has been increasingly difficult for me to meet the type of girls I like to ST or BY at budget joints in SG. It's true that occasional gems may be found at HH sessions at Peace Centre budget joints. In fact, some of the prettier ones there will go on to high end joints for SH. Some singers at small joints also moonlight there for HH. However, it's very time consuming n the yield has been very low for me.

My taste for dolls is actually not high, it's just different from most bros. I look at the whole package w/ emphasis on youthfulness n aesthetically pleasing proportions of EVERY body part. I will reject a doll if she has obvious facial surgery, is a smoker or has relatively thick arms, wrists n calves or has any part that is out of proportion to the rest of her. I do make exceptions sometimes because of a doll's other desirable attributes. A 'very attractive' gal to me could be very ugly to u, and vice versa. So don't mock me. One man's meat is another man's poison. Take a look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's LT mistress and you will know what I mean.

If I meet a rare gem at a budget joint, it's because her best friend or sister brought her to Sg n she chooses to work at the same joint. At least in her early days or weeks here.

In the whole of 2015, I managed to meet 3 SYTs of my type, after over 150 visits to budget joints at Peace Centre. That was 1 in 50 visits...fortunately, all three of them agreed to BY. One yr 96 became my young lao po. The yr 97 one is still undecided about returning on student visa. I now regret that I didn't consummate the BY on the third one, a yr 93 doll, because she was a swimmer n her shoulders were slightly broad. She later did quite well at Lido.

Although the majority of girls at high end joints also can't make it, there are always some gems who are kept by certain mummy groups for their select clients, available only by prebooking. We intend to become these select clients by going there at least once or twice every week. The yield, for me, could be 1 in 5 visits, or 10X more productive than visiting Peace Centre joints. It may actually save time n money for me.

BTW, I do hv many kakis who frequent these high end joints. And they are great pals. But they are drinkers n many also smoke. I can only join them very infrequently.

Where are these high end joints?

1) Lido palace, 2) Palace 8, 3) The Central, 4) Harman, 5) 5-Star Club...

I'm familiar only w/ the first two. Standard hours usually from 9:00 PM till 2:30 AM.

We shall limit the number of participants for each outing from 3-5 bros. Expense per pax is approximately $125 (5 bros)-210 (3 bros) if we open a new bottle. Every kaki will share the expenses EQUALLY, except for gals' tips. Booking a gal is $300 and some gals may demand $500. We can keep the bottle for at least two months. Expense per pax for subsequent visits could be as low as $60-80. BTW, I'm a teetotaller n I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

My ideal kaki should be 1) financially able to afford to visit these high end joints regularly, 2) light drinkers, 3) willing to smoke outside the room and 4) willing n eager to up the gals of your type there (not in the room please, but at another time outside the KTV). Try not to behave like a girlie man or a eunuch in front of the gal you want to fxxk.

I already hv 6-7 kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido 8 times. But I like to hv many more. Unity is strength n power.

If you are interested in joining my SH outings to these high end joints, PM me.

Oh, I'll still go to peace centre joints 3-4 times a week. To chill n to look-see. Who knows...a doll of my type may appear suddenly haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

Beside your personal experience. How are experience of Bros who followed your outing. Don't seems to recall FR of fellow kaki outings.
Happy BY or interesting events?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 31-10-2016, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimhol View Post
Bro WB,

Beside your personal experience. How are experience of Bros who followed your outing. Don't seems to recall FR of fellow kaki outings.
Happy BY or interesting events?
Bro,

Many kaki freely posted their exploits 2009-2011. But infrequently in the last few years.

There was a bro Don Juan who had numerous posts here. Claiming his SYT dolls are the prettiest n best educated n the richest 白富美。And he got them all FOC n they were addicted to him. He was trying to find rich men to BY them so that he would get a hefty cut. The trouble is that no bro I know has ever met him, nor ever met his "kawaii SYTs." I was willing to pay for expensive dinner for him n his dolls, but he declined my numerous invitations.

Bro DJ has been conspicuous by his absence. I'm still patiently waiting for him. Obviously he is a 1000 times more successful w/ women n SYTs than "The Sexiest Man Alive" Johnny Depp n Elvis Presley combined haha. Meeting him n his prettiest SYTs in person would be one of the most important moments in my life.

BTW, in addition to free dinner, I'm now willing to pay him n his SYTs a hefty fee. Seeing is believing n I want to know what I hv been missing in life 我是不是白活了.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 31-10-2016 at 02:49 AM.
Old 02-11-2016, 03:52 AM
Samster

Good morning!

In a LT relationship w/ a gal/woman, her character is of paramount importance. Of course, you must like her looks/figure n sex w/ her must be very good.

A guru just sent me a brief article on how to choose the right women.

This ONE question will change how you choose women

Hey,

As you get better and better with women, you'll
find that you start to ask yourself more and more
what kind of woman you REALLY want to be with.

The second stage after dating starvation is dating
choices.

You get more and more dates, so the initial excitement
starts to vanish and you question yourself (in a good
way) because you are less shallow.

I went through that and you'll find a lot of books
on finding the right partner.

So, let me save you some time. ;-)

Here's the simple question you can ask yourself
to start filtering the women in your life and keep
that special one:

“When I'm with that person, do I genuinely, in
my heart, feel inspired to become the best man
I can ever be?”

It's one thing to be in love and have passion, but
in my (humble) opinion, it's the mutual desire for
growth that glues a couple together for decades.

Guys get in a relationship and they settle. They
lose their hunger. They become “comfortable”.
The right woman will trigger you to thrive and
achieve. She'll inspire you to push yourself
physically, emotionally, mentally, financially,
in your career, and to go after your dreams with
more ferocity.

At least, this is how I feel with the girl I'm with
right now.

Have an amazing day!

Ryan

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 09-11-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

I received the following a wk ago from a guru:

The Secret of Attracting Very Beautiful Women

Perhaps you've heard of The Perfect 10.

A woman so stunningly beautiful that guys literally throw themselves at her feet. A woman so amazing, so breath-taking, that she can have any man she wants, any time she wants... and she knows it.

She lives in her own special little world, a world most of us can't even imagine -- everything is good there, everything is easy. She gets anything she wants. She rarely has to pay for anything because people are always giving her things, buying her things, bringing her presents. She gets special treatment in restaurants, bars, stores, and every other place she goes.

Everyone loves her. Every guy wants her. And every girl wants to be her.

After all, she is The Perfect 10.

Well, my fellow Don Juans, let me assure you that despite what you may have read or heard, there's no such thing as The Perfect 10. She does not exist. Not one woman on this huge planet of ours even comes close to our image of The Perfect 10.

Yet the myth of the enchanting, irresistible Perfect 10 is extremely common among men, especially younger men.

"This Perfect 10 walked into the bar and every head in the place turned."

"You have to use a different strategy when approaching an incredibly beautiful woman, because she's used to guys throwing themselves at her and doing whatever she wants."

"She rarely gets approached by guys because they're intimidated by her beauty."

"Don't even bother pursuing a 10 unless you've got a lot going for you (money, fame, looks). You'll get shot down, or used and abused."

I hear these "Perfect 10" comments all the time. I read them on discussion forums. I get email questions about "how to deal with incredibly beautiful women." And I even read comments about 10s by relationship "experts."

Let me repeat to you: There's no such thing as The Perfect 10 !!

In fact, you would be hard-pressed to find a lady, any lady in this huge world of ours, who qualifies as an Almost Perfect 9.

But, I hear you thinking, "They DO exist. I see them all the time. In fact, I saw a Perfect 10 earlier today."

True. You DO see 9s and 10s frequently. So do I. But the thing you have to remember is that one's perception of physical beauty is completely subjective. It varies quite a bit from person to person. There are no objective standards for female beauty that every guy subscribes to.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

And I'm not just talking about different cultures here. (You probably know that in some cultures, the fatter a lady is, the more beautiful she is perceived to be.)

Yet, the myth of The Perfect 10 - that absolutely stunning woman that no man can resist - is very prevalent these days. False, but prevalent.

Where does this myth originate? Why do we believe in Perfect 10s?

The unfortunate fact is that everyone tends to view the world in a very egocentric fashion. We believe that what we see, others also see. We believe that what we perceive as attractive, beautiful, and stunning, others also perceive the same way. We believe, quite incorrectly, that the women who take our breath away, also take the breath of every other guy on the planet.

It's a ridiculous belief. An unfounded myth. And it's rather easy to shatter.

Do an experiment. Take 4 or 5 of your buds out to a nice crowded bar, one that's always packed with beautiful women. Find yourselves a table and try to find ONE lady in the entire bar that everyone agrees is A Perfect 10. One lady that everyone agrees is absolutely stunning.

You'll fail miserably. In fact, I doubt you'll be able to find a lady in the entire bar that even half your buddies think is a 10. You probably won't even be able to find a lady that everyone agrees is an 8 or 9.

Invariably when you or one of your buds picks out a lady and declares triumphantly for all to hear that she is absolutely perfect - and then waits for all to agree - someone in the group will respond, "No way. You've got to be kidding. She's okay I guess, but I'd give her about a 6."

You will be amazed, no stunned, at the women your buddies feel are Perfect, and they'll be equally stunned at you. Your, their, and our perceptions of beauty are just too subjective, too skewed by our past experiences and interactions, for everyone, or even a large percentage of guys, to even come close to agreeing.

Or try the experiment with Hollywood stars. Do you think Pamela Andersen is a 10? On my particular scale of physical beauty, she's about a 6. How about Angelina Jolie? Is she your dream woman? I'd give her an 8. Carmen Electra? She's about a 7.5 in my book. Jennifer Lopez? Maybe an 8. In fact, I can't even think of a famous person that I would give a 10 to. And I'm not that picky.

In fact, if you and I were sitting in a bar together and your dream woman - a Stacy Keibler lookalike - walked in, you wouldn't have much competition from me. In fact, you wouldn't have any competition from me. I'd be too busy checking out the shorter, curvier, brunette over by the bar.

Do you like the tall, thin, professional-model type? I'm not attracted to them at all, and they'd certainly get no special treatment from me. In my own special little world they're just ordinary women and would be treated as ordinary women. And I certainly wouldn't fall all over myself trying to impress them.

Now I'm not saying that all women are equal in physical beauty. I'm not saying that at all. While Angelina, Stacy, and the rest, are not, in my opinion, even close to being perfect, I would agree that they are "above average" in attractiveness. And they probably, overall, receive better treatment in our world.

Research clearly demonstrates that the physically attractive do have advantages in our society. They are attributed a whole host of positive personality characteristics simply on the basis of how they look. And they are treated a little better in specific situations. So no, every woman is not equally attractive.

I'm also not saying that there aren't a few women running around (more than a few actually) who have an over-inflated sense of their own self-importance... and maybe even a few delusional ladies who think that they actually are Perfect 10s. Heck, there are some butt-ugly guys running around who think that they're pretty hot stuff too.

Now with these particular women - these women who see themselves as being above you, or who feel that you should be knocking yourself out trying to impress them - with these women you may need a modified strategy. You may need to knock them off their little pedestals. And there are a number of simple techniques for accomplishing this... if you choose to pursue such a "lady."

But the important thing to remember is that you base your strategy on the situation and, specifically, her ATTITUDE, and not on how attractive you perceive her to be. Just because YOU think she's a Perfect 10 does not necessarily mean that she has an over-inflated ego and needs to be taken down a few notches. (If she's not on a self-imposed pedestal, and you try to knock it out from under her, you just wind up kicking her in the shin -- oh how poetical I am sometimes.)

As mentioned, I frequently see comments on "dealing with extremely beautiful women" and read articles written by experts on The Perfect 10. Sometimes they suggest a "special strategy" for dealing with a 10 (see above). And, even more ridiculous, sometimes they just flat out state that you shouldn't even bother pursuing The Perfect 10 unless you have something exceptional to offer.

How bout a ridiculous example to clarify.

Mark is extremely attracted to Karen. She's a Perfect 10 in his little world, and he desperately wants to get to know her better. However, having recently read an article on Perfect 10s written by an expert, he knows he doesn't have much of a chance. After all, every guy wants a girl like her - The Perfect 10. And he's really no one special.

He concludes that Karen is out of his league and he needs to be a little more realistic. So he decides to go after Laura instead. She's pretty cute, and nice - about a 7 or 8 in his book. Probably about right for him he thinks. And even though he finds himself fairly happy with Laura, in the back of his mind, he'll always wish he had had more to offer, so that he would stand a chance with Karen.

Then there's Steve. He's been in love with Laura for 6 months. She's absolutely perfect to him. But he's sooo intimidated by her beauty. He also realizes that, seeing as how she's the most perfect female he's ever seen, every guy she meets wants her. He has no chance. He too read that article about Perfect 10s and realizes that he, being just an ordinary guy, doesn't have much of a chance with her. So he goes after someone more "in his league" - Karen.

So Mark's dating Laura because he feels Karen is out of his league. And Steve's dating Karen because he doesn't feel he has enough to offer a 10 like Laura. And neither is really happy.

How ridiculous! A ridiculous situation caused by ridiculous thinking.

(To Be Continued)

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 09-11-2016, 04:07 AM
Samster

Of course, I'm not really telling you anything here that you don't already know. I believe that you already know that beauty is completely subjective and can vary tremendously from guy to guy.

The problem is that you tend to "forget" this fact, or fail to use it to your advantage, as soon as your version of a "Ms. Perfect" appears.

You get intimidated. You get extremely nervous. Being an ordinary guy, you start feeling unworthy, like you don't really have anything to offer such a Goddess. You start thinking that she is so perfect that every guy in the place MUST want her. Rather than being "happy" about the opportunity to meet your Perfect 10, you begin to feel bad because you don't think you measure up or have what it takes to actually attract and keep such a lady.

The myth of The Perfect 10, and your belief in this myth, is handicapping you and limiting your social effectiveness. However, if you remember that the perception of a woman's physical beauty is completely subjective, and one guy's 10 is invariably another guy's 6, you will have a distinct advantage in dealing with women.

1) You will approach and pursue the women you really want. You won't feel the need to limit yourself to the ones that are "in your league."

2) You will display more confidence. You won't be as nervous when dealing with your 10. You will understand that she is NOT every guy's version of a 10, and you will feel less pressure as you're not in competition with every other guy on the planet.

3) You will be able to focus on the fact that it's your job to evaluate her, to see if she's good enough for you, not the other way around. You will stand up for yourself, demand respect, and clearly communicate the fact that YOU are special and she should be trying to impress you.

4) You will actually be happier when with your Perfect 10. It seems to be more satisfying to find someone who is perfect for us, than it is to find someone who is just flat-out perfect.

So, my fellow Don Juans, pursue your dream women. Pursue them with passion, confidence, knowledge, and style.

And who knows. This world's wacky enough that you just might wind up being her version of "The Perfect 10."

Allen Thompson

I disagree w/ guru Thompson that you hv to pursue your dream gal. When u first meet a gal you like very much, tell her exactly what is in ur mind, what you want to do to her. Then let her come to you. If you're shy n timid, practice on gals who are only slightly attractive to u. After 200-300 gals, you will become very competent.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 13-11-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I had to go to Gotham City 3 weeks ago for urgent business n personal affairs. Now for the good news.

I will return to SG in less than a week.

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a very light drinker, and 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

Second hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints:

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking $300. Some gals may want $500! But biz is bad n you can always negotiate. I hv balance n expense per pax is as low as $70!

I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

For high end joints, I like to keep a new bottle for as long as possible. Sometimes many months! I tip the mummy generously, n in return, she will get the room charge reduced to a token. It's a win-win-win-win situation. Obviously good for us, the mummies n the gals. It's also good for the joints. Why? More customers beget more attractive gals which in turn beget more customers...

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas prettier dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 18-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

I'm back in SG.

The two types of joints:

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking $300. Some gals may want $500! But biz is bad n you can always negotiate. I hv balance n expense per pax is as low as $70!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-11-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Good morning!

To all bros,

I want to be brutally honest n controversial again. Here is a litmus test of how much you value yourself as a MAN and your true level of self mastery.

Will you be insecure and jealous when you know other men (including your friends) are hitting on your wives/GFs/mistresses/lovers/er nai constantly? What if you find out that the girl/woman you like or love very much is being fxxked by other man (men)?

Be honest w/ yourself.

If your answer is YES, you will need to improve your confidence, self assurance, self esteem, self mastery, and mindset/meta frame.

If the gal is merely a potential GF w/ whom you have not had a sexual relationship, you need even more help!! Getting jealous over someone who is NOT even your gal is ridiculous.

If your answer is NO, never, congrats! Your awesome MANLY behaviour n mindset hv earned my highest respect!! I would like u to be my mentor.

If your girl/woman is very attractive, many men will salivate over her good looks and sexy figure. And they will try very hard to get into her pants.

If you're the prize n have higher value than she, why would u be jealous or insecure? Actually it would be depressing if very few men are salivating over her everyday. It means she is unattractive.

If your woman has been fxxking another man. Just walk away. It's her big loss n she is NOT good enough for u. It's a great blessing because you hv many younger n prettier girls of your type eagerly waiting for u...

I just received the following on the subject of jealousy, one of the biggest relationship killers.

How to Lose a Woman - Fast!

Are you the jealous type?

I hope not!

Jealousy is one of the quickest and surest ways to get DUMPED.

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. It indicates a lack of confidence on your part. By acting in a jealous fashion you're essentially "telling her" that you don't feel worthy of her love, and that you're worried she's going to find one of the many, many guys out there who are "better than" you.

Not to mention the fact that it's an incredibly annoying personality trait!

Never forget that women are attracted to CONFIDENCE in men. If a woman realizes that you're lacking in self-confidence then she'll lose respect for you. And if she doesn't respect you, she can't love you. And every time you act like a jealous idiot, you lose more of that respect.

Now don't try to tell me that you're the "jealous type" not because of a lack of confidence, but because you really love and care about her. Or because you can't trust her. I'm not buying it... and she won't either.

Jealousy is about YOU and your feelings of insecurity - your lack of confidence - your feelings of inferiority. And it's your problem. It has nothing to do with her. (And if you really can't trust her, then why are you wasting your time. Find someone that you can trust!)

So what do you do if you ARE the jealous type?

Well, since you know that acting in a jealous fashion will push her away from you, and acting in a confident fashion will draw her toward you (by increasing her respect for you), then...

... ACT CONFIDENT.

Let her do whatever she wants. Give her all the freedom she wants. Don't complain when she goes out with her friends. Smile when she says she's going to have lunch with her old boyfriend. Encourage her to go to that male strip club. Proudly display your confidence to her.

And know that ACTING CONFIDENT in the face of these circumstances (which make most men jealous) will actually draw her to you. By doing this, you're essentially turning a negative personality trait (jealousy) into a positive personality trait (self-confidence).

You should welcome these types of situations and view them as OPPORTUNITIES to display your confidence to her... and to draw her closer to you.

So the next time you start feeling those pangs of jealousy, and you start to worry, and you start getting anxious, and nervous -- remember this article and think...

"Awesome! This is an excellent opportunity for me to display my confidence, to set myself apart from all those other guys, and to blow her mind."

Powerful Stuff!

Allen Thompson

Your comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I hv a wechat grp w/ 50 like minded bros. Name of the grp? Badass Gentlemen of course!

A few days ago we were discussing man woman relationship, female attraction and what girls/women really crave, deep in the primitive parts of their brains (as opposed to the more advanced, conscious parts).

I like to summarize my sincere beliefs:

1) What a gal consciously wants n what her primitive brain wants are very different...knowing n acting on this is THE secret.

2) Deep in her primitive brain, she is searching and testing to see which man has the most self mastery n is the most trustworthy n dependable. It's a matter of life n death for her and her offspring.

3) Modern society is evolving too fast, much faster than our primitive brains can evolve n adapt. Hence we see so much misery n discord in man woman relationship. And most people don't get it.

4) A gal will never be truly attracted to a man who is chasing her n offering her big buck. I'm talking abt her primitive brain which is much more powerful than her more modern brain. If a man is wealthy n has high social/sexual value n awesome masculine character traits including self mastery, she will be greatly attracted and will chase him!!

5) Power in a relationship lies in the hand of the person who cares less. A healthy woman always wants her man to have the power. She wants to be submissive to him.

6) Be detached and non reactive to your dream gal's words and actions. If you are happy when she calls u, you're needy. Because your happiness depends on her behavior. Get it?

7) It means she has power over you. She can sense it in your voice!! Then she will lose attraction for u. Yup, you won't even know why. It's even more difficult to hide your emotions in a face to face situation. Your body language will be more revealing.

8) If a gal (including your special one) leaves you for whatever reason, let her go. You walk away, never look back. It's her loss! If you try to get her back, you're needy. BTW, THE best way to get your ex wife/GF/mistress/lover back is NOT to get her back.

9) Never chase a girl. Never be impatient, needy, insecure and jealous.

10) A man is always the PRIZE to his dream/special gal. If he doesn't believe he is, in his primitive brain, his relationship w/ her will fail, eventually. I'm 100% certain of this.

11) As for the type of gal I like to have a LT relationship with, I look at her in totality, holistically, taking into account every factor, every trait n every feature, the past, present n future...not just her looks, figure and pussy but also her facial micro expressions, voice, gait, character, personality, education level, etc.

12) Last but not least, the number of past sexual partners of a girl/woman is the most powerful predictor of her loyalty and fidelity to her new LT partner. There are ways with which a man can determine w/ fair accuracy the past sexual partners of any girl/woman. I need to find and read the article.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1