The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 13-07-2020, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

The 2nd Guy

The first cut is the deepest. It REALLY hurt, discovering your bf cheating on you and the relationship dying silently. No pages, no voicemails, none. I was tempted to go to his place and confront him but I wasn't sure if I could bear the sight of two of them together, hand in hand. I had given so much, so so much. why did it end up like this?

All sorts of wild thoughts came racing through my mind. Am I not pretty enough? Did I do something wrong? Was it something I said? Did I... did I not give him enough physically? I began to close myself up again. Didn't find the courage to share with the clique I was with though they sensed something was amiss with me.

So the 2nd half of my year of studies suffered. Barely did enough to advance to sec 4. During the year end hols, I thought I'd keep myself busy with working a part time job. So I did, working retail.

And... fate is cruel.

Enter guy number 2, let's name him Mark.
Old 13-07-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see TS sis back with her latest instalment abt the 2nd guy who had her...Mark

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-07-2020, 06:34 AM
Samster

moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mark is a smooth talker. He could talk his way out of jail in a life sentence. He was really tall, and spotted an "armani" haircut. He was much older (at least to a teenager) at 19-20 years old and was a little on the plus side. I was 15 going on 16. We met each other during the retail job I was at. Though still nursing a heartbreak, the only reason I spoke to him was... he knows Brian. Yup, fate is cruel.

I guess part of me was still interested in knowing what my ex was up to. How was he doing? Was he still with that girl? Old flames die hard... It was during one of those times we were chatting (at least he was trying to chat with me) while standing idly waiting for customers Mark casually mentioned he knew I used to go out with Brian.

Whatever lingering feelings I had for Brian probably drove me to speak more with Mark. Gradually and naturally, we became close. The December retail came and went and I was back in school. I still maintained contact with Mark and did go meet him for simple coffeeshop lunches occasionally. Then he invited me to a "tea dance".

What in the world was a "tea dance"? Mentally I pictured people holding dainty cups of tea while trying to waltz with each other. Then I pictured Mark... Nope.. Uh-uh, no way in hell... It was decided that my baptism into the "tea dancing" scene was 1 saturday afternoon at one of the most popular spots of its time in Orchard Road and his only instruction to me was "dress to kill".

I was flusterred. How does 1 "dress to kill"? My regular going out fashion at that time was mostly tee and jeans with the occasional denim skirt. Dressing up meant looking at the extremely miserable section of a smattering of full-length floral print dresses that only saw the outside of the wardrobe once a year during CNY. After receiving help from my more adventurous friends, I manage to borrow my 1st tea dance outfit - a toga lyrca crop top and mini skirt.

As I stepped into my virgin tea dance experience, I was immediately captivated by the sounds and the light. It was... futuristic for me. Mark taught to let myself go in the music and move to the beat as I pleased. In short, the experience was fascinating and I eagerly looked forward to an invitation to the next tea dance.

The aftermath of tea dances were usually a meal and mostly hanging out at someone's place because we already expended our weekly budgets. It was during these hangout sessions that I was introduced to two extremely addictive substances - cigarettes and alcohol. There was always a generous supply of both.

On a sidenote, this was the year my folks were running a business with an uncle overseas. They flew in and out of town frequently. Hence, I was left in the care of an aunt who popped over every other day to make sure that the house was still a house and that I hadn't demolished it. She would always come by on Friday evenings to make sure I was all set for the weekend. She never came by on Saturdays or Sundays without leaving me a note on my voicemail, usually a day, beforehand. This was perfect. Schoolwise I was doing well enough to ensure that my parents didn't launch an inquisition on me.

Soon I had my second, third and subsequent tea dances, followed by the regular drinking sessions. During one of these sessions I had one drop too much and was totally feeling woozy by the end of the night. I don't hold my alcohol very well, even now. Mark volunteered to send me home. I was still awake, just unable to walk straight. As he plonked me on the bed and sat beside me, we had a moment.

That moment lingered on and gradually he leaned forward and kissed me. Kisses followed by touches which became caresses. I gave in to his advances and reciprocated. Not long after, my clothes came off followed by his. In the drunken stupor I was in, I could only react with sounds as I felt that familiar piercing sensation at my initmate part. Soon it picked up pace, Mark was fucking me.

I must have passed out as I woke up the next day in the same state I was in. My clothes were all over my room. Mark was nowhere to be seen. He did leave me a note, a handwritten single word note - "Thanks".

Last edited by moonlightzz; 14-07-2020 at 09:12 AM.
Old 14-07-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Written in v. good English...TS sis must hv aced her English language papers in her "O" n "A" level exams

Old 14-07-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
Mark is a smooth talker.

I must have passed out as I woke up the next day in the same state I was in. My clothes were all over my room. Mark was nowhere to be seen. He did leave me a note, a handwritten single word note - "Thanks".

Thanks.

+14 cheers!
Old 15-07-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 15-07-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Mark is a smooth talker. He could talk his way out of jail in a life sentence. He was really tall, and spotted an "armani" haircut. He was much older (at least to a teenager) at 19-20 years old and was a little on the plus side. I was 15 going on 16. We met each other during the retail job I was at. Though still nursing a heartbreak, the only reason I spoke to him was... he knows Brian. Yup, fate is cruel.

I guess part of me was still interested in knowing what my ex was up to. How was he doing? Was he still with that girl? Old flames die hard... It was during one of those times we were chatting (at least he was trying to chat with me) while standing idly waiting for customers Mark casually mentioned he knew I used to go out with Brian.

Whatever lingering feelings I had for Brian probably drove me to speak more with Mark. Gradually and naturally, we became close. The December retail came and went and I was back in school. I still maintained contact with Mark and did go meet him for simple coffeeshop lunches occasionally. Then he invited me to a "tea dance".

What in the world was a "tea dance"? Mentally I pictured people holding dainty cups of tea while trying to waltz with each other. Then I pictured Mark... Nope.. Uh-uh, no way in hell... It was decided that my baptism into the "tea dancing" scene was 1 saturday afternoon at one of the most popular spots of its time in Orchard Road and his only instruction to me was "dress to kill".

I was flusterred. How does 1 "dress to kill"? My regular going out fashion at that time was mostly tee and jeans with the occasional denim skirt. Dressing up meant looking at the extremely miserable section of a smattering of full-length floral print dresses that only saw the outside of the wardrobe once a year during CNY. After receiving help from my more adventurous friends, I manage to borrow my 1st tea dance outfit - a toga lyrca crop top and mini skirt.

As I stepped into my virgin tea dance experience, I was immediately captivated by the sounds and the light. It was... futuristic for me. Mark taught to let myself go in the music and move to the beat as I pleased. In short, the experience was fascinating and I eagerly looked forward to an invitation to the next tea dance.

The aftermath of tea dances were usually a meal and mostly hanging out at someone's place because we already expended our weekly budgets. It was during these hangout sessions that I was introduced to two extremely addictive substances - cigarettes and alcohol. There was always a generous supply of both.

On a sidenote, this was the year my folks were running a business with an uncle overseas. They flew in and out of town frequently. Hence, I was left in the care of an aunt who popped over every other day to make sure that the house was still a house and that I hadn't demolished it. She would always come by on Friday evenings to make sure I was all set for the weekend. She never came by on Saturdays or Sundays without leaving me a note on my voicemail, usually a day, beforehand. This was perfect. Schoolwise I was doing well enough to ensure that my parents didn't launch an inquisition on me.

Soon I had my second, third and subsequent tea dances, followed by the regular drinking sessions. During one of these sessions I had one drop too much and was totally feeling woozy by the end of the night. I don't hold my alcohol very well, even now. Mark volunteered to send me home. I was still awake, just unable to walk straight. As he plonked me on the bed and sat beside me, we had a moment.

That moment lingered on and gradually he leaned forward and kissed me. Kisses followed by touches which became caresses. I gave in to his advances and reciprocated. Not long after, my clothes came off followed by his. In the drunken stupor I was in, I could only react with sounds as I felt that familiar piercing sensation at my initmate part. Soon it picked up pace, Mark was fucking me.

That thanks seems thankless
Old 15-07-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
That thanks seems thankless
Could feel it's heartless
Old 15-07-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 15-07-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mixed feelings. That’s what I felt as I read that note over and over.

“Thanks”

What the hell was that supposed to mean? Are we dating couple now?

I waited for Mark’s voicemail. It didn’t come. Each day the confusion grew. I finally plucked up enough courage and voicemailed him asking to meet.

The meet up started with a dinner at which we only exchanged pleasantries. We then proceeded to walk at the park near my place. The whole time there was silence as we walked around aimlessly. Finally, in a moment of bravado, I mustered everything within me and moved to hold his hand. What’s the worst that could happen right? He’s seen and touched everything already.
The moment our hands met, he jolted and retracted his hand immediately as though he touched burning coals.

I, too, was shocked, never anticipated such a violent reaction from him. In that moment of confusion, I thought that perhaps giving him a moment of tenderness would be perfect. So I called out to him “Dear... What’s wrong?”

“Don’t call me dear, we are not stead.” Came the reply. As soon as those words reached my ears, tears started to form. “I thought you were lonely after Brian left you.”

Sleepless, tearful nights ensued. Who can I blame?
That was the end of guy number 2
Old 15-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lustrous5122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Camping here for more updates
Old 15-07-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear... What’s wrong?”

“Don’t call me dear, we are not stead.” Came the reply. As soon as those words reached my ears, tears started to form. “I thought you were lonely after Brian left you.”

Sleepless, tearful nights ensued. Who can I blame?
That was the end of guy number 2
Wow !...so fast end r/s ??...it's so sad n breaks the heart ...cry tgt with TS sis

Old 15-07-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Gormet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping gear activated, thanks and keep on updating
Advert Space Available