The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The girl who I lost my virginity to

Nice story! Support! Please continue

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 23-05-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Jysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The girl who I lost my virginity to

I soaped her body and we grinded our lubricated bodies together, with my hard-on rubbing her ass, my hands fondling her soft and smooth breasts. She then gave me a very wet blowjob, covering my cock full of her saliva. Wanted to nut one load into her mouth so bad, but she stopped before I could climax. We had an embarrassing attempt to fuck in the showers, which failed horribly, so we went back to the room.

She didn’t waste any time and lay down with her legs spread apart. I placed my fingers in and fingered with increasing intensity while my tongue is licking her pussy.

Regina: Fuck me, quick
Me: Can I take a video for souvenir?
Regina: Okay but you better don’t take my face, later send me to check.

This got me super turned on as I grabbed my phone and recorded her bare body being violated by me. I slowly inserted my cock into her, god damn it was so wet and nice. Few thrusts later I threw my phone aside to focus on the act. My face leaned down towards her chests so I could suck on it while I thrust. I could hear her moaning louder whenever I thrust while chomping on her nipples. I turned her around and we switched to doggy. I looked towards the giant mirror to my right, marvelling over the magnificent sight of me finally fucking a coscomm girl. Who would have thought it would actually turn out like this, it felt so surreal, looking at this cute girl down on her fours, as if begging for my cock. She was obviously enjoying it, and it was nice to feel like I was in charge.

‘Had enough?’ I said, panting
Regina: Ahh.. cumming soon, don’t stop please
Me: Can change to the previous position? I want to look at your body as I cum

We swapped back to the initial position and continued

Regina: cumming.. cumming..

I picked up my pace and pounded her rapidly. The sounds of our wet and sticky private parts colliding echoes through the room. Without thinking of any possible consequences, I unloaded my baby batter into her, my cock was twitching violently with each release. The nut felt so good, making the usual methods of nutting seems so inferior.

I pulled out my dick, with a little of our combined liquid dripping on her body.
We then washed up and went for a dinner together. It felt nice, as if we were a real couple.

After that day, we had a few more sexual encounters, but nothing near as exciting as the first one. I also tried to ask her to be my girlfriend, and got rejected, sadly. All good things have to end and we are no longer in contact now. Also this story is only about 80% accurate as I had to change some things to make it not so obvious

Sorry I took so long to update! I caught covid and was out of action for awhile, but I’m now recovered. For those following the story, thanks for your support, hope more ppl will come and share their virgin encounters
Old 30-08-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sighwaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How i Lost my virginity at a street soccer court

I have just turned 18 at that point of time and i have never had any sexual experience with any girls or whatsoever besides bonking myself. One fine night, I was hanging out with my poly friend ( girl ) who decided to bring along her tenant along, a 20 year old vietnam girl who come to singapore to study law. She has a amazing body, really very curvy and small boobs. We were just sitting on the floor at a street soccer court drinking absolute vodka. 10pm hits and the lights went out, it was really dark at that moment. We started to play truth or dare. It all started with some truth questions and there comes the dare. My poly friend dared me to makeout with the viet girl and i did. She was really wild as my mouth was all covered with her saliva. After that one makeout, she dared me to makeout with her again and again everytime it comes to my turn. Just when the last time she makeout with me, she whispered in my ears " i wanna fuck you" and began taking off my pants and start giving my BJ INFRONT OF MY POLY FRIEND. As that was my first time, after 1min of BJ i felt like cumming already and i stopped her. She pulled me to the corner of the court and remove her pants, lie down in missionary style and thats when i lost my virignity. TBH it hurts like crazy when i put it in but it was all heaven after a few pumps. she was moaning quite loudly i had to stuff her panties in her mouth to shut her out before cumming in her. I went home after that apologised for cumming in her and she said " its okay, i am on pills" Next day, she invited me over where i fuck her again. Good and unforgettable first time
Old 30-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
PurpleWater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How i Lost my virginity at a street soccer court

Quote:
Originally Posted by sighwaa View Post
I have just turned 18 at that point of time and i have never had any sexual experience with any girls or whatsoever besides bonking myself. One fine night, I was hanging out with my poly friend ( girl ) who decided to bring along her tenant along, a 20 year old vietnam girl who come to singapore to study law. She has a amazing body, really very curvy and small boobs. We were just sitting on the floor at a street soccer court drinking absolute vodka. 10pm hits and the lights went out, it was really dark at that moment. We started to play truth or dare. It all started with some truth questions and there comes the dare. My poly friend dared me to makeout with the viet girl and i did. She was really wild as my mouth was all covered with her saliva. After that one makeout, she dared me to makeout with her again and again everytime it comes to my turn. Just when the last time she makeout with me, she whispered in my ears " i wanna fuck you" and began taking off my pants and start giving my BJ INFRONT OF MY POLY FRIEND. As that was my first time, after 1min of BJ i felt like cumming already and i stopped her. She pulled me to the corner of the court and remove her pants, lie down in missionary style and thats when i lost my virignity. TBH it hurts like crazy when i put it in but it was all heaven after a few pumps. she was moaning quite loudly i had to stuff her panties in her mouth to shut her out before cumming in her. I went home after that apologised for cumming in her and she said " its okay, i am on pills" Next day, she invited me over where i fuck her again. Good and unforgettable first time
After that you fucked her many more times? Did you fuck your poly friend too?
Old 30-08-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sighwaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How i Lost my virginity at a street soccer court

I went over to her place a handful of times just to fuck maybe about 4-5 more times before we drifted apart. And no i did not fuck my poly friend. HAHA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1