The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 24-07-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Horniest ML?

Where is this melody?
Old 25-07-2021, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus77 View Post
Where is this melody?
Taking a break
Old 25-07-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I have guided a few bros and a handful already rubbing their cocks at her pussy (pending entering). Going to this kind of massage place is not about using ur mouth to ask. If you go in and ask melody: “hey, let’s fuck!”. Probably you will get a tight slap. Even worst when you say “bitch, I think you are horny, want to fuck”? Or some in a gentlemen way “you look so pretty. I am willing to shorten my life if I can make love with you”.

Need technique like I mentioned before. So far ppl who wrote to me all got tips from me. Haha! Melody always tell me. If you massage well and cocktease your clients, they will return. If you let them fuck, quite likely they will not return. Well, quite true. After you fucked melody 2/3 times, you will sian. So many trees in the jungle, always got new trees. Haha! After a while maybe rotate back to the same tree lo. I don’t understand those sugar daddy. Everyday fuck 1 woman might as well go back and fuck wife? Well, I come out because got so many girls mah. Why stick to 1?

Anyway, happy to share my experience if any bros pm me. The valuable part of the forum is about sharing. Cheong safely!
Hi bro. Can share with me her contact details? Thanks.
Old 26-07-2021, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 7
DanSky is a glorious beacon of lightDanSky is a glorious beacon of lightDanSky is a glorious beacon of lightDanSky is a glorious beacon of lightDanSky is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Hi bro. Can share with me her contact details? Thanks.
She is on break as shared by bro bignehneh
Old 26-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSky View Post
She is on break as shared by bro bignehneh
Regulars may still book a slot wif her and Celine, subject to availability
Old 26-07-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evona View Post
Tried Melody a couple of times, always got king treatment from the doorstep till I left. Never once I have asked for additional menu as her HDLY was enough to leave me jelly, but sometimes I got bonus surprise. All I can say, her massage is good, her HDLY was awesome.
What kind of bonus surprise?
Old 27-07-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evona View Post
Tried Melody a couple of times, always got king treatment from the doorstep till I left. Never once I have asked for additional menu as her HDLY was enough to leave me jelly, but sometimes I got bonus surprise. All I can say, her massage is good, her HDLY was awesome.

Agree with that. Small surprises couples of times so far 😊
Old 27-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 3
loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I have guided a few bros and a handful already rubbing their cocks at her pussy (pending entering). Going to this kind of massage place is not about using ur mouth to ask. If you go in and ask melody: “hey, let’s fuck!”. Probably you will get a tight slap. Even worst when you say “bitch, I think you are horny, want to fuck”? Or some in a gentlemen way “you look so pretty. I am willing to shorten my life if I can make love with you”.

Need technique like I mentioned before. So far ppl who wrote to me all got tips from me. Haha! Melody always tell me. If you massage well and cocktease your clients, they will return. If you let them fuck, quite likely they will not return. Well, quite true. After you fucked melody 2/3 times, you will sian. So many trees in the jungle, always got new trees. Haha! After a while maybe rotate back to the same tree lo. I don’t understand those sugar daddy. Everyday fuck 1 woman might as well go back and fuck wife? Well, I come out because got so many girls mah. Why stick to 1?

Anyway, happy to share my experience if any bros pm me. The valuable part of the forum is about sharing. Cheong safely!
once the ML offers the full monty, then theres no other trump card to hold the customer back from visiting others, therefore MLs would be very selective in who they offer super extras for thats not on the menu. some bros like stablity some like variety so i guess so to each his own?

for me i find it tiring to hunt new MLs, build rapport and support them since vitamin-Ms are limited so once i find someone that i enjoy her company and able to unlock everything, i will continue to stick with her. Personally have been going to 1 particular ML for coming close to 3 years and visit her every alternate week to have sex, never once i felt sian with her looks, body or pussy (very tight still) even though its pretty much transactional as i pay for each visit.

some MLs i guess must have a liking for you (aka chemistry) and see that you are genuinely interested to support her biz and thus may offer you extras.
Old 27-07-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

I have encountered this ML when I was exploring around central area. Found her contacts via Wechat nearby function. Proceed to add and accepted. She gave me this address found the shop name via google map street view. Research for abit but couldnt find any info or FR on SBF or telegram group. So I tot probably clean but I know that area has a few MP which aint decent. Anyway I took the gamble and bingo. Decent massage and GQ popped. Asked for FJ didn't give me an answer so I just close my eyes and let her do what she does best. She was lying on top of me for some teasing and who knows the next moment my little bro was in an unknown cave. Was quite shock initially the first time was quite a silent 1 as shes scared being found out. So it was her grinding me on top all the way. Just when I was about to cum she was like knew it instantly and came down and give me a few stroke that was when I found out we were actually doing it raw. Subsequent visit things got more intense. there will be better ones which I have not found or tried but All I can say is she 1 hell of a horny ML probably the best I found in SG . I still visit her once awhile

I had my friend visit the shop with different ML and also the same ML I had but no GQ with the other ML. And with the same ML my friend did get a FJ but with helmet.
Old 27-07-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
I have encountered this ML when I was exploring around central area. Found her contacts via Wechat nearby function. Proceed to add and accepted. She gave me this address found the shop name via google map street view. Research for abit but couldnt find any info or FR on SBF or telegram group. So I tot probably clean but I know that area has a few MP which aint decent. Anyway I took the gamble and bingo. Decent massage and GQ popped. Asked for FJ didn't give me an answer so I just close my eyes and let her do what she does best. She was lying on top of me for some teasing and who knows the next moment my little bro was in an unknown cave. Was quite shock initially the first time was quite a silent 1 as shes scared being found out. So it was her grinding me on top all the way. Just when I was about to cum she was like knew it instantly and came down and give me a few stroke that was when I found out we were actually doing it raw. Subsequent visit things got more intense. there will be better ones which I have not found or tried but All I can say is she 1 hell of a horny ML probably the best I found in SG . I still visit her once awhile

I had my friend visit the shop with different ML and also the same ML I had but no GQ with the other ML. And with the same ML my friend did get a FJ but with helmet.
im sure after your post, u will receive many ask for contact of this ML
Old 27-07-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 10
lowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to behold

any bros can share melody contact with me? pm me with the last 4 digit number pls.

i might have her number but im not sure is it her.

will ups ur points TIA
Old 28-07-2021, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post

Usually if the ML starts grinding your cock, likely game over already la
Old 28-07-2021, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
ok let uncle tell u all.... how woman zhng the neh neh...

got 3 place that can cut... 1 is under the neh neh.. this one sibei obvious got scar... 2 is at the armpit.. this one u need to csi more... 3 is at the nipple there almost cannot see scar one...

then the air bag leh also got different type... some silicon some dunno what water some is suck the woman own fat and inject into the neh neh... depend on the original neh neh size, want to zhng how big how much money u have..

not all zhng neh neh is hard... depend on what kind of air bag and the doctor skill.. also must see how much u zhng.. A to E confirm hard knn this kind is buay zi tong kan amitous... if B to C then the air bag small small not so hard...

also after to zhng for long time liao the air bag become soft so look natural maybe cannot tell also...

ok sorry for loh soh explain... if u want to know how i know all these thing ne.. is because limpeh kenna chop to pay for my ex-wife neh neh job... zhng liao got figure liao follow other man run road.. knn..

very nice detailed explanation

and as a big boob lover i totally agree with this
nipple injection is the hardest to determine authenticity
Old 28-07-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

tried the Anna that is being discussed on this thread before covid days..
i guess she can do FJ for all but service for me was so so with a few restrictions which i dislike so i only visited her once
she tries hard to kc during the session but the services did not match lol
she definitely has natural C/D

speaking about ML giving extras and customers rtf
i belong to the grp whereby u give me more, i feel more inclined to visit u more often
if u give me limited services, it makes little difference to me so i might as well try another
Old 28-07-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 3
loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
tried the Anna that is being discussed on this thread before covid days..
i guess she can do FJ for all but service for me was so so with a few restrictions which i dislike so i only visited her once
she tries hard to kc during the session but the services did not match lol
she definitely has natural C/D

speaking about ML giving extras and customers rtf
i belong to the grp whereby u give me more, i feel more inclined to visit u more often
if u give me limited services, it makes little difference to me so i might as well try another
its a case of if you dont try you wont know if customer comes back so MLs would have to really consider wanting to offer something extras that is not on the sop menu and hope the customer rtm again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread