The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
PP00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Warning!!!

Just want to warn people about belledejoir , she will scam people money. She will act like she no money to eat no money for things then ask you to lend her money but actually she just out to scam people. Dont subscribe to her telegram channel or buy her videos also fucking pay $88 just to see picture and 10s video , never even upload often. Will post more if anyone interested
Old 22-03-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Warning!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP00 View Post
Just want to warn people about belledejoir , she will scam people money. She will act like she no money to eat no money for things then ask you to lend her money but actually she just out to scam people. Dont subscribe to her telegram channel or buy her videos also fucking pay $88 just to see picture and 10s video , never even upload often. Will post more if anyone interested
so easy to tio scam?
Old 22-03-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

pay on body delivery best

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 23-03-2022, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
so easy to tio scam?
She will play pity card , last time her instagram tio hack then got they post what she do. She will say until she very poor thing , no money eat then going to have no place stay ask to borrow money then say pay you next day but she won't pay lah , she will just leave you on seen or totally MIA. She can get golden horse award , no shame in what she do
Old 23-03-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
She will play pity card , last time her instagram tio hack then got they post what she do. She will say until she very poor thing , no money eat then going to have no place stay ask to borrow money then say pay you next day but she won't pay lah , she will just leave you on seen or totally MIA. She can get golden horse award , no shame in what she do
you are very kind person. can i be your friend?
people say like that only you really believe. i need some friends like this.
Old 23-03-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Some will play suspicious card, ask you to send money first to show that you are not a prankster. But actually they are the scammer.
Old 31-03-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

This kind of people say no money pay , quite funny
Old 09-04-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

She scam money. Ask money to pay rent and say overdraft. Must pay by when, if not kick out by landlord. First $800, then $850, then $800, then $850, then 3k. She stay in yishun mall condo. Say her bf cheat her $30k. Anyone report her to police?

Last edited by dieth1234; 09-04-2022 at 05:37 PM.
Old 13-04-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ezekiellove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow i guess im not the only one who got cheated by her. Out of sympathy i loaned her a few thousands.. N she blocked me after that.
Old 13-04-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ezekiellove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If report to the cops, can we get our money back?
Old 15-04-2022, 01:03 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Are you guys for real?
Part with your money so easily?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 15-04-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This kind of people say no money pay , quite funny
this pic looks familiar , somewhere online

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 15-04-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
gerrychua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygerrychua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Possible to post her photo so everyone can be aware
Old 17-04-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 0
rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrychua View Post
Possible to post her photo so everyone can be aware
Can see her image via her tele. Seems like she owe alot to some sbf users. So, hope she can repay back one fine day.
Old 22-04-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
craigdante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. She is still scamming till now. I was scam by her b4. She gave all sorts of excuses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1