The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Ya her Svc standard drop when as compare to her when she first arrive.. Michelle xiao nuo,kawaii,lamb..lamb was good I like her body not too skinny..hahaha we need joint like 201..haiz during 201 prime day there are 4-5 sister outlets around town Sia
I think it's worth understanding this in context of the girl's situation. Kawaii stayed very long in Singapore. Nearly 2 years if I remember correctly. After so long it's very understandable for the girls to think of sex only in mechanical terms. Kawaii knows herself very well, she didn't want to "burn out" too quickly like what happened to Xiao Nuo so she purposefully refuses to let herself be advertised until the last 6+ months of her stay when business obviously dropped and she was on White Card. I admire Kawaii for her strategy and her focus on work. She went home with a nice sum of money and became a lady boss. She was the envy of many of the 201 girls.

Only Michelle I think gave consistent service all the way. That girl I think is borderline nymphomaniac. She loves sex and given her circumstances (she has a daughter to support back in China) she knows she will be in this line for a long long time. Lamb is the same, her financial situation is bad enough for her to contemplate being in the line for a long time, so she understands the need to give consistently good service.

For those chiongsters who fucked the girls often enough they will notice that at the end of their tenure, the service standards generally drop considerably. This line is not something which the girls can say they like doing and they don't actually enjoy the sex most of the time.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

My fav is Chanel and fang fang
Old 09-12-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Seriously, how many actually will enjoy sex when giving service? Imagine you need to go fuck different dinosaurs or aunties every day, don't think you can get it up even. These poor ladies all have their own difficulties for them to contemplate working in this line.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all

Yah man I miss chanel. She was the first ML that I went raw with and allow me to creampie. She has the best bbbj ever. Our first raw session she ask me dun shoot inside her finish in her mouth. Then she suck the living life out of me when I was cumming. Subsequent sessions she allowed me to creampie her. I still remember one session as I was leaving she said your sperm is running down my legs. Makes me want to wack one more round but she already have ppl waiting for her. Haiz those were the times.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason21 View Post
Yah man I miss chanel. She was the first ML that I went raw with and allow me to creampie. She has the best bbbj ever. Our first raw session she ask me dun shoot inside her finish in her mouth. Then she suck the living life out of me when I was cumming. Subsequent sessions she allowed me to creampie her. I still remember one session as I was leaving she said your sperm is running down my legs. Makes me want to wack one more round but she already have ppl waiting for her. Haiz those were the times.
Ah. That's why her nickname....is .God's mouth. Lol

Not bad she found love Down Under, has a husband and a 2 year old boy. Sometimes dreams do come true.....
Old 10-12-2020, 05:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I think it's worth understanding this in context of the girl's situation. Kawaii stayed very long in Singapore. Nearly 2 years if I remember correctly. After so long it's very understandable for the girls to think of sex only in mechanical terms. Kawaii knows herself very well, she didn't want to "burn out" too quickly like what happened to Xiao Nuo so she purposefully refuses to let herself be advertised until the last 6+ months of her stay when business obviously dropped and she was on White Card. I admire Kawaii for her strategy and her focus on work. She went home with a nice sum of money and became a lady boss. She was the envy of many of the 201 girls.

Only Michelle I think gave consistent service all the way. That girl I think is borderline nymphomaniac. She loves sex and given her circumstances (she has a daughter to support back in China) she knows she will be in this line for a long long time. Lamb is the same, her financial situation is bad enough for her to contemplate being in the line for a long time, so she understands the need to give consistently good service.

For those chiongsters who fucked the girls often enough they will notice that at the end of their tenure, the service standards generally drop considerably. This line is not something which the girls can say they like doing and they don't actually enjoy the sex most of the time.
Heard one thing about Michelle her record is 20custpmer a day..hahah anyway she earn 7figure SGD by the time she went back China
Old 10-12-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Not bad she found love Down Under, has a husband and a 2 year old boy. Sometimes dreams do come true.....
Yup she’s a nice person, happy for her
Seems like the hubby love her a lot

She wanted to raw too, but insist on protection, too risky
Old 10-12-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason21 View Post
first session rawed and creampie.. only one session i used a CD cos she is having period.. my first and last time beating the red light... not my cup of tea..
Old 10-12-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Wah.... Anyone wan trade.... I wan chanel social media just to go see see........ Can give list b or list c items in my trade thread......
Old 11-12-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
Yeah last time 221 JB also amazing. Heard Candy got pregnant from raw then aborted
Candy was good also. Machiam those ah Lian high on drugs
Old 11-12-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Wah.... Anyone wan trade.... I wan chanel social media just to go see see........ Can give list b or list c items in my trade thread......
Hahaha I have Chanel Trista LV social media but I doubt they will accept stranger request
Old 11-12-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
first session rawed and creampie.. only one session i used a CD cos she is having period.. my first and last time beating the red light... not my cup of tea..
Had raw a few ml from tian tian joint,Michelle Chanel meow meow fanny..wah really miss them Sia..
Old 11-12-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had raw a few ml from tian tian joint,Michelle Chanel meow meow fanny..wah really miss them Sia..
U remind me of meow meow .....
Old 11-12-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This Chanel i nvr tried but remembered her ads gimmicks .... 神之口。
Very catchy one.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tina is pioneer+founder partner
I still remembered Tina was pregnant after subsequent visits.
Her job is literally 收钱 。。。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1