The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Guys, coco move out of ping ping place after they quarrel is it? Like very bad mood. Lol! Anyone go look for her after she left balestier? Her juagen is like no 1 in SG. Wasted if she retires
Coco is in Chinatown now.

Last edited by bondage; 23-03-2022 at 10:29 AM.
Old 23-03-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Coco is in Chinatown now.
Got what service now?
Old 23-03-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Got what service now?
Same be same as before. Proper curtain TCM. Heard rates may have changed
Old 23-03-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling itchy today so text a few ML see who free Baby was the first to reply after a series of text teasing, i gave in and head down to look for her. Haha!

P Spa is the same old P Spa... Hardware still jin old but who cares. Baby saw me shr was like "好久不见了哦。。。去哪里鬼混了!" Hug hug abit and proceed for massage.

Her step back and kneeling skills seems to improve a fair bit. I was like cracking here and there. Thru out the session I keep smacking her perky butt to tease her until I ownself beh tahan and flip myself.. Lol! "来来。。不要按了!"

The rest is history....... She is still as cute, butt still as perky. But not for boob lovers la... Haha.
Old 23-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys, coco move out of ping ping place after they quarrel is it? Like very bad mood. Lol! Anyone go look for her after she left balestier? Her juagen is like no 1 in SG. Wasted if she retires
Still around near chinatown. I don't like the new place though...far too open.
Old 23-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Still around near chinatown. I don't like the new place though...far too open.
Ya lo. New place like shit. Too near the Alice and Eva sisters. Suay la. Coco said she buay gum with pingping. Coco trained her but she seems to cross bridge then destroy bridge. She said PP got no skill then want to do short cut and .....
Old 24-03-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just to update those bros who PM me she no longer at Chinatown there she told me moved near lavender few days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker78 View Post
Those who PM me I have already shared her contact.
For price and service pls check with her directly.

(Just found out that she not longer at TJP due to building demolish today just start work at Chinatown there)
Old 24-03-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker78 View Post
Just to update those bros who PM me she no longer at Chinatown there she told me moved near lavender few days ago.
Any kind soul can pm me coco ctc?
Old 25-03-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Feeling itchy today so text a few ML see who free Baby was the first to reply after a series of text teasing, i gave in and head down to look for her. Haha!

P Spa is the same old P Spa... Hardware still jin old but who cares. Baby saw me shr was like "好久不见了哦。。。去哪里鬼混了!" Hug hug abit and proceed for massage.

Her step back and kneeling skills seems to improve a fair bit. I was like cracking here and there. Thru out the session I keep smacking her perky butt to tease her until I ownself beh tahan and flip myself.. Lol! "来来。。不要按了!"

The rest is history....... She is still as cute, butt still as perky. But not for boob lovers la... Haha.
Bro can share contact ? Thanks
Old 25-03-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
lonelsexadditic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelsexadditic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelsexadditic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I post le then realised. So I went to post at kovan massage lor.

All PMs for YouYou, Anna, Nico and Selina replied. If they never accept your friend request, please don't ask me why. How I know? Lol! I'm not OKT...

Hi, can share their contacts?
Old 25-03-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
songming75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can pm me coco contact I am at chinatown at the moment
Old 26-03-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
birdhunter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Got contact share?
Old 26-03-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Same be same as before. Proper curtain TCM. Heard rates may have changed
Care to share contact?
Old 26-03-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
ericlf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Went back to visit her again last week, as usual horny and also service standard still good!
She really can play 😚
Does her name start with C?
Old 26-03-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
misterblackie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
I have a ML that I always go to, her service is really top notch although she’s a bit on the older side. Age is about 40s, well maintained figure.

The shop is not those Spa type, like neighbourhood traditional massage shop. Her JG style is not painful but more relaxing type. She got a special technique that she will use to engulf your whole rod. She says this technique supposedly can let you achieve harder erections.

Sometimes she massage me halfway she herself can’t take it then will ask if got CD she offer full course to me no extra charge because she also want to try my tool.

Visited her a couple of times already and service standard always maintain.

PM me for contact and help up my points once you test for yourself. Good things must share
Can pm ctc bro? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread