The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Agreed with you on the differences between horny in nature vs horny for ur money.
best statement bro agree to the max
Old 14-04-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroit View Post
Last time used to tried both coco and pp at Balesteir. Didn’t know they splitted now.

Any kind soul care to share me both coco and PP contact? Stupidly deleted PP contact last time. TIA!
do they qualify as very horny since you asking here?
Old 15-04-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yes they do. I hear many rumours. Some say coco is ping ping’s shifu but ping ping denied. To be honest, teacher or student really is non of my business. In terms of horny level, both are different

(1) Ping Ping try her best not to be too close. Her neh neh is quite big but massage is quite shitty. Her way of juagen is fake but super sensual. It makes you go to heaven to earth to heaven again. Her sensual cock teasing will make you erupt like volcano
(2) Coco is like the authentic massage master. That is why I believe her version of the story. Her juagen is the traditional Thai juagen style. Painful and can feel you veins aching.

How to unlock horny level.

(1) Ping ping can just tease her. Like you massage her calf when it is within your reach. Or help her massage her hand, arm etc…(of course you must be those with some strength). Then after a while, you ask Ping Ping whether she wants to lie down for a massage. She will say her back is aching (super common among ML but hers is quite bad). When I massage her back, level unlock. Haha
I started off by doing lower back then upper back (using 指压). After a while, she was moaning away and say massage super good. That is when I persuade her to remove clothing and use oil to rub. Then bingo. The top is easy then when she is really relax, do the bottom. After that ripe for taking. Lol! Pussy drip juice like crazy

(2) Coco usually no need to do all these shit. She seems much fitter and can feel her calf muscle super power. I started by making her super relax by praising her tone body. Also stroking and caressing her calf, at times ass etc…One of her super sensitive place is her nipples. She likes to wear those clothing with the zip in front. Haha! Once zip down, you just suck her nipples well and her pussy wet already.

In terms of unlock level, PP much easier. Coco a bit weary one but both also horny la. At their age, they need good teasing and cock to service them.

Like Melody, Celine, Esther, Soda, May and Shi Shi
Care to share coco contact?
Old 15-04-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Horniness or high libido is influenced by:

a) biological factors, such as testosterone and estrogen levels
b) psychological factors, such as stress levels
c) social factors, such as intimate relationships

So if you think your ML is showing you signs of horniness based on the interaction, think again...are you ticking off the conditions above or shes just a very good actress?

One can say the ML is naturally inclined to be horny due to her high estrogen levels or intimate relationships due to frequent RTF but personally, I feel that at the end of the day, its just business for her to make her customers return...

Happy Good Friday guys and cheong safe...

Source: https://www.healthline.com/health/hi...gs-to-consider

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 15-04-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
windviper2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share coco contact please.
Old 16-04-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 7
PradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to behold

Can share Ping Ping or CoCo contacts. Thanks.
Old 16-04-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ladyboytaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share pingpong and coco ctc?
Old 16-04-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yes they do. I hear many rumours. Some say coco is ping ping’s shifu but ping ping denied. To be honest, teacher or student really is non of my business. In terms of horny level, both are different

(1) Ping Ping try her best not to be too close. Her neh neh is quite big but massage is quite shitty. Her way of juagen is fake but super sensual. It makes you go to heaven to earth to heaven again. Her sensual cock teasing will make you erupt like volcano
(2) Coco is like the authentic massage master. That is why I believe her version of the story. Her juagen is the traditional Thai juagen style. Painful and can feel you veins aching.

How to unlock horny level.

(1) Ping ping can just tease her. Like you massage her calf when it is within your reach. Or help her massage her hand, arm etc…(of course you must be those with some strength). Then after a while, you ask Ping Ping whether she wants to lie down for a massage. She will say her back is aching (super common among ML but hers is quite bad). When I massage her back, level unlock. Haha
I started off by doing lower back then upper back (using 指压). After a while, she was moaning away and say massage super good. That is when I persuade her to remove clothing and use oil to rub. Then bingo. The top is easy then when she is really relax, do the bottom. After that ripe for taking. Lol! Pussy drip juice like crazy

(2) Coco usually no need to do all these shit. She seems much fitter and can feel her calf muscle super power. I started by making her super relax by praising her tone body. Also stroking and caressing her calf, at times ass etc…One of her super sensitive place is her nipples. She likes to wear those clothing with the zip in front. Haha! Once zip down, you just suck her nipples well and her pussy wet already.

In terms of unlock level, PP much easier. Coco a bit weary one but both also horny la. At their age, they need good teasing and cock to service them.

Like Melody, Celine, Esther, Soda, May and Shi Shi

Can share Ping Ping contact?
Old 16-04-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 13
leo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mind to share coco and PP contact?
Old 16-04-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ANTHO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can any kind soul share Coco and Ping Ping contact ?
Thanks in advance
Old 16-04-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
chujohn123123 is Cool - loads of Potential

are coco and ping ping MIlfs too?
Old 16-04-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guess the horny MLs all in their 50s.
Old 17-04-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Pomfret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Guess the horny MLs all in their 50s.
Because they got no one to fuck haha
Old 17-04-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
songming75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro out there to share coci contact ...pls pm thank u
Old 17-04-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomfret View Post
Because they got no one to fuck haha
Also, they know how to enjoy themselves ........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread