The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone went to look for lucky lately? Pussy damn wet sia

One night I went really banged her till she totally knocked out
itchy to bang her
Old 22-05-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
itchy to bang her
Her mouth probably also itching to suck you off
Old 22-05-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky is awesome. What's even better, rates are dropping. With the pressure from JB and Dome 1. Her rates and Honey 甜心 has dropped.
Old 22-05-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Handsomekick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Lucky is awesome. What's even better, rates are dropping. With the pressure from JB and Dome 1. Her rates and Honey 甜心 has dropped.

How do you know if lucky is like this or if you have done something too bad to her, many friends don't have such a thing, it's just you
Old 22-05-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
You should do a deep self-examination bro
Old 23-05-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skele View Post
Was ok michat in the area. Found a girl called R***. Anyone tried her before?
Bro there are a few rxxx there, which one are you referring ?
Old 23-05-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Was feeling super itchy after glimpsing at a toweled JoJo on the way to the toilet. Thanks to bro PrivateRyan I managed to get her direct phone number (no thanks to MNZ for not sharing info). So I came back 2 days later to recce.

Booking went smoothly and started on time.
She doesnt speak any english, but for you non mandarin speakers dont worry, there is always wechat translate. She was very professional and accommodating to my non-existent mandarin.

At first glance she looked petite, maybe 1.5++, nice smooth skin showcased by her xmm GND shorts and t shirt. Nice light make up.

No rush, she took her time to communicate. We settled on a package soon. I wanted to make love but she said she was on red alert, and even placed my hands on her pad. (I also suspect some MLs set this up for some first timers, to avoid FJ and also an awkward situation.) I was politely offered hand or mouth. I paid 150 inclusive of massage. I thought this was slightly high but in the end was very happy with her skills, will elaborate later.

Started with a decent 10-15 minutes massage. Barely any teasing. Quite strong too. But when she was standing near the head side of the massage bed my hands started to naughty naughty lah. HER SKIN IS DAMN SMOOTH I TELL YOU. Just mildly stroking her thighs and butt made me super hard.

After the massage, she turned me around. I thought the sleazy stuff was starting, but no! She knows how to play the seduction game this one. She took her time wrapping my arms around her and continued properly massaging my arms. In the mean time I was using whatever free hand to stroke her skin, she is still clothed in her tshirt and shorts now btw. She then asked me "Ni tong bu tong?". I answered meekly, "Wo Tong".

She then gave me a light kiss on my lips and proceeded to strip.

Wow, her breasts are a sight to behold. Not too big, slight natural sag. But beautiful. I cant place her age, because on one had she looks early 20. But she also has a birth stretch mark, which I didnt mind. I like her look though, and she really knows how to sensually seduce me.

The rest is just sensual playing of bodies, an okay blowjob and here is the show stopper. She started to hj me and kiss me, no tongue, but really sensually. And then she peaked it by wrapping around me, my lips to her neck and she simulated sex. I didnt know what hit me. It was really unique. It wasn't fucking, more like imaginary love making. It was a nice change from super wild MNZ who literally can devour you. No ass rimming and sqiuirting but there was something elegant and sweet about JoJo. I appreciated that. I would love to return again and try actual love making with her one day. Her lips are soft and nice, that itself would warrant a return.

Summary
Face: 100 percent same as weChat photo.
Service: Elegant and sweet GF.
Price: Reasonable for syt.
Place: You can hear ppl from the opposite rooms, separated by curtains, but you'll get used to it.
RTM: YES. I WANT TO FUCK HER.

Please up my points if you appreciate my genuine write up!
Visited JoJo after bro @ZhugeYaz FR.
His FR is very accurate, so just adding what i think makes her stand out.

Looks:
Probably the youngest in the shop and her looks and body is legit SYT. Easily look early 20s.
Looks cute with dimples, always smiling and chitchatting to make me feel at ease.
She is very petite and slim.

Service
15 mins of comfortable massage. Not pinch here pinch there or piano massage. I just enjoyed the process. Didn’t opt for full as I wanted to experience what ZhugeYaz had. She knows how to play the seduction game well, knows when to cuddle up beside me and steal kisses when i least expect it.

She is not those wham, bang and fuck off type. To me, she has a certain girlish charm that reminded me of my first make out session (without the sex). Just purely enjoying exploring her nubile body, sucking on her nipples on her B boobs and she reciprocates by cuddling very close to my face.

When she moved down for BJ, can feel she has skills. Totally no teeth and just enjoyed her warm lips enveloping my shaft for a good 5 mins. Not out of the world feeling but is shiok enough
She slowly cuddled up to me and started her HJ. We kissed sensually and i started necking her. She didn’t increase her pace to make me shoot but i don’t know what happened, somehow i just shot out and she continued to caress me and hold our kisses until i was milked dry.

RTF
Resounding YES! She is elegant and gives off a strong GFE. She gave the full hour attention to me and didn’t touch her phone, although i know she had another customer right after me. Credits to her for good time management.

She has all the tools to make the session like a love making session rather than a fuck and go job. I am going back this week to complete the mission and provide another update here.

Price is on the high side but given D2’s quality and service has deteriorated so much but still got the cheek to increase prices, i feel JoJo provides an overall better experience than those condo-based.

Hope you guys get the same treatment both bro ZhugeYaz and myself got
Careful not to fall into the KC trap though
Old 23-05-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of

Great detailed FR contributed by the 2 bros, ZhugeYaz & dnomy, up you my humble 1 point

Looking forward for your mission complete FR

Due to overwhelming adding requests, XMM old ctc account was blocked by the chat app.

Please get her new ctc from any bros if XMM is not responding

Last edited by PrivateRyan; 23-05-2022 at 07:45 PM.
Old 23-05-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post

*beloved XMM say hi to all bros*
WOW!!! this girl looks cute & young. can share contact & damages? TIA. upz you my humble 15s
Old 23-05-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

worth every dollar.

Messaged her for RTF session.
Arrived and confirmed rates. Managed to nego down a little.
60 mins of solid and quality action.
Agree with many bros, her services are good, no black face even after negotiating for a lower ate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
itchy to bang her
Old 23-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

syed alwi is a mine field. there is so many massage shop... dunno which to go!
Old 23-05-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely.
Some also have heavily PS image. There is one that goes by Meinazi
(美娜子). She is not bait and switch but image so heavily PS. I had to look closely and realized photo looks early 30s but need to add nearly 10 years when met with her.
However, services was good. So really need to manage expectations. Some don't look the same but services good.. And some really bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooolboy View Post
syed alwi is a mine field. there is so many massage shop... dunno which to go!
Old 23-05-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to stick 1 finger into lucky’s asshole while I doggy her. She said feels like pooping. 😆! Sibei funny
Old 23-05-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I tried to stick 1 finger into lucky’s asshole while I doggy her. She said feels like pooping. 😆! Sibei funny
Bro, your imagination is really rich, and I also often approached her, and she said that she would never do such a thing.我觉得你有点仙家淋
Old 24-05-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Bro.. She is not wrong.
I ever try prostate massage where ML sticks fingerbto my ass to massage prostate / male g-spot. I feel like shitting and peeing at the same time. In fact, ML told me some customers actually pee involuntarily when she massage prostate.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1