The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPSpaWOW View Post
老板,你从哪个新闻报告看到?我们有很多新加坡客驾车停在商场楼下没有遇到任何强盗和车盗窃
+1, can confirm no issues faced ever parking inside the mscp within the mall.
Old 07-04-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Border Opening Thread

Any bro that bus in? Can share roughly how long is waiting time etc
Old 07-04-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
OldMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Really bro??? before covid, want to go in try.. then lock down liao.

BTW, what is the damage now?

Tuesday went in, many shops had gone. even the BKT where i used to go also closed.
Lastly went to Dai Ma there, found a massage parlour, massage so so, only got HJ, no FJ.
Old 07-04-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMaster View Post
Really bro??? before covid, want to go in try.. then lock down liao.

BTW, what is the damage now?

Tuesday went in, many shops had gone. even the BKT where i used to go also closed.
Lastly went to Dai Ma there, found a massage parlour, massage so so, only got HJ, no FJ.
Yeah parking is safe. Damage can check on their SBF thread bro -> https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=865144
Old 07-04-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys need help if nvr take bus? Can i walk to the jb custom. I want to go just one day for massage and foodie place. I see the one motoring not much of vehicle entering it!
Old 07-04-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
Any bro that bus in? Can share roughly how long is waiting time etc
There is no bus service currently.
For my trip... I took 170 and drop off at Woodlands Train Checkpoint and then walk to the ICA custom.
After clear custom.... wait for Causeway Link shuttle bus (this shuttle service only bring you to JB customs)..... big mistake!!
The shuttle bus runs at 15 mins interval and each load is abt 120-130 pax. Due to the huge crowds..... waiting time is more than 1.5 hrs before I got to board the bus... should have just walk across the causeway like so many others.
After clear JB customs..... transport is easy as long queue of red taxis waiting for customers. Dunno why only red taxis at the taxi stand..... blue taxis nowhere to be seen.
As for Grab..... the app is damn fuckup..... keep cancelling by itself after confirm booking.... happened 3 times and I deleted the app. So much more convenient to just take a taxi.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

For coming back there is bawang chia touts behind the CIQ escalators / lifts.
Not cheap as they quote RM60 per pax for send you to Marsiling or Kranji MRT.... must wait for 4 pax then they leave or you can bao the whole car for RM240 if you no want to share with others.

For send to your home.... it is RM100 per pax up to central area.... RM120 for further area like Jurong or Tampines. Same need to have 4 pax for each car.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
There is no bus service currently.
For my trip... I took 170 and drop off at Woodlands Train Checkpoint and then walk to the ICA custom.
After clear custom.... wait for Causeway Link shuttle bus (this shuttle service only bring you to JB customs)..... big mistake!!
The shuttle bus runs at 15 mins interval and each load is abt 120-130 pax. Due to the huge crowds..... waiting time is more than 1.5 hrs before I got to board the bus... should have just walk across the causeway like so many others.
After clear JB customs..... transport is easy as long queue of red taxis waiting for customers. Dunno why only red taxis at the taxi stand..... blue taxis nowhere to be seen.
As for Grab..... the app is damn fuckup..... keep cancelling by itself after confirm booking.... happened 3 times and I deleted the app. So much more convenient to just take a taxi.

I went in on the 4th april and just came back today on the 7th april.

just goto the Woodlands checkpoint and take the $2(sgd) bus over, no queue during that day, you can also pay 6 ringgit for it.
Went in during the after 12pm as my hotel booking is checking after 3pm.
well for me there are no crowds at all, i cleared both customs in 30mins.

for their My Sejahtera, i was being checked at the malaysia custom upon alighting for the 3 shots status page but since i prepped it long ago, it was no hassle for me. actually you just need to submit your pdf files to them to update the status. no other paperwork is needed.

if you're looking for plain good old fashion fj, just go for VIP spa but their girl selection is quite low (around 10?) now and it seems they are quite crowded.
also they say no more advance booking, booking when you are there.

i went HV spa instead and was told their boss had changed, had a combo of massage + fj at 336rm. for the new management the captain at least now have photos of the girls to let me view before choosing.i took a girl before going for massage but it seems like the spa girls can still be outcall, so i had to choose another 1, also managed to get the job done for me
i also heard from the the masseuse that their msian girl is an ex marina dragon hc girl. for those wanna go relive their dragon hc can go try la.

i booked 2 girls from the JB thaimei stable for 2 nights as their girl selection although low, but seems higher quality to me. 830 - 930 for overnight (including transport charges to outcall to my hotel but discount for per shot)

for travelling just use grab, from city sq to KSL is 5 ringgit only, did not get any cancellation issues. taxi last i went into they will quote me at least 12 for it. if you get can get chinese driver maybe 10.

coming back today also i cleared both customs in 30 mins,
at the malaysia custom go towards the old CW bus area, which is the right side when you are walking towards the bus area. the left side is the VTL bus (the old 160 170 area)

SG now uses the new system to see your face n thumbprint, so look up and press down, if you don't use thumb it works too but takes a longer time i think (cos i was like blur fuck checking in and the officer just say look at the camera)

also no cigarettes are allowed, no matter if they are opened or not, cos different packaging. had my 17 sticks dumped before my eyes.

during the 4 days i did not encounter any safety issues. 1 night i had to walk from komtar to fives hotel to pick up my girl so i was walking at that road ride at the checkpoint area, but i did not really see much motorbikes around.
if you really need to wear near the roads, keep the the inner side most away from the tarmac so you are at lower risk from the ride n snatch.
keep your phone n stuffs hidden from view when walking, eyes glued to the phone are the easiest prey
anyway stay safe n happy chionging all

my 2 cents.
Old 07-04-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ttlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Drove in and out without fuss. Nothing dangerous noted at the indah side.

No FR since I only did regular massage.
Old 08-04-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post

just goto the Woodlands checkpoint and take the $2(sgd) bus over, no queue during that day, you can also pay 6 ringgit for it.
well for me there are no crowds at all, i cleared both customs in 30mins.

for their My Sejahtera, i was being checked at the malaysia custom upon alighting for the 3 shots status page but since i prepped it long ago, it was no hassle for me. actually you just need to submit your pdf files to them to update the status. no other paperwork is needed.

if you're looking for plain good old fashion fj, just go for VIP spa but their girl selection is quite low (around 10?) now and it seems they are quite crowded.
also they say no more advance booking, booking when you are there.

i went HV spa instead and was told their boss had changed, had a combo of massage + fj at 336rm. for the new management the captain at least now have photos of the girls to let me view before choosing.i took a girl before going for massage but it seems like the spa girls can still be outcall, so i had to choose another 1, also managed to get the job done for me
i also heard from the the masseuse that their msian girl is an ex marina dragon hc girl. for those wanna go relive their dragon hc can go try la.

i booked 2 girls from the JB thaimei stable for 2 nights as their girl selection although low, but seems higher quality to me. 830 - 930 for overnight (including transport charges to outcall to my hotel but discount for per shot)

for travelling just use grab, from city sq to KSL is 5 ringgit only, did not get any cancellation issues. taxi last i went into they will quote me at least 12 for it. if you get can get chinese driver maybe 10.

coming back today also i cleared both customs in 30 mins,
at the malaysia custom go towards the old CW bus area, which is the right side when you are walking towards the bus area. the left side is the VTL bus (the old 160 170 area)

SG now uses the new system to see your face n thumbprint, so look up and press down, if you don't use thumb it works too but takes a longer time i think (cos i was like blur fuck checking in and the officer just say look at the camera)

also no cigarettes are allowed, no matter if they are opened or not, cos different packaging. had my 17 sticks dumped before my eyes.

during the 4 days i did not encounter any safety issues. 1 night i had to walk from komtar to fives hotel to pick up my girl so i was walking at that road ride at the checkpoint area, but i did not really see much motorbikes around.
if you really need to wear near the roads, keep the the inner side most away from the tarmac so you are at lower risk from the ride n snatch.
keep your phone n stuffs hidden from view when walking, eyes glued to the phone are the easiest prey
anyway stay safe n happy chionging all

my 2 cents.
So amongst all the joints which has the chioest girls
Old 08-04-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Where’s the mscp entrance? Go up or go down?
Old 08-04-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post

well for me there are no crowds at all, i cleared both customs in 30mins..
Moral of the story...... go during weekdays.
Avoid weekends.
Old 08-04-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Where’s the mscp entrance? Go up or go down?
The mcsp is at one end of Plaza Sentosa (2nd floor and above), something like our NEX mall like that.
Old 08-04-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
So amongst all the joints which has the chioest girls
Ymmv, but I would say VIP spa. Best to go before dinner time on weekdays cos demand > supply. Can check with the other bros here who’s already had their JB fix.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy668 View Post
Hi guys, this is my guide to malaysia after 01/04/2022.

* You DO NOT NEED to download the Malaysia APPs: My Sejahtera UNLESS you want to enter shopping mall as they have guard at the entrance to check the Apps. (Similar to Singapore)

* If you planning to enter a shopping mall, the guard only wants to see you are in "low risk" status from the apps. (meaning you need to download the apps and fill up your address will do.) The apps is asking for malaysia address, but I just insert my singapore address and its working.After that, let the apps detect your location and it will update to low risk. Once everything is done, just proceed to scan their QR code and happy shopping..

---------------------------- Going JB ----------------------------
1.) Approaching SG Custom, check passport as usual. + $0.80 toll fee from your cashcard. (I don't know if we need to pay this, someone please check.)

2.) Approaching Malaysia custom, everything the same but there will be few people standing nearby to sell you t'n'go card at 10rm with 0rm balance. You can top up this later at any petrol station with cash.

4.) Next, drive through using the green lane to avoid boot checking. (Many people didn't know this~~!) you can see the floor painted in green.

3.) Thats All, you are in JB.
---------------------------- Going JB ----------------------------

=============== Back to SG ===============
1.) Approaching Malaysia custom, Check passport as usual, no need to make any toll payment until 07/04/2022.

2.) Approaching SG custom, something new:You need to do SG arrival declaration here for all SG/PR/WP.. You will be asked to stop beside the counter and fill up the digital form using your mobile phone. Takes 3 mins to complete.

3.) Once done, proceed to boot checking, then passport checking. (Currently no need to pay toll)

4.) Wellcome back~!
=======================================

Things to share on my 02/04 travel into malaysia.
1.) only 60% of the shops are open.
2.) Many shops closed down but also many new ones.
3.) Massage/carwash all still available.
4.) Crowd outdoors, about 30% of before covid.
5.) Crowd indoors, about 20% of before covid.
6.) Can see many FoodPanda and Grab riders nowadays on the road.
7.) Police patrol increased. I see police officer every 5 mins of drive.

Some price update
============
FJ Only at home/Hotel (China/Viet/Thai): 150-220rm (Short time)
Massage + FJ: 240 - 250rm
Massage + HJ: 150 - 180rm
Normal Carwash: 10rm
Petrol 97: 3.90rm/L

Please up my points for sharing this. Dont know why my point so low haha.

In short (to avoid shi t):
---------------------------
1.Download the Malaysia Apps and fill up your address (can use singapore address) to make the "Low risk" status appear. (Takes 5-10 mins to complete)
2.Fill up the SG arrival form at ica website before going in. (takes 3 mins to complete)

Thank You.
Went in four times already,

You need to download myserjahtera APP to go in, they will check no matter at which counter, by car or walk. What you do not need is to have your submission cleared.
Go to notorise have have a digital cert made (5minutes) and have a hard copy of your vaccination cert ready, you will need it if your myserjahtera app is not (purple).

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1