The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kume2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local girls on onlyfans

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
I’m with you bro and was never a fan of seeding money to these regular looking girls who just wanna make a quick buck with their body.

I know it’s not my money, but imagine these girls laughing with their bf and friends over stupid money paid for them to do weird stuff. Is that still money well spent??
More worth to pay them than our fucking useless ministars
Old 05-04-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
https://fb.watch/7D_WtwTbiS/

Wonder if any guys here still wanna subscribe to these girls now that they can see them without all the filters and editing…

17k a month geeez, this is such a toxic culture, especially for future generation. Why will kids wanna work hard in school if they think that they can just earn 17k based off posting implied nudes
Fucking self-entitled, attention-seeking whores. Can't stand the way they talk. They are just bitching around like spoilt brats. They can say whatever they want, but end of the day they are just selling their bodies for money.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 05-04-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Fucking self-entitled, attention-seeking whores. Can't stand the way they talk. They are just bitching around like spoilt brats. They can say whatever they want, but end of the day they are just selling their bodies for money.
Hi bro,
17K peak month, let say she average 10K per month for the next 5 years is 600K plus...that is all for the rest of her life.
So at 18 years plus 5 years she would be 23, After that, her sexual market value will drop because she is getting older and there are newer 18 years on the market.
How much cost of living every month in SG?
3000K a month??? let say..that would be 16.5 years not counting the spending for the first 5 years....
At 39 years old, who are going to marry them?
Are they able to work and earn 3000K a month for the rest of their life?
Cause, not serious high value men will ever marry them.

My humble two cents.
Old 10-04-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kume2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kume2me View Post
More worth to pay them than our fucking useless ministars
Yes bitch, your cunt is itching for a dog?
Old 18-05-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
T1lorone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would never get an onlyfans account, I think this is already too much. But I am completely neutral about those girls who have accounts there, they earn easy money on guys who are willing to pay them. I have a friend who is a fan of onlyfans, and he constantly renews his subscription. He recently found one site, free onlyfans for your dream, where he can watch girls' accounts for free for a while; it's very convenient. So it seems to me that you just need to make everything easier. All the best!
Old 18-05-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
17K peak month, let say she average 10K per month for the next 5 years is 600K plus...that is all for the rest of her life.
So at 18 years plus 5 years she would be 23, After that, her sexual market value will drop because she is getting older and there are newer 18 years on the market.
3000K a month??? let say..that would be 16.5 years not counting the spending for the first 5 years....

My humble two cents.
I think by then they already found some rich Roberts to marry off and settled. 🤣
Old 19-05-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceJKD View Post
I think by then they already found some rich Roberts to marry off and settled. 🤣
Hi bro,
Singapore must have lots of smart Roberts hah...

My humble two cents.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Clicked in and really is boner deflater. Only 1 out of 6 is acceptable. Those blowing money on onlyfans is really kumgong
Old 24-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 11
thearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of lightthearchitect is a glorious beacon of light

Easily to kena carrot
Old 18-07-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
bbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Reviving this thread. Any bros wanna trade local only fans content?

Here’s one I have but not sure if she’s still on OF: https://instagram.com/ileanepoleland...RlODBiNWFlZA==
Old 19-07-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Reviving this thread. Any bros wanna trade local only fans content?

Here’s one I have but not sure if she’s still on OF: https://instagram.com/ileanepoleland...RlODBiNWFlZA==
Dun waste time on local OF. U probably need to pay more to buy the nicer stuff after subscription.
Old 20-07-2023, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 3
Hakomucho is a splendid one to beholdHakomucho is a splendid one to beholdHakomucho is a splendid one to beholdHakomucho is a splendid one to beholdHakomucho is a splendid one to beholdHakomucho is a splendid one to beholdHakomucho is a splendid one to beholdHakomucho is a splendid one to behold

-------------

Last edited by Hakomucho; 21-07-2023 at 12:20 AM. Reason: ------
Old 20-07-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11531 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

passing by to see leaks.
Old 20-07-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Skythunder is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.
this is make sense. this is short term not long term.
Old 20-07-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Stellarlunar is Cool - loads of Potential

Sexy ruby. Hannah evelle also gt onlyfans
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1