The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 25-12-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
zhitongdaohe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Hello to all senior bros who know what I’m talking about, I’ve been following closely on this thread and I just want to enquire the contact/location regarding Axxa from RV. 😬 It seems like there are two Axxa after reading it throughly whereby one from Pxlxcx Sxa and the other from Fxrxvxrxoxsxa. Therefore I’m kinda confused on which is the correct Axxa our senior bros are referring to. 😅 Hopefully ya all can enlighten Xiao Di. Thank you very much. 🙏🏼😊
Old 25-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhitongdaohe View Post
Hello to all senior bros who know what I’m talking about, I’ve been following closely on this thread and I just want to enquire the contact/location regarding Axxa from RV. 😬 It seems like there are two Axxa after reading it throughly whereby one from Pxlxcx Sxa and the other from Fxrxvxrxoxsxa. Therefore I’m kinda confused on which is the correct Axxa our senior bros are referring to. 😅 Hopefully ya all can enlighten Xiao Di. Thank you very much. 🙏🏼😊

Am newbie like you but based on the threads, it the one with a ML named baby in the same spa.
Old 25-12-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

so after reading all the good comments for shi shi, I try my luck to book her, not like some bro here mention she selective or hard to book, immediately she say OK then I come over to her place.

Shi shi massage not bad, neh neg very big, and her hdly really good, follow by her jg, allowed play with her pussy(clean shave).

Very good experience with her.
Thank you bro who recommend her here.
Old 25-12-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Francis626 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Wa piang few days no come in suddenly see my inbox so many PMs! 原来got bros go try my recommendation and wrote a FR

Give me some time to reply ar. Shag. Lol!

Recently got new good hunts. No time to write FR yet. 敬请期待
Bro, can share YY contact? TQ
Old 25-12-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
zhitongdaohe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Am newbie like you but based on the threads, it the one with a ML named baby in the same spa.
Thanks bro @Juzneedamassage Up your points. 😁👍🏼
Old 25-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 3
1projectveritas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1projectveritas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
The horniest lady I have done is Shi Shi from SGlonelyguy. I knew her probably 6-7 years ago. She started better at FJ and less good in juagen. Over the years, her juagen is probably Singapore top 3. Many forgot about her power fj. She has this beautify tattoo on her stomach. Pussy super wet…She has a splitting image of 苏语堂。One look and you can tell that she is a sex machine. For those who dont know who is 苏语堂, a video for you, video of 苏语堂
Public Service Announcement

Tuanehkia
bignehneh
cavemanng
bennjjtang

These users looks like the same person hiding behind different nicks posting. Probably has more nicks.
He's using these fumacrom.com links to make money off other bros here so please don't need to contribute to his wealth. So hard up for coffee $ meh?

He likes to talk and promote the same MLs like celine, melody, soda, shi shi over & over again. Maybe he gets comms from them too.
Also answering to his own posts, must be damn free but pathetic lor
Old 25-12-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 3
1projectveritas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1projectveritas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
At least! I am back! Kana ban for a week because I share some big tits video with ads. Didn’t even earn enough for 1/5 cup of Kopi O

This ban gives me the opportunity of having intimacy with melody. Really tucking to cock tease her as I went massage because cannot come SBF….

For those who is looking for melody, I think her working hours will be shorter and shorter….seems like many masseur will have better life than most ppl as they carrot so much money from bros. So remember, must make your money worth as difficult to earn

Tuanehkia
bignehneh
cavemanng
bennjjtang

These users looks like the same person hiding behind different nicks posting. Probably has more nicks.
He's using these fumacrom.com links to make money off other bros here so please don't need to contribute to his wealth. So hard up for coffee $ meh?

He likes to talk and promote the same MLs like celine, melody, soda, shi shi over & over again. Maybe he gets comms from them too.
Old 25-12-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosei77 View Post
so after reading all the good comments for shi shi, I try my luck to book her, not like some bro here mention she selective or hard to book, immediately she say OK then I come over to her place.

Shi shi massage not bad, neh neg very big, and her hdly really good, follow by her jg, allowed play with her pussy(clean shave).

Nice! Got dig pussy until water spray out? If you do, then can take out your caps and fire. If u finish within that 1 hour, usually she quite nice ….friendly tips
Old 25-12-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1projectveritas View Post

Tuanehkia
bignehneh
cavemanng
bennjjtang

The whole world freelance all related to me. This thread 1091 post all done by me… in fact whole SBF is supported by me. I person post all the post from morning till night. You don’t come to SBF because when you login, my money starts rolling.

I am pathetic and I need coffee money….You want to donate to me? Don’t sign up as premium member because I will make money also…
Old 26-12-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosei77 View Post

Same bro i text her today, easy to book.
lol play with her cat, still gave me food to eat
great service not a time watcher, she doesn't even complain when i just shot all over her boobs during bm.

worth it to return

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 26-12-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The whole world freelance all related to me. This thread 1091 post all done by me… in fact whole SBF is supported by me. I person post all the post from morning till night. You don’t come to SBF because when you login, my money starts rolling.

I am pathetic and I need coffee money….You want to donate to me? Don’t sign up as premium member because I will make money also…
Bro no need to waste time explaining to them, keep calm and just keep sharing more bignehneh!

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 26-12-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kongkongkong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Now I know why YY's name appear in this thread..indeed she's one hell HORNIEST ML I'v ever encounter..

Thanks bro prataman for the sic.

Got her contact quite some time ago but only available to go find her last week..she only work on weekdays and not everytime in shop..better to make appt before going down..

Easy to locate as the only "spa" along the shophouse..enter the shop n was greeted by another ML..told her iv an appointment with YY and she said "oh Taiwan mei".. paid the standard entrance fee and was led to a room.. room was very cosy.. after awhile petite YY came in with a sexy red dress and ask me to shower while she went out again to offer me hot water.. shower finish and laid on the massage bed.. soon after she came in n the standard massage starts..break the ice easily as she is very friendly, even verified that she is PRC and not Taiwanese like the other ML claimed.. massage was OK with strength on some area..definitely not piano type.. after a good 15mins past, YY started to provide sensual massage.. little brother starts to erect by then.. turn over and GC pop.. YY ask me what meal I want and I said up to her to decide since its my first time here.. she then said OK we shall go with the flow and went out to take armor..

Action starts the moment she came in.. undress herself and reveals handful boobs..sit on top of me and whisper "我要给你爽爽"..proceed with catbath and a capped BJ.. cannot tahan liao tell her I want to serve her too.. change to 69 and wow to my surprise saw a cleanly shaven abalone..oh man her juice was very sweet.. give her a good 15mins painting and she's all wet.. she buay tahan liao then proceed to ride me vigorously like one horny beach..her riding skill really power..after she shiok liao then i ask her to lie on bed to fire my ammo in missionary.. told her "为什么粘粘的" and she so worry that armor broke.. hahaha.. in fact is her overflow fruit punch..

Paid up n leave happily.. Will rtf after vitamin replenish..
Bro, can share the CTC? Many thanks.
Old 26-12-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post
Same bro i text her today, easy to book.
lol play with her cat, still gave me food to eat
great service not a time watcher, she doesn't even complain when i just shot all over her boobs during bm.

worth it to return
My complain is her neh neh feels a bit plastic and she don’t allow bj or bbbj.. guess cannot find perfect women la
Old 26-12-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
That is the issue. When you see a gem, need to fast hand, fast leg. Sometimes you push the boundary, you will be surprised…Once you are too slow, game over. You can explore other targets but will always regret you miss the boat…

That’s life
Quite instant reply from her, booked her recently for late nite. Like her place and ambience, never mind her cats. I've been there before visiting my other fav milf ml.

Nice milf who could massage but ended up admiring and fondling my body. Hers is a womanly body to be accepted and admired.

Chemistry is there. Very enjoyable experience that's a lot better than those vanilla types on SLG. Quite spontaneous based on trusting me. Followed the rules of the game on hygiene.

Didn't waste the time and money. Didn't feel like a transaction. Indeed a different kind of gem.
Old 26-12-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mewdust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Yea bbbj would be perfect..bj also quite good almost shoot..need to endure until fj.. haha
Bro, can share ctc? Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread