The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolish View Post
Is she the one with damn good figure and big boobs one?
she became boss of a spin-off spa for a while i think.
Old 07-12-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 13
roombc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroombc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroombc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroombc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ah lamb figure is super nice, smooth n big nice firm real boobs. She is tall, around 170cm. Looking for source to get in contact with her n her pictures. Meant no harm, but just wanna stay in contact n check if she is coming to sg again.. Had a great bonk n nice chat with her last time. Xiao Nuo was great too. This 201 spa indeed bring bk alot of great memories.

i remember waiting for little lamb nearly 2 hrs, waiting for her to come bk from supper.. worth all the wait while she give me the best bonk i ever had...
Old 07-12-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Wonder which of the lady still in town now?
Old 07-12-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel View Post
Wonder which of the lady still in town now?
None left... All is history and memories..
Old 07-12-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Yes. LV wasn’t from 201 SBR but from above Tanjong Pagar Korean restaurant no?
Yes, that's right
Cos i still can remember hearing loud kpop from the korean restaurant when i bonking LV.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
For the Tian Tian girls who stayed here a while, they would have rotated amongst the different shops. 201A SBR, 64A TP, 139 Kitchener, 743 NBR plus during the later stages, 200 SBR as well.

LV had a very short stint at 201SBR but I heard she found the competition too damn hot so she went back to 64A.

Lamb was usually in 201A but she went to 139 Kitchener for a while, then went back to 201A

The girls stopped rotating, only after being cautioned to work only at the address stated in their work permits.
The first 201 gers i tried are Tina & May ....
Old 07-12-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 11
mfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why no one mention about kawaii? A little ting tong and looks like Shuri Atomi
Old 08-12-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Yes, that's right
Cos i still can remember hearing loud kpop from the korean restaurant when i bonking LV.
Haha thts funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfcspiralxxx View Post
Waiting for u to talk about her bro
Old 08-12-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

in the past i thought the massage at 201 was bad. now mls don't even bother giving a massage.
Old 08-12-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
chiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiaweihonghong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
she used to be good when she first arrived. then she started saying dont talk too big dont take too long. but all was good while she was in Singapore.

heard she got together with one singapore guy

but xiao nuo was true love. her looks and body. one of the best
Old 08-12-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wah May legend bro lol
Old 08-12-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
Diabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Kawaii is good, together with LV and Michelle, too bad they have become ladies of the past now....
Old 08-12-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 11
mfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolic View Post
Kawaii is good, together with LV and Michelle, too bad they have become ladies of the past now....
😢 yea gone were the days

Last edited by mfcspiralxxx; 09-12-2020 at 12:56 AM.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tina is pioneer+founder partner
Old 09-12-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaweihonghong View Post
she used to be good when she first arrived. then she started saying dont talk too big dont take too long. but all was good while she was in Singapore.

heard she got together with one singapore guy

but xiao nuo was true love. her looks and body. one of the best

Ya her Svc standard drop when as compare to her when she first arrive.. Michelle xiao nuo,kawaii,lamb..lamb was good I like her body not too skinny..hahaha we need joint like 201..haiz during 201 prime day there are 4-5 sister outlets around town Sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1