The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Pupp is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Ladies selling themself at Tiktok

All bro, anyone tried these ladies that advertised themself on tiktok. Mostly $150 for 90 mins or 2hrs. Service include massage with full service. Tried asking them, mostly are PRC studying in singapore part time in these services. Most of them stay at HDB or condo room. Wonder if any bro tried before, please share. Thanks
Old 29-10-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
Darge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladies selling themself at Tiktok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupp View Post
All bro, anyone tried these ladies that advertised themself on tiktok. Mostly $150 for 90 mins or 2hrs. Service include massage with full service. Tried asking them, mostly are PRC studying in singapore part time in these services. Most of them stay at HDB or condo room. Wonder if any bro tried before, please share. Thanks
Dun be fooled by these tiktok gals.
Old 29-10-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Dun be fooled by these tiktok gals.
Thats why, I want to see if anyone tried before? Because very tempting, dont know will kenna scam or not?
Old 29-10-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Got in touch with many such "students" via WeChat.
Red flags popped up everywhere.
Try at your own risk.
Correct, most of them are so call student PRC studying in singapore. And they stay in HDB or condo. Dont feel safe
Old 29-10-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Got in touch with many such "students" via WeChat.
Red flags popped up everywhere.
Try at your own risk.
I almost wanted to try a girl who said staying in boon lay area condo. But I still hold back, due to not sure what will happen. So any bro tried before please share.
Old 29-10-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ilwue08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirm all those places they stay at is near a 7-11 or similar. Won't be surprised if they pull a "card for sex" scam. It's the same as checking the nearby section on Michat
Old 29-10-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilwue08 View Post
Confirm all those places they stay at is near a 7-11 or similar. Won't be surprised if they pull a "card for sex" scam. It's the same as checking the nearby section on Michat
What do you mean by card for sex scam? The boon lay girl actually say meet me at her place nearby and bring me up. But I say next time, not free that day.
Old 29-10-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do you mean by card for sex scam? The boon lay girl actually say meet me at her place nearby and bring me up. But I say next time, not free that day.
when you reach the place, they will ask you go to nearby 7-11 to do the necessary top up card or credit purchase

And by the time you actually take the trouble to reach that location, psychologically you will feel "invested" - having spent time and money halfway - so high chance will go ahead and then get scammed. It's a common pressure tactic.
Old 29-10-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Stay away.
Think with big head, not small head.
Old 29-10-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
Darge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
when you reach the place, they will ask you go to nearby 7-11 to do the necessary top up card or credit purchase

And by the time you actually take the trouble to reach that location, psychologically you will feel "invested" - having spent time and money halfway - so high chance will go ahead and then get scammed. It's a common pressure tactic.
10000% spot on! These scammers use the same tactics. Dun give them your hard earn $$$$.
Old 29-10-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dondondonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Ladies selling themself at Tiktok

Those spa ones aside, the rest:

1. Scam
Ditto what others have said

2. OKT
The person messaging you is not the one that appears on the videos.
Likely the OKT or the admin person who will arrange for the appointment.
And since it is a stable of girls, the person that you end up with will not be the one in the video.
Try messaging the person using another id. Usually their first rather odd question to you is where you stay. Give them another location far from the previous one you gave. Likely they will still say she stays near you.
Old 29-10-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondondonkey View Post

1. Scam

2. OKT
And since it is a stable of girls, the person that you end up with will not be the one in the video.
Try messaging the person using another id. Usually their first rather odd question to you is where you stay. Give them another location far from the previous one you gave. Likely they will still say she stays near you.

Its not hard
Its called "thinking"

Some are genuine, and the redflags of the scams wud be obvious to the proverbial blindman.

Not an issue about hdb or etc...if she is real...go shag her...wat u worry.

But its ALWAYS cash at meet..no other.

And if you are not using faux id/image on yr own TT/WC u are a muppet.

Just be prepared that you MAY travel to xyz locus and get asked to do scam stuff. Easiest way to avoid...insist VC ...if she is real she will 99% do so
Old 30-10-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondondonkey View Post

1. Scam

2. OKT
Yes confirmed scammer, I ask what mode of payment and all of them reply itunes. Like what the other bro say, when you reach there they will pressure you to buy itune gift card.
Aside from the spas ad. The rest with those single pretty lady were scam. So all bros don’t ever even try.
Old 30-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 1
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Confirm scam.

Ask for deposit 1st then ask u to pay via SG dash or paynow to some weird company.
I know this person who met with a "freelance", she asked for payment upon meeting and ran off with an excuse
Old 30-10-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
CreamyDurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Stay HDB, you wanna die together with them? Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1