The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Sophia replied to my message by apologising for the late reply and asked me what was the reason I text her. I told her that she had said I could call her if I needed a listening ear, then she remembered and told me she was busy at that moment, why not We meet for lunch the next day and I could tell her what happened. So She arranged the lunch appointment at a cafe in Seletar Air base...

We met at the cafe she proposed, and I arrived earlier than her. Saw that she came in an Audi and when she got out of the car, I saw that she was dressed in her usual suit and pants.

She saw me at the table and came over to sit opposite me. She was still very professionsal in her manners as she addressed me as Mr Han. I shook her hands and asked her to call me by my name instead, but she declined as she felt she should draw a line between herself,as a principal, and me, as a parent...Sianzz

We ordered our lunch and She started the conversation by asking how was the situation between myself and Alice, and what did I wana tell her when I texted her, so I told her "another cock and bull" story to start the ball rolling...
Old 22-04-2022, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Awesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I can just tell that this is going to be a great story!
Old 22-04-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
I love miracle, cheers!
There can be miracles, when you believe, Bro diputs1269. Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 23-04-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
There can be miracles, when you believe, Bro diputs1269. Heh heh!
I strongly believe in TS that miracles will happened when he continue writing, cheers!
Old 23-04-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 5
chasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
so I told her "another cock and bull" story to start the ball rolling...
Hope she accept your cock .... and bull story
Old 25-04-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I strongly believe in TS that miracles will happened when he continue writing, cheers!
Me too, Bro diputs1269. Who dares wins!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 25-04-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

After hearing my cock and bull story, Sophia just frowned and then let out a soft sigh. Then she said "Marriage is not easy to maintain". And I agreed with her. So, I asked her for advice and she gave it a long thought before giving me a reply..
Old 26-04-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to read how TS is slowly sianing his way into Sophia's panties ...can't wait to read the next instalment to see wat notti things unfold between them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-04-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Sophia said if there's no more love between Alice and I, then We should consider a divorce. If not, then I would need to endure the hurt and agony of seeing my partner going with another person.

I told Sophia I didnt know what to choose and she said she cant advise as well, as her own marriage is also on the rocks. Wow, its the first time she started to tell me personal stuff. And I probed further...

And Sophia slowly opened up to me...
Old 26-04-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sophia said if there's no more love between Alice and I, then We should consider a divorce. If not, then I would need to endure the hurt and agony of seeing my partner going with another person.

I told Sophia I didnt know what to choose and she said she cant advise as well, as her own marriage is also on the rocks. Wow, its the first time she started to tell me personal stuff. And I probed further...

Way to go, Bro winningdreamer! This is the way!

Congrats!

Old 27-04-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Great, can ask Sophia to open up more including her clothes, cheers!
Old 28-04-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
revolutions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great, can ask Sophia to open up more including her clothes, cheers!
Legs would be best
Old 28-04-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Sophia began to tell me about her marriage and it doesnt look rosy as it seems. She had been married for 15 years and is now a Singapore Citizen, but her marriage is also not as rosy as it seems, even though they still appear as a couple in front of friends and the public, they have actually not slept on the same bed for 8 years. I asked whether she has kids, she said yes, she has 1 but already grown up and in army.

Then she started to tell me despite her busy schedule at work, she meet up with her friends only on Fri evenings for dinner to catch up, other nights she just go home to face the cold 4 walls.

I probed about her husband, who is a well to do businessman, she sighed and said he doesnt love her anymore, then she added perhaps he had never loved her at all. After she gave birth to her son, he no longer sleep beside her, and have multiple affairs outside. I asked her then why never divorce, she replied, thats because her husband is a reputable man in Singapore, so if they divorce each other, the shares of his companies will drop drastically. So they came to a decision that they still remain husband and wife in name, and he will provide her with a few millions a month. She said for the sake of her son, she had to agree and accept the decision. The money she got from him enabled her to buy the franchise of the CCC ,so she can be on her own rather than depend on him...

Last edited by winningdreamer; 28-04-2022 at 07:07 PM.
Old 28-04-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

I probed further how she knew her husband has multiple affairs, she said he even brought the gals to their other bungalows and she saw with her own eyes. Then she shifted the attention back to me, and asked me whether have I caught Alice in the act. Of course I had to act pitiful and said yes, caught her with the other guy a couple of times, but I could not do anything about it. She put her hand over mine and tapped a few times, and then told me to relax,she understood how I feel..

After a while, I went on the "attack" mode by asking her some personal questions. However, she either avoided answering or just gave me some irrelevant answers...
Old 28-04-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no...Sophia is in withdrawal syndrome, trying to siam TS' questions

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1