The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 16
kerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkerpal1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2291...886/?ref=share
Old 10-06-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd visit to XM at MDL. Due to only have limited chance and vit M to "play" once a while. She's the one I will go to as I will know it will be worthwhile. Used to visit different ML to tryout more ML, but I have keep returning to her.
Although there are other MLs in MDL but i find she's the prettiest. She's really gives her all for massage and sensual. She did not check her phone when doing the deed. The only time she leave is to get the hot towel to wipe the lotion off my back.
Very accommodating lady, very friendly.
She is a gem for me. Will keep returning to her when got chance and vit M.
Old 10-06-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

I thought this AQ used to work in Kovan mrt side?
I tink now no more fj. I tried jxxjxx her massGe not bad too.
Old 10-06-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
further down ussc, there are 2 spas...hxxxxxy spa & Spa Rxxxle...both have lower price package but no massage of thighs...need to.upgrade then.have....lan lan, no.choice tried both at different days....Hxxxxxy Spa..compared to Spa Rxxxxx, the girls.are less pretty...the other Spa girls are in tight yoga pants...spending include special is about the same...Spa Rxxxxx sometimes more....total around $140 and above....really must find good gems to feed our needs...these spas are like vampires...pls appreciate the bros who sacrifice their time and $ to test these places and give genuine FRs...landmines included..
Bro, I totally agree with you.

Thank you for spending your precious time to recki.

Spending more just to get massage on thighs, are ridiculous and money suckers.
Old 11-06-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkStrothard View Post
Pmed u bro
WOO UPZ
Old 11-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebear201784 View Post
3rd visit to XM at MDL. Due to only have limited chance and vit M to "play" once a while. She's the one I will go to as I will know it will be worthwhile. Used to visit different ML to tryout more ML, but I have keep returning to her.
Although there are other MLs in MDL but i find she's the prettiest. She's really gives her all for massage and sensual. She did not check her phone when doing the deed. The only time she leave is to get the hot towel to wipe the lotion off my back.
Very accommodating lady, very friendly.
She is a gem for me. Will keep returning to her when got chance and vit M.

Hi can pm what's MDL and the location of the ladies??
Old 14-06-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Underdogmetro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Planning to give XM and AQ a visit next week, hope all bros enjoy their sensual service, gems like them at reasonable price, quite rare to find alr
Can PM me contact pls
Old 14-06-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DesertRose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Planning to give XM and AQ a visit next week, hope all bros enjoy their sensual service, gems like them at reasonable price, quite rare to find alr
Please bro share contact with me. Thanks in advance
Old 15-06-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
I thought this AQ used to work in Kovan mrt side?
I tink now no more fj. I tried jxxjxx her massGe not bad too.
The Kovan MRT side u refering to is the new ML which just join MDL. Another new is called JxxJxx.

AQ & XM is the pioneer of MDL. Basic tier servicing… 😂
Old 15-06-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Long time i didnt visit XM, she keep texting me she miss my jokes and my tiny banana. I told her busy with work and no spare Mr. M to give her
Old 16-06-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
demon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Can share XM AQ Jxx Jxx ctc?
Old 16-06-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon1000 View Post
Can share XM AQ Jxx Jxx ctc?
Steady lei.. wechat collection or u want tried all 3 at one go? Hahaha
Old 16-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Mrleovirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was just there, very quiet
Old 16-06-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Long time i didnt visit XM, she keep texting me she miss my jokes and my tiny banana. I told her busy with work and no spare Mr. M to give her
Just visited her during the weekend. According to her, business is a tad slow. Lucky for me, her services got better though besides licking my nipple, she kissed all over my upper half of my body. Also did her style of juagen. Ended lying beside me while jerking me off. Quite shiok!
Old 17-06-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Just visited her during the weekend. According to her, business is a tad slow. Lucky for me, her services got better though besides licking my nipple, she kissed all over my upper half of my body. Also did her style of juagen. Ended lying beside me while jerking me off. Quite shiok!
She did the same to me before. I dont really like licking my nipples but i prefer licking my dick haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread