The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cyberGuy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i regret serving the shitty nation.

fuck everything.

Last edited by cyberGuy85; 08-05-2022 at 09:32 PM.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: i regret serving the shitty nation.

Oh yeah? You served the nation? What wars have you fought
Old 09-05-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Oh yeah? You served the nation? What wars have you fought
u tao nao pai? then go NS is what? go jail izzit?
Old 09-05-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

You should look around you. Would you prefer to be born a Chinese (national)? Malaysian? Thai? Vietnamese? If not a Singaporean, what do you prefer?

Whilst not great, Singapore offers pretty good opportunities for citizens. So what is wrong serving it to protect what is given us?

I am glad I am a Singaporean and was given a chance to serve. Just saying.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

All good, the nation regrets giving you a quality education and other opportunities too.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
All good, the nation regrets giving you a quality education and other opportunities too.
hahahahaha. nonsense.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
You should look around you. Would you prefer to be born a Chinese (national)? Malaysian? Thai? Vietnamese? If not a Singaporean, what do you prefer?

Whilst not great, Singapore offers pretty good opportunities for citizens. So what is wrong serving it to protect what is given us?

I am glad I am a Singaporean and was given a chance to serve. Just saying.
i wish im caucasian. american, british, doesnt matter. then all the golden cheesepies drop their skirt, beg to to fuck them, and then pay me some more.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberGuy85 View Post
i wish im caucasian. american, british, doesnt matter. then all the golden cheesepies drop their skirt, beg to to fuck them, and then pay me some more.
You can wish all you want, ain't gonna happen. better you figure out what others of your same race is doing successfully and figure out what you are doing wrong.

Blaming what fate dealt you is not going to improve your situation. Figuring out how to make the best of what fate dealt you is.
Old 09-05-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
You can wish all you want, ain't gonna happen. better you figure out what others of your same race is doing successfully and figure out what you are doing wrong.

Blaming what fate dealt you is not going to improve your situation. Figuring out how to make the best of what fate dealt you is.
Fantastic advice, but pride often makes this sort of self-awareness too painful for many people.
Old 09-05-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
If you were born American you would most likely be living in some shithole redneck town in a cheap rental apartment moaning about how American women are such ball busters and wont give you the time of day. You would not be a an Expat in Singapore earning 30K per month having SPGs hanging off your arms. You are far better of being an average Singaporean than an average American.
Old 09-05-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
u tao nao pai? then go NS is what? go jail izzit?
You tell me loh, you go NS is for what. Go in 2 yrs come out still have this kind of shitty attitude how to progress in life?
Old 09-05-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree with some of the points Bushtracker and larue write. Do not use ns in the work context visa versa.

Whatever happens in future nobody knows, make the best use of what u have in your life and most importantly have a bit of passion in what you do. Lifelong learning is not easy, need lifetime commitment. Eventually, even if fail, fail with pride rather than fail without trying.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
fuck everything.
could you have chose not to? that is the question
did you even have a choice to begin with?

Done, accept it and move on. Nothing in the past gonna change. Is how you move forward that matters
Old 16-05-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Then why don't you just fuck off to those countries instead? Who is stopping you?
Old 16-05-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Then why don't you just fuck off to those countries instead? Who is stopping you?
I agree.
CyberGuy85, if you're Singaporean, interesting and have a steady job, AMDL will love you. I don't get why you are so obsessed towards Caucasians. Stop looking for excuses, it's your defeatist state of mind which make you repulsive to women.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1