The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Predictions in summary as @ now >>>

MU Win....2 (charlie n lawro)

MU Draw..2 (imom n Jones)

MU Lose...1 (Paul)

For me...it's either another draw or loss depending on which team is sent onto the field n whether it is with or w/o CR7....but if CR7 plays with their best XI there shd be a minimum of at least 1 goal or maybe another hattrick n a win ???...
but if the bunch of lazy useless players turn up again, then definitely will be another loss
Wow !!...couldn't believe it that this is surprisingly 1 of their best game this season so far beating Brentford 3-0 n with a clean sheet some more ....1 of the goals a penalty was scored none other than by CR7, the prodigal son his 18th goal of the season n the other 2 scored by the frustrated guy B Fernandes n Varane 1st goal for the club...heard that Mata n Matic did v well in midfield but sad to say it's their last game for the club at old Strafford ...maybe they played well as a team to bid the 2 farewell ...Mctom was again bad in this game but was covered up by the rest of the team...best of all there was no McDisaster, replaced by Jones

So this time round lawro n esp Charlie r right again in their predictions but scoreline r not...let's hope they can beat Brighton n C Palace in their last 2 games this season...if they played the way they played early this morning against Brentford, the 2 r for their taking...they shd be able to slaughter them by at least 1 goal by CR7

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 03-05-2022 at 10:28 AM.
Old 05-05-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
The worst-kept secret in the past month is now official...

MANCHESTER UNITED APPOINTS ERIK TEN HAG AS MANAGER
Thursday 21 April 2022 18:10

Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Erik ten Hag as Men’s First Team Manager, subject to work visa requirements, from the end of this season until June 2025, with the option to extend for a further year.

John Murtough, Football Director, said: “During the past four years at Ajax, Erik has proved himself to be one of the most exciting and successful coaches in Europe, renowned for his team’s attractive, attacking football and commitment to youth.

“In our conversations with Erik leading up to this appointment, we were deeply impressed with his long-term vision for returning Manchester United to the level we want to be competing at, and his drive and determination to achieve that.

“We wish Erik the best of luck as he focuses on achieving a successful end to the season at Ajax and look forward to welcoming him to Manchester United this summer.”

Erik ten Hag said: “It is a great honour to be appointed manager of Manchester United and I am hugely excited by the challenge ahead. I know the history of this great club and the passion of the fans, and I am absolutely determined to develop a team capable of delivering the success they deserve.

“It will be difficult to leave Ajax after these incredible years, and I can assure our fans of my complete commitment and focus on bringing this season to a successful conclusion before I move to Manchester United.”

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...cial-statement
Hope I’m not too late to share my views on our up coming new manager

How many big names manager we have since Ferguson left? LVG? Mourinho?
Small name prob Moyes and ole…

Watching man United under Moyes and ole making me vomit blood always… their tactics and the players they choose

But now i realise it all down to the players… half of the squad need to be gone… we have to slowly rebuilt the team… just like Klopp he didn’t win the title in the first season when he came to Liverpool… and of cos I’m happy virus Pogba is finally gone…

Let be realistic here… our fav club is not going to win the title next season… I’m
Praying for a top three finish… get rid of all the deadwood and slowly rebuilt from there… it going to be a tough job for sure but I know our new manager hang in there

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 06-05-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Brighton v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61302408
Old 06-05-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Brighton v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ague-title-bid

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 07-05-2022, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Brighton v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ague-title-bid
MU will not win on the road

I say 1-0

My Daily Star column
Old 07-05-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Old 07-05-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
MU will not win on the road

I say 1-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-0
For the last game charlie n lawro predicted correctly a MU win but Paul didn't ..but this time round for tonight against Brighton both charlie n paul r predicting the same results of a MU loss ...hmmm...for now i go for a MU win or draw depending on which team they send out n whether or not McDisaster plays...whenever he plays there will be a goal scored against them due to his poor defending

Old 07-05-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

But now i realise it all down to the players… half of the squad need to be gone… we have to slowly rebuilt the team… just like Klopp he didn’t win the title in the first season when he came to Liverpool… and of cos I’m happy virus Pogba is finally gone…
Agree....the Brentford match shows the quality is there...but the players choose whether to play is another matter.

Think Klopp need a few seasons to make Liverpool what it is today.
I regret to say I was one of the ones who laugh at him initially.
I nickname him Jurgen Flopp....
Guess he have the last laugh now.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 07-05-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Simply do not know which Utd will turn up. Suspect will be a low-scoring 1:1 draw, but hoping to see more goals. So:

Brighton 2 : 2 Man Utd

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 08-05-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Simply do not know which Utd will turn up. Suspect will be a low-scoring 1:1 draw, but hoping to see more goals. So:

Brighton 2 : 2 Man Utd
Half time n they r already 1 down ...they could hv been down by another 3 goals if the Brighton strikers r good...seems like they hv no mood to play to score goals...all the time keep losing the ball n let all the Brighton players come forward to attack them ...they were being pressed rather than RR's gegenpressing...whole of the 1st half they were just defending only n could catch no balls ...looks like they gonna lose if they continue to play this way with some of the deadwood players like Varane n Mctom always losing the ball in midfield n defence ...sigh

Last edited by Rickey; 09-05-2022 at 11:15 AM.
Old 08-05-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Losing 4 nil to which team again can someone tell me pls?

I am beyond mad and speechless

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 08-05-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Losing 4 nil to which team again can someone tell me pls?

I am beyond mad and speechless
Brighton lor....1 of the mid-table teams ...gone case liao these useless players...ought to be ashamed of themselves wearing the MU jersey n badge...

don't know how to press other teams to score but instead got pressed back by them n let them score .. always keep losing the ball to the opposition players who can run faster than them with the ball towards their goal to score ...same old story, again always get defeated easily by teams below them...even their unknown players can score goals against them, believe it or not ..this GK DDG is hopeless tonight...couldnt even save any of the 4 goals scored by Brighton (could only save 1 the whole night) ...surprisingly this team that started tonight was the same as the one that beat Brentford 3-0....I think the last match against C Palace will be the same result...

but to be fair to them they got 4 balls that hit the target but we're saved by the good Brighton GK but still on the whole Brighton players played much better than them...can run faster than them n know how to press them to sardines

Old 08-05-2022, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brighton lor....1 of the mid-table teams ...gone case liao these useless players...ought to be ashamed of themselves wearing the MU jersey n badge...

don't know how to press other teams to score but instead got pressed back by them n let them score .. always keep losing the ball to the opposition players who can run faster than them with the ball towards their goal to score ...same old story, again always get defeated easily by teams below them...even their unknown players can score goals against them, believe it or not ..this GK DDG is hopeless tonight...couldnt even save any of the 4 goals scored by Brighton (could only save 1 the whole night) ...surprisingly this team that started tonight was the same as the one that beat Brentford 3-0....I think the last match against C Palace will be the same result...

but to be fair to them they got 4 balls that hit the target but we're saved by the good Brighton GK but still on the whole Brighton players played much better than them...can run faster than them n know how to press them to sardines
Manu is also a mid table team!

排队中: 清空中
Old 08-05-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
Manu is also a mid table team!
Worse than a mid-table team, they r now a relegation team ...if they hv been playing shits like tis since the 1st game of the season, today they would hv been 1 of the last 3 teams at the bottom of the table n will be relegated to the championship...all of them from the board downwards except CR7 shd be removed if they want to fight for titles n trophies like they use to in the past

Last edited by Rickey; 09-05-2022 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-05-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This Brighton hardly plays well at home....the record was in Man U's favor.

Very lethargic display and many would think the club played a mid week European game.

I wasn't surprise with the defeat...but conceding 4 goals after an hour was terrible.
To top it off, display no fighting spirit to at least pull a goal back.

As usual, no conviction to hold on to the ball and chase after loose balls.
Like what Mo Salah mentioned...."they keep giving us the ball and made it easy for us"

I didn't watch the Brentford match and god knows how Man U defeat them 3-0. It is more or less the same team.

Basically the entire team lose heart after conceding the 2nd goal.

Luckily, still need to play one more match and the "nightmare" will be over for us.

I think Ten Hag should just bring the entire Ajax team to OT.

Replaced every single one of them.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1